It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to all humans(Draft 1)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To all that are too lazy to research on what happening from behind the scenes

The entire belief system is under the control of a handful of men and women(the elites aka the illuminati) They done it through the media like movies, news channels and even paperback novels. They are very proficient on mind control

If you are thinking this is a conspiracy theory then I feel sorry for you. It is not. You are program to do it. And if you think this is funny do some research that will convince you. But if you continue to make fun of us that's a sign you haven't done any research. You are simply too lazy.

Political Parties are just an illusion just to make you feel you are in control of the nation. Well They themselves are also controlled by the same forces in Earth that controlled the media, economies, corporations and military. Many of them came from the European royal bloodline. Do some research and you'll see who is right.

Any politicians who turned against the elites will be killed. One example is Kennedy. Or if you are a leader of a nation the elites will invade the nation (ex. Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Any suggestions this work isn't finished and I don't know what else I should write.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You're on the right track. Keep going. You have to realize the whole story for yourself. Do not go too deep into details ... that's another manipulation of our education.

Think about this simple question (most do not): WHY is is that way now and always has been?

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Any more Ideas anyone I mean I need to finish this.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Any suggestions this work isn't finished and I don't know what else I should write.

Yes, I have a suggestion. Post some links as to why you believe in the Illuminati and how they influence paperback novels. What novels?

I could toss out there that "Bugs Bunny is the symbol of the anti christ." If you don't believe me... Do some research. See what I mean?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I don't disagree with the ideas posed in your first draft. I think if you were to do the research you suggested, and post it here, that would give your draft a lot more punch, and would provide more of a basis for discission.

Here's a star for good starting effort! Good job

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here is something you could look into :

The general history of humanity, it is grossly fictional, 'colombus this napoleon that', uff...

The illuminati infiltrated the American History Ass. for about 70 to 100 years ago, I am unsure when it was, but they got in there and corrupted the entires world history into what is told to day.

This has to do with the guys taking over the Mainstream Media also, and we have those Freemasonic friends of Darwin and his unlce and the soupe.

Like Lloyd Pye say : everything you know is wrong...
Funny isnt it !

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Excellent start!

You may throw in something reffering to the FED/World Bank, and global monetary manipulation used to enslave the world!

But yes...excellent start!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I agree with everything you said but i still get the brush off when I try to get my family members to see what really is going on. I want to know HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO CHANGE THE WAY THINGS ARE? Writing to your congressmen isn't going to help much. They are controlled also. Just what is a person suppose to do to stop the madness?? It keeps getting worse every day and I am only worried about the next major dissaster happening because it seems like it is impossible for anyone to stop these people from carrying out their plans to destroy us all. Every day is just a countdown to doomsday. We need an "elimination elite" black project I guess.... I'm not going to have the secret service dudes knocking down my door any minute, am I???

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
how about hollywood, disney all being part of the system

new topics

top topics

join