It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar - Mystery Space Machines

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This thread definitely should be tagged [HOAX] and moved to the appropriate forum...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Hello Waveguide3,

I'm very surprised to hear the word "hoax" used here or am I?

Its very obvious to me you are looking through the atmosphere's soup, definitely very impressive job. Your unsettled sky is quite obvious. Anyone calling your work hoax is showing their true ignorance of astronomy.

If you don't mind, could you please provide ra and dec.

I don't care how much knowledge you would have of optics, this video is real. I've been in the field now over 45 years. The conditions in the video are for real! I've only looked at the first video and that's enough proof for me. You can't debunk this sitting at your computer.

Question, have you stacked the individual frames to see if you can get clearer stills? If you can get 10 or 15 frames from the vid it might provide for some very interesting photos.

Sorry no ISS in the vid I examined.

I'll check the rest when I get time. Very nice work.

Star and flag definitely!

Good job,
mob

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OK...LOL, now I'm confused

Hoax or no hoax??!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
To manufacture his masterpiece, Jose Escamilla (sorry if I spelled it wrong) used a load of hoaxed videos made by John Lenard Walson. Walson then got into a spat with Escamilla over his takings or something. Anyway, it all got very bitter and very public with ATSers taking front row seats at the fight. Both Escamilla and Walson are now banned from ATS because they perpetuate hoaxes. Maybe that will help put Interstellar Interperspective.

WG3

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Gridkeeper and Walson's video's have been refuted in this forum more times than I can count on fingers and toes. Walson and/or Gridkeeper have failed on multiple occasions to provide the means via schematics or instructions by which they are/were able to capture these so called "star ships" in "interstellar space". They have failed time and time again to disclose the coordinates of these amazing "star ships" so other astronomers with similar setups could verify their claims. Because of the refraction process in which these video's were shot cause distortion to the objects being photographed, average satellites and large debris in Earth's orbit appear "alien" looking.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

sorry Tall white, let me correct myself here, I meant this not to op, but to the posting by waveguide 3, his stuff is for real. My apoplogies, I misread the postings. Please forgive me. I thought Waveguide3's great video was being called as hoax. My apologies.

Great post Tall White, I flagged and starred you. I have not made up my mind on the op yet, got to watch it some more. It does have a geniune feel to it, the telescope is by appearance in alt/az mode, which would require lots of hand guiding as shown.

Signed, foot in mouth er I mean

Mob

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I won't dispute that atmospheric conditions, can and will affect the image. As far as refraction, I don't agree. But that's not important. What is important is truth. None of my astonomy camera's will give you an exif file, not sure about others, I use meade's I have 3, and some homemade ones. To look for something that can't be provided and use it as basis for hoaxing is not the best route to take. Now as for the disagreement from the original party who took the video, I can't say anything, because it almost sounds personal. That by itself shouldn't negate the data. It deserves to be looked at closely and from my initial view, those "starships" as they are being called, to me resemble living entities, not satellites, thats just my 2 cents. I can't rule out that they are not manmade. We are not as advanced in cosmos lnowledge as some would claim. Actually we are barely scratching the surface.

This is a huge universe, so who really knows whats out there.

Mob

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Nice work here waveguide3 thanks for your video's

Have you got an idea of the distance these objects are from Earth.
Video 1(SpoofoAldeberan_stream.wmv) you state 500-1000km,are all these objects around this distance?

Zelong.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
@ marsorbust

Can you duplicate the objects on video using your own telescope??

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Woe to the Small and Pathetic Minds that believe this Proven Hoax (Disinfo) , I Laugh at those who Believe this Because so many better True UFOs are captured and Shown on the Golorious You-Tube

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
I made these using a 10 inch Meade with a CCD camera attached. Do you think they're similar to Walson's? Do you think Jose Escamilla would be interested?

Space Machine 1:

Space Machine 2:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

Making Walson's 'Space Machine' type images is easy when you know how.

WG3

Any particular reason why you ignored my pertinent questions?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've only just returned to this thread so I apologise if anyone is getting their knickers in a twist over my videos samples.

The videos I presented here are hoaxes in so far as they are my attempt to duplicate Walson's 'Space Machines' using a telescope and CCD camera. I thought this was already known from all the discussion that's gone on around the Walson productions already. I posted these to ATS some time ago to demonstrate the hoax after explaining some of the principles involved. I'm not going to repeat all that again. The vids are NOT real objects and they were NOT filmed in the sky. The 'craft' you perceive are specular reflections from a small tinfoil shape brightly illuminated so lots of scatter is collected by the scope. They have a large depth of field because they are quite close to the scope (50 metres or so) and this is observed in Walson's stuff. Walson's images are reflections from some nearby 'craft' rigged to have a certain 'look'. Unlike his, mine have not been published as 'real'.

When I first saw Walson's videos, I asked him lots of technical stuff he would have found very easy to answer, IF he was actually able to do what he was saying he did. His answers were childlike and he is niaive when it comes to astrophotography. I was immediately convinced they were spoofs and since they attracted a lot of interest on ATS (and a great many 'believers'), I decided to put my money where my mouth is.

Sorry if anyone was taken in by this effort. I guess it shows how easily it's done.

WG3

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thanks for your explanation. Fortunately, my questions were not about the reality of the "objects" but about the mechanics employed. But since you didn't do what I thought you did, then my questions are meaningless.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What a waste of a thread. My heads gone west now
Thanks a lot time wasters

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Another space talker space filler.
And there is always enough space.
Seemingly limitless space as interstellar space itself.
And the CIA office of science information must take back all
the science books never purchased.
For something that is impossible there is certainly a lot of talk.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I guess there is no reason to close a thread that in which the topic has been deemed a hoax a long time ago as long as it keeps getting attention.

Kind of like the The AboveTopSecret.com Ad Banner Contest! (cash prizes) that never paid out.

thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is still open as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
I guess there is no reason to close a thread that in which the topic has been deemed a hoax a long time ago as long as it keeps getting attention.

Kind of like the The AboveTopSecret.com Ad Banner Contest! (cash prizes) that never paid out.

thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread is still open as well.

What a cinch that would be.
Too bad they didn't hold on to the many authentic UFO pics that were
posted. Well someone must have convinced the photographer to take
them off the net.

So with these photos flashing in the background and the good things
about ATS is presented in the foreground that banner would take on
all others.

A Banner to be the best of all banners.
Or a bunch a little photos like this:

All true UFOs, however the UFO is denied and not serious so the
whole UFO banner idea must have ended up in the circular file.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

them off the net.

all others.

Random nonsense on que! Haha!

Thanks for making my point.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

them off the net.

all others.

Random nonsense on que! Haha!

Thanks for making my point.

You sound like a broken ATS record and tell me nothing.
As a usual random poster.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up waveguide3, it's good to see somebody doing some true field work and debunking Gridkeeper and Walson for what they are; fraudulent hoaxers looking for attention and maybe a buck. Nice work.

As far as this TeslaandLyne fella goes, this member traverses multiple topics on a daily basis spewing fourth nothing but random nonsense and extremely bad grammar about the same Tesla conspiracy over and over again... It's getting quite old and annoying. One would think an individual would take a hint when nobody responds or pays attention to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join