It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposure = Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
For a moment even a skeptic can postulate the possibility of E.T. involvement with humans on our planet earth.
And when somethings take place on such a scale that people on this planet can ramdomly access something like a cosmic internet; then and only then will we become an interplanetary society. In order to integrate on such a scale with a culture from another world then as humans we would have to react like seals in front of a polar bear. We would all have to succomb to the idealogies of foreign entities. I suppose that Greer could be correct on one of his assumptions. The assumption that governments of the earth are shooting at extraterrestrial spacecraft from the surface of the earth. I don't know if Greer is right about that, but I tend to lean towards the idea that this is the one thing that he's got right.

So I propose that if it's true then maybe that is actually a fantastic idea. Maybe the governments of the world would just rather fight than lie down like dogs. I propose the concept that exposure take place; instead of disclosure. In other words the governments of the world announce to the people that there are E.T.'s here and that the collective governments of the world are scared sh%$#$% about what to do about these crafts and the lifeforms which control them . I postulate that they could all be blown out of the sky. I mean, who know's where the hell they come from? Shoot them down? I don't know. Ideas? Comments?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
after seeing that famous footage of a shooting beam.... + further inquires into the phenomenon..... like ed grimsley's research about ufo wars over our heads.... the revelations from nick pope regarding the british ministry of defense's files concerning shootings & dogfights..... + philip corso's the day after roswell..... i'm more confused as to whats really going on...

are the governments waiting for the galactic war to finish?

maybe the good guys have just woken up & are fighting the bad guys & are trying to save us from further manipulations?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Interesting story, I would have to agree with what you are trying to say. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Governments of the World were giving the go ahead to shoot down anything entering our atomosphere.

You can kind of understand why they would do it. Since the Extra-terrestrials intentions would be unknown, it is hard to determine weither they are friendly or not. Since they are obviously more advanced than us, it would be easier to shoot then down when they least expect it, rather than risk the possibility of having to combat them when they are prepared.

By the way mcrom901
You wouldn't happen to have a link to that footage with the shooting beam would you? Sounds like a good piece of work to look at

Jordan the Maori

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
cheers...

here is that famous clip.....

in regards to the unknown intention factor..... always we get to hear weird abduction & cattle mutilation stories...... unknown black choppers flying around n stuff..... but never about ufo's flying over & disarming nuclear weapons systems n icbm stories.....

here is a bad example.......

& here are examples of the good ones.....

UFO Nuclear Missile Misfire Larry King

& the classics......

Google Video Link

boooooooooooooom

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mccrom901, it is very difficult to tell what's going on.
When I consider that duality is a theme which runs across the physical, psychological, and emotional worlds then it only seems logical that space is filled with lifeforms that fight each other.
It would also be filled with life forms making an effort to keep the peace.
And that video is brilliant by the way. Thanks for posting that.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I just realized how many videos you posted here. That rocks. Thank you again.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Does anyone know exactly the name of the documentary film that mcrom901 linked to in his first YouTube video? It would be interesting to see it in its full duration.

In regards to the OPs posulation, I agree that it would not be surprising that a "shoot first, ask questions later" policy would be in effect. At least for the main cartel of the military industrial complex (primarily US based). Other governments may not be so rash in their decisions.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

Indeed. Other nations would not be as hasty or as rash or as extreme as my Uncle Sam would be.

top topics

join