It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neural Implants Do they exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah sorry for being dumb and all by asking this question...Do neural implants exist?Perhaps can it be used as a weapon?Like abnormal strengths?Probably this thread will be moved or something because it dont know where to place this
so yeah back to the point,Can it be used as a weapon for wars and for soldiers?Like make them be able to hi jack a car without being run over.Perhaps i was just playing too many Crysis and Halo games >_

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What do you mean by "neural implants"? To my knowledge, there is research going on with trying to control brains electronically. They've managed to get roaches and maybe even rats to respond electronically. Maybe the government has gone farther and hasn't publicized it.

However, I don't think that there is any sort of neural implants for humans, at least not to control them. Maybe for specific reasons, for example to short-circuit epileptic attacks, but not to take over the person or get him to do things. Of course, if such technology existed, we probably wouldn't hear about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I know they use them medically for epilepsy, depression, and parkinson's, among other things.

Are you hinting that they could possibly be used as a way to stimulate adrenaline in a subject?

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

Nice page on this

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So essentially your saying if they do this reflexes could be boosted? Ex. FEAR's SloMo ability. Something along those lines anyway.

(post by Nathan William Greenup removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Check out Jesse Beltran (he was chipped in the teeth in the early 90s after witnessing a murder). Check out the ICAACT who does the most research in the topic of neural implants and electronic harassment.

Beltran has videos on YouTube showing people testing positive for chips in their heads!

This is a sick world!

There's a link to Beltran's story and videos on this page www.mindtorture.com

top topics

join