It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

healing and past life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
My thread was accidentally lost, so I will have to re-write making it brief.

It is wonderful to meet everyone here and learn from all of you. The threads I have read thus far have been amazing.

For those who never had a chance to view my first post-I am a medium( able to see and hear spirits ) since birth .
I also work with healers . I am in contact with these souls in order to help people communicate with them. (channeled info)They enjoy helping people by suggesting methods that will help promote or encourage faster healing.

My ability enables me to communicate with many realms and souls-------------------

I have also had past life memory/dreams of another world I lived on.

I will describe it best I can.

I am able to see two planets-possibly planets-from where I stand, they are not far away at all. My father is a strict and powerful man, a leader of some sort. This world has slavery, I see men digging, lined up and I am in love with one of the guys there. I feel he is not even of this planet but he loves me too. My father finds out and I was forced to board his ship-space- It might as well have been like a death sentence. He was only leaving to fight a war. He'd rather me dead than with a slave possibly, or maybe thought this ship would never see action.
Inside the ship is white metal, looks like smooth large squares of it. Men lined up to work for him, one spits on me b.c they don't want to be there either. They aren't all loyal to him, my dads not a good political person and I get to take the brunt of that. People hate me, but they don't know me.

The rooms are small and to get to them you must slide down a metal tunnle-like thing. It uses electricity as a door, so if you forget to turn it off you're in trouble...I did that often. -B.c you cant see it.

I woke and another night dreamed again, of hiding and trying to be with this guy I loved. I believe he was to be killed after people found out though.

That is all I can recall.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Zerra]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Please check your U2U, i sent you a mess.
If you accept it is ok for me to do it here "in public" as a demonstration.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Excellent story, very interesting.

Giving you a Star ! I would give you a flag, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

I'm not sure if I have had any dreams which felt like past life/s. But I do think that I have been reincarnated. But it might just be a imaginary feeling.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Hey there Zerra welcome to ATS,

As you can see I am a Pastlife Regression Therapist ... I became such after having a prolonged episode of extremely vivid 'flashbacks' over 17yrs ago now.

Long story short I researched the details that I'd recalled during this time - and I have to say I was very sceptical that my 'flashbacks' might possibly be real memories - until my research actually authenticated much more than could be claimed as coincidence. It is the most amazing experience (correction - one of the moste amazing experiences) of my present lifetime.

Anyhoo, that said I have an old thread (that I made just after becoming a member) called 'Spontaneous Past-life Memories' ... if you or anyone else is interested you can either type it into the search engine or click-on my username in the lefthand column, which will take you to my profile page, then click-on to the thread in my favourite thread list. There is an abundance of accounts from other members about there own PLM's ... you might find some of them interesting.

Woody

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks all,

I am unable to be hypnotised by someone-tried that and found it didn't work for me and there were not any other credible people around here to try out that wouldn't risk false memories on me. However, since that time I have been able to learn self hypnosis and it works well
I find dreams so vivid and unannounced that I can't help but feel closer to them.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I forgot a dream I had that felt more like a vision. A lot of my premonitions also come through as dreams and are confirmed later on.
However, this one was from ET's (Please keep in mind at this time in my life sci fi was boring to me and aliens were just introduced to me as real-so nothing to make me dream this stuff imagination wise).

At this time in my life I had a few contacts, one in the physical.
This dream I could watch the world from above, and floated gently down until I heard weird gurble sounds. squeeks of some kind. You know, it reminded me of those old ball toys that when you shake them they make weird noises (anyone remember those?) In the dream creatures were hiding under some wood pieces and I told them I couldn't understand them. A treasure chest appeared in front of me and they spoke telepathy something like, " There are two species here now, one is not good for humanity but we are unable to tell you which of us to follow. We believe in free choice" I remember feeling the sense that they knew I couldn't know if they were telling the truth if they told me anyways.
they said " There are those who are about to hypnotise the masses, they will follow the noise (that hypnotises) into a glass room. You have a choice, stay or climb inside the chest. The noise won't get to you. "

I saw the ppl being lead like sheep, the noise started and the sound was spreading.
I climbed into the chest, I knew that only those giving you a choice were good and those who weren't forced you into things. I felt this was a symbolic msg of some sort.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This point about the choice being made, as being cosmically considered free will is something I've spent hours arguing with my friend, andross in source, and several others who are very knowledgeable, but apparently this is a real idea that has been brought up over and over again. Though I do have some reservations about the "said" choice. Parts of our world live under a semblance of democracy, where a narrowed down restrictive choice is given to the public, so they imagine they are free.

So, the choice does not actually mean that one side is more positive than the other, though I do believe there are very positive intergalactic freedom fighters, though it is not completely clear that all associated with an organization may share the same views, and some may even become renegades themselves in a moment of action

Here on earth, while courts do not often uphold justice and there are often strange new rules in new international corporate agreements such as free trade, if you mislead a board of directors by hiding information or lying it is fraud. Extortion and fraud are crimes. Staging disasters and then demanding choices, to side instantly with someone that you don't know and in fact you don't even have your memories back is like a shotgun marriage, a farce on freewill and a lie.

These things are not free will. Those who think they are must be making deals and compromising with some real sheisters.

Thank you for your thread. Starred and flagged for sharing the right brain experiences. This is where the jewels are. The psi and visions indicate that you are a starseed.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Unity_99]

top topics

join