It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs, Citigroup Get H1N1 Vaccine Before Needy Hospitals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Goldman Sachs' PR reps want to make it clear to the public that the CDC distributes vaccines to many types of large employers, such as Time Warner and New York University. The idea is to get the vaccine to people at many points of potential infection, giving the H1N1 vaccine to those who come into contact regularly with high risk groups within large companies. Goldman Sachs has received 200 H1N1 vaccines, Citigroup 1,200.

It is hard to imagine that a ton of "pregnant women, children and young people aged 6 months to 24 years [or] people who live with or provide care for infants under 6 months (who cannot be vaccinated)" work at Goldman Sachs or Citigroup. In addition, it has been confirmed by the New York City health office that Goldman Sachs received the vaccines ahead of many hospitals -- where the employees sorely need it -- because the banking behemoth asked for it. It's unclear who is more suspect in this situation -- the City of New York for giving these banks the vaccine, or the banks for asking for it before all those truly at high risk have been inoculated. On the heels of news that Wall Street bonuses are up 40% in 2009, one imagines that Goldman Sachs could afford to pay for their own creation and distribution of H1N1 vaccines rather than taxing public resources. They are taking the H1N1 vaccine from the facilities that are crucial to averting what has been declared a national state of emergency.

www.bvonmoney.com...

With all of the worry about the H1N1 vaccines and how safe they might be...one has to wonder why BANKS are getting preferred treatment and vaccines BEFORE THOSE WHO MIGHT ACTUALLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Nobody needs that vaccine. It's an illusion that has been created (fear) by the "pharma corporations" (owned by the so called elites of this planet) and channeled through the MSM that is also owned by these so called elites.
They have plans to wipe out 90% of the world's population. Let's not give in to this scam! Enough is enough! People need to wake up and see the reality of the events that are happening on this planet.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I am pretty sure with all the money they stole in the coming economy collapse is planty enough to get a jab from the 'pecial' batch with no squalene that boosts you immune responce x10 or x20 ...

I'm sure this is nothing but propeganda, 'Look, the bankers take it, it Must be safe then', that is what I am thinking..

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Good let them die first.

I refuse to ever get it!!!

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join