It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, I'm new!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi everybody, I'm James. I'm 13, I live in New York. I have a real interest in aviation and area 51/ similar facilities and came here for a few questions. It seems I need 20 posts to post to other sub forums. So I guess I'll wait to ask my question till then.

This looks like a very fun and interesting forum. I hope I can gather some new knowledge!

James

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ats.

Go ahead and check out the other forums and do some looking around. There's a good chance your question has come up before and there is most likely a thread on it.

Best of luck

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fadedmyxomatosis
Hi everybody, I'm James. I'm 13, I live in New York. I have a real interest in aviation and area 51/ similar facilities and came here for a few questions. It seems I need 20 posts to post to other sub forums. So I guess I'll wait to ask my question till then.

This looks like a very fun and interesting forum. I hope I can gather some new knowledge!

James

There are not many people young here, but I am just about your age.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fadedmyxomatosis

Welcome to ATS....we can always use a little bit more youthful exuberance here.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Welcome!!!!
Young uninfluenced, raw true thought is the best!
Don't let the ole timers give any crap! make good posts and educated replies!
And above all......Deny Ignorance!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I hope that I can learn lots from others. I'm excited!

James

Oh P.S, I have an AIM account. You can IM me at "contourmac".

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Watch out for me if you don't like hearing about God,as He seems to come up alot in my posts!

Otherwise,welcome to ATS! I would have loved to have stumbled across something like this at your age!

Actually,my grandma had an old book called "The Common Book of Knowledge",which seemed like a gold mine to me back then!

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Welcome...

A few aviation threads...

A few area 51 threads...

And that's nothin'...if you have the time to search, ATS has good information...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I am new here too (joined yesterday) and there sure is alot of interesting stuff here, some of which will blow your mind. Although I am fairly older then you are, it is nice to see more younger people getting involved and learning more about the different "things" that go on in our world.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun reading the aviation forums. There's an amazing amount of information (and some really scrappy arguments) in there.

top topics

join