It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber
reply to post by King_John

Wow!! Yes, yes, yes! In the pic he is even tall like the one I described! Mine was a tad darker, like a few shades. The only mystery I wont be able to solve was his hat. It went upward. But yeah that pic is the best one resembling one I seen. What type of alien is it?

I'm not exactly sure what kind of alien it is, but I think it's annunaki.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is the type I saw! I did notice the hat as well. You hit the nail on the head. Yeah Im excited! I would like to be able to do some research on this alien. Once you know the name let me know please.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I had the same questions myself, his story checks out though, he really is a bad writer.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

Yeah I have never been to school for writing. On my facebook page I always post links on my sports stories.Send me a friend request, Im on myspace as well, even though I dont get on much. I been reading about the annunaki, this is true. There real, so they really could be our God. I need to find out what religion book to buy. I have never been so in shock reading anything. I really think we were created by them. The only thing I am worried about is afterlife. I hope they did give us a soul. I was watching videos on You Tube, now I know what I saw makes it much better. Thanks alot Stop Complaining. You all have helped me out more than you can imagine. I am very happy I came on here now! I want to study this religion. If any one knows what religion worships the annunaki please let me know.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What you experienced was one of 2 things:

Some alien species abducted you and lied when said he is the only God there is.

OR

Since the universe is infinite and all of existence is ONE,all of us are one etc,all are intelligent infinity,then in an infinite universe EVERYTHING is possible and you experienced what you believe in.

if a person believes i nsomething and thinks for sure it is true,then it becomes true FOR HIM. For another person this is not reality,but it was reality for you because you believed in it.

So make a pick, because in my reality,and thus the truth of the universe is not this super-powerful frog-God you saw.
and never will be unless it was some alien abducting you and lieing he is God.

I am God,you are God, everything is God.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

He was dark grey, check out the pic posted, he looked like that. Honestly I wanted to tell my story, but being able to know it was a Annunaki is all the better. The story on them makes sense. They were here first, they probally did create us as a slave race, as I have been watching videos and reading up. YOUR mistake is, you should be more open. I believed he was God from the get-go, now I know he is our God, there may be more Gods, but he is our God. I dont think I saw anything, I did. I also been reading a few of the message boards, some of these stories are a little too wild, even crazy. Honestly I just want to know what religion book is based on the Annunaki. I am not here to empress any one, the story isnt about me, its about the Annunaki from this point on. Yes, I will bow to them as my God, I really think we as people in America better learm quickly that they deserve as much praise as Jesus does. My lfe has changed I will start reading a Bible, but I am going to also dedicate alot of time to studying the Annunaki, our creators, I seen one with my own eyes, they are real, he said he was God, they say Annunaki created us. I believe that, its time to praise them and worship them. That I will do!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here is the link, this is what he looked like, only thing his skin was more d darker grey, and eyes much darker, he was tall just like this pic. Important note I never said he was a giant frog, I said he resembled a frog, at the time I seen him I thought his face looked frogish. But I said frogman. I never seen a grey frog with scales. I know but his nose and mouth are very frogish. I forgot how a frogs eyes stick out, his were like the pic only they were black. Here is the link to what I saw.

img402.imageshack.us...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Tim, thanks for sharing your story. I had a question about what you said about coming back to some type of military base. Is it possible that this actually had something to do with a military experiment on you and your dad?
Did you have any contact with anyone prior to your drive?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I can vouch for him being a sports writer in baltimore. Ive read some of his stuff in the past even though im a steelers fan in baltimore.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think the religion you are looking for is Scientology. They believe in an alien God that created us and came out of a volcano.

You could go to www.scientology.org... to learn about them. They might have a temple in Baltimore.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by timlumber

open to what exactly? i said this is your reality,fine. You want to bow down to him and worship him,be my guest. I am my own God, I wasn't created by someone else,well,technically the temporary meat transport called body was created by my mom and dad when they had sex,but that's how we all get created haha.

We are All ONE entity,always were,always will be, anything you experience is a separation illusion in order to learn your life lessons etc.
Take care man.I'm sure you believe in what you experienced and you believe him to be God etc. That's your choise,just stop with the nonsense as if humanity has to worship someone liek you do etc. People will make up their own mind.

And yeah,showing a cartoon drawing will prove stuff. That's a drawing btw,not a photo.
peace

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

That is Quazecotyl in the color drawing with the hat. I think i read that Quazecotyl's was supposed to have been born on CHRISTMAS.
If Santa was a Reptile alien that is also our god that would make alot of sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
Tim, thanks for sharing your story. I had a question about what you said about coming back to some type of military base. Is it possible that this actually had something to do with a military experiment on you and your dad?
Did you have any contact with anyone prior to your drive?
No, I had no contact before the drive(abduction) like I said years later a random guy who said he was a airplane mechanic in the military asked me if I had an abduction, very weird to ask a stranger. I live on the east coast, but if I ever go to back to San Fran I would love to find out what base it is. It is weird, we were sitting in front what looked like some military houses, parked. Then they did wave as they let us out of the gate. We ainbt military, at that time me and my dad wondered how we even got inside that base. Yeah I do believe the military may knew something about it, if not we would have been at a different drop off spot. I do believe we were more than likely unconsious in the parked rental car and probally woke up, with other military personel around us. I hear to many scary things about the goverment. So I am not accusing them of anything, nor do I want them to pay me a visit. I did have a small fear of that when I first posted this story. But I have never been in the military so I guess I am not a threat to them. But yes, I would love to find out what base it was in San Fransisco.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher777

Just got me thinking. I have never been in military, but yes my father has. And Im not talking about it here(no where on that matter, he dont tell me nothing anyway). I have no idea what he did. I did think that at one point was it related to him. A couple things he may have done could be related to this incident happening, there is a possibilty of that. My father was the first person the individual claiming to be God took in a private room and talked to him. The thing I cant figure out is, we seen it a few days before vacation in our hometown. It knew we were headed to San Fran thats where the abduction took place. We were dumb, we seen it low to the ground and we had to get a closer look. I have no regrets that we pulled over to see it. But it even knew my old cat sprayed in my fathers car, they made a mistake and left a cat pea smell in the rental, that was wrong car. When we were in the base it was funny. We smelled the pea, and we did NOT know we were just abducted, we thought the pea smell was a sign, we thought it was the ghost of my old cat, which had to get put to sleep at a animal shelter. But it wasnt his ghost, it was a error on there half.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434
I can vouch for him being a sports writer in baltimore. Ive read some of his stuff in the past even though im a steelers fan in baltimore.
Hey I honestly like the Steeler fans, I dont like the team though lol. But yeah thank you for helping verify that Knowledgeseeker5434. We play in each other in 2 weeks, should be a good game...Go Ravens...lol!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Knowledgeseeker5434

I did want to say Thank You for reading my sports stories!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakenMind
I think the religion you are looking for is Scientology. They believe in an alien God that created us and came out of a volcano.

You could go to www.scientology.org... to learn about them. They might have a temple in Baltimore.
Thank YOU!! I feel now like yes I do need to start reading the Bible also. I believe now that I seen this, that Jesus could be his son. So I feel now is a time to start reading both books. I do feel Jesus is the leader of us(humans). But I also feel the Annunaki's did create us. So I want to really become a part of that religion. When I first came here I said my experience was life changing, this has been also. Some people come here looking for FAME, to be honest people who know me like to say(and its true) I(me) have the Fame but not the money. Fame isnt nothing big, I been trying to go lower profile. But I still post crazy comments for a local newspaper to publish like 3 times a week. I only came here to do what I honestly feel I had to do, and that was get closure(I thought I would tell it and be done with it) but then you all helped me learn alot. I honestly didnt know you people here were so smart on different topics. I have been telling my father about it. You people have helped me out so much, I am very thankful for it. But now I feel the real reward is my life could change for the better. I really feel like I will continue to learn more about the annunaki.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Knowledgeseeker5434

I will deffienly check to see if they have a Temple here in Baltimore, if they do, I will join.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

You must have read me wrong. I NEVER said for YOU and EVERY ONE else to worship him. I said I will. If you had my experience you may have felt like I do now. If there is no God, how would we even exist? Please dont tell me you believe some scientists who say we started out as Apes than progressed to humans? If so how come monkeys aint preogressing to humans now? We were created by a God. YOU have a right to choose your God, just like any one else, its your life, thats means its your decision, you have a right to believe what you want. I know the annunaki exist, and I will worship them until the day I die. I will still worship Jesus as well, it did say Jesus was one of six sons.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare

That is Quazecotyl in the color drawing with the hat. I think i read that Quazecotyl's was supposed to have been born on CHRISTMAS.
If Santa was a Reptile alien that is also our god that would make alot of sense.

Mine had a different outfit on. It was same type of alien though. Someone posted the pic. Can I ask you a question, do you know what one has a Gold Hat, Gold Robe and a Gold Staff? I know he claimed to be God, but does he have a name? You sound like you know your stuff. Does this one sound familar to you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join