It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction with God? Part 1 of 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by timlumber

You might want to research the connection of the Vril to the NAZI's I heard there is something crazy going on there.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

If you were unsaved at the time the fallen angels and their demon horde can master many disguises and make encounters that would make the victem think anything they wish.

There are also appointed demons for the end times that will be revealed to people. More and more people will be seeing strange abominations.

Don't think for a moment that this was God because it was satanic and demonic to the core. If you had been saved they would have zero authority to do this to you. They have mastered many disguises and lies to fool mankind because they have had thousands of years to know our psychology and our fears.

Once you are saved the Blood of Jesus is the clothing you wear. They will have no power or dominion over you but instead you will have inherited all authority in Jesus' name to overcome any attacks.

I have seen much growing up and know their tricks. But they truly fear the children of God who are saved by the blood of the Lamb and know and understand the authority that they have inherited. This is terrifying to satan and his demon fallen horde.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hello Timlumber. I read both of your posts and really enjoyed reading them. I was so stricken with the content that I had comment on your post. The information I post bellow is just a little bit of research I did and is in no way an attempt to patronize you. Please read through and comment on what you think of my theory.

I have only been following aliens and alien abductions for 5-6 years now and I know that's not a long time, but I must say this has to be the most unique story I've ever encountered. From the descriptions you have made I have come up with a few observations.

Observation the first: In your previous post you explained that you are a journalist from Baltimore. The problem I have is in your grammar. You make far to many mistakes for me to believe you are a good writer.

Observation the second: Your father was with you at the time. Could you please describe what happened to your father during this time or better yet have him describe the entire even in his own words.

Observation the third: Your story touched on about 4 or 5 major conspiracy topics (aliens, gnomes, abductions, ufo's, God). The first aliens you encountered sound like the legend of the gnome invading a Argentinian town, seen below (Go to 1:15). I would like for you to go in to detail about them please.

Observation the fourth: The one thing that caught my attention the most is the description of God. I immediately thought of the Sumerians because they to wore gold hats like the one you described and had reptilian gods who road sky chariots. Whats really strange is that their culture dates back 6000 years, the time the Bible says the world was created. It could be that the Sumerians encountered the same "God". I want you to look at some of the pictures below and tell me if they look familiar.

Exhibit A. Sumerians and their gold hats

Exhibit B. Annunaki from Sumeria

Exhibit C. Frogman

Exhibit D. Slippy toad, notice the golden robe (lol! jk!)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining

You might want to research the connection of the Vril to the NAZI's I heard there is something crazy going on there.
I was trying to read up on quickly sounds like it may be interesting. Something about channeling aliens and what not. This weekend I will be looking at all the topics you gave me. Im so busy during the week. I worked 12 hours tonight, then I have a required sports story I have to have posted by the morning time. You have been a big help! I can tell you are educated on alot of different topics, I want to learn alot more. Actually before I told my story, the only stuff I read up on was the Dulce Underground base. Not sure if aliens work underground, but nothing would surprise me anymore. Im sure if I seen aliens then our goverment deffeintly has. When I first saw Hitler getting thrown overboard I assumed people knew how he died, and I was just able to witness it on film. My father told me his death was a mystery seen like 2 shows on it. I was thinking only if I could own that tape I would be a millionare!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

First things first, I have to laugh!! Lol I am known for having bad grammer. I never went to school for writing, I am known as trash talking sports writer(just being honest) I have so many readers who read my stuff just to point out my errors, that it has become a part of my writing. I have written for 4 newspapers in Baltimore. I have been fired by 3 of them. I been only writing for about a year and a half. I am more of a football writer. Football fans love to argue, and I help them with that. I also write humor stories, I love writing funny stuff mixed in with pro stuff. I am actually easy a top 3 popular writer in Baltimore. Just go on Google search and type in Tim Lumber Baltimore Sun, my work is wild and crazy. I love sports writing. But yeah while I had to tell my story, I dont want to be known for that. I want to be known as a sports writer. Alot of people cant accept the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The closest would be A. But it is off alot. The eyes werent sticking out, and while he was a frogman, it wasnt like the bottom 2. It was like a alien frog. His face came out a little bit near his mouth. I really would like to get a artist to draw some pics for me. I have zero drawing ability. But A would be the closest. It was crazy like 3 years ago, me and my wife are christmas shopping, I seen this frogman statue, that looked almost identical to him, only thing frogman statue he was green, the one I seen was very, very dark grey, but he had noticible scales like a fish.

My father doesnt have a computer. He recently asked me to check for a UFO convention if any are coming to Maryland, I know he is ready to talk, he has been wanting to talk for a while. I was more afraid of people thinking I am a nut or something. If I had a normal abduction I may have spoken sooner. But none of my friends or family(besides father know about this, even as we speak) MOST people wont be able to accept this.

Your one comment got my attention, you said how they are 6,000 years old. I went to movies saturday night, to see SAW, then snuck in(yeah I snuck in) to see last hour of 4th kind, they did mention something about the Gods or some type of people from thousands of years ago.

My honest opinion, I believe once you see a alien with your own 2 eyes, you know they exist and other things are more exciting. I do feel people I should tell people, its people like you and everyone here who has helped me these past few days. I am not into sci-fi type stuff, but even though I mentioned I write controversal sports stories, I am known as a nice person. Was he really God? Honestly thats one decision I recently decided I will not make. If he is, and after meeting him, and I say he aint, that could be bad news for me one day. So until I am convinced other wise, I will believe him.

But yeah I really hope one of these UFO groups could at least get me a artist to draw what I saw.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I stopped in the middle of the statue story. But I wanted to buy it, but what type of excuse would I use....I want to buy a frogman ceramic statue, I decided to keep my manhood, she doesnt even know about my abduction. My father does want to talk. He asked about could we get a table at a future UFO convention and he would talk to any one with questions. Its so much to tell, I could go into every detail but it would take a while. I still have a sports story to write tonight and its 4:52 am what type of stuff would you like to know, details from what point of the abduction, I will gladly answer them for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I just dont see how this could be a illusion, even though that is what you say. I really believe my way of thinking is correct. Some will disagree. Lets say you are Jesus or God, would you want the whole world to be constantly talking about YOU, learning about you? The answer would be NO, that would be arrogance. I love Jesus, and I love God, I love all people! I just feel our life is to learn about ourselfs, we will have eternity to learn about Jesus and God, I hope I am with them one day. And yes, some may disagree, but I believe he may be GOD. Maybe he has a God, but I do believe him. I do feel honered I met him, he was the coolest person you could ever meet. He did seem very old, that stod out the whole time, he moved very slowly also. If he is our God, he is very cool. But the creature who told us he was coming out was very demonic. I think about that weird thing, it didnt really have a face, it was a flat like creature, he was like 8 foot tall, but he had a demon type voice, so yeah its alot of questions hopefully I can get answers for them. I assume he was a body guard for the frogman claiming to be God. I dont even feel comfortable saying claiming.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Can you do me a favor. Is there any drawings on these samerains with gold hats. The statue kind of resembles it. But its hard with a statue. But I would say the frogman would fall into that catergory of the 4. Your story about 6,000 years ago and them kinda gives me the creeps. Why no UFO group has steeped up yet is beyond my belief. I really want hypnosis to see if I can learn more about my abduction. Im not here trying to sell a book, im posting this info and my story for free. Its about me learning what happened and at the same time letting other know.

But yes any info on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The mouth and nose features on that statue are similar. I assume a statue couldnt make scales. The thing that really has my attention now is the one statue of there head. I wonder if the frogman's head(back part like statue) went high up in the air, and the gold hats are just to cover it up? Somebody find me a drawing of one of these sumarian gold hat people. I want a detailed pic, the nose and mouth are the same. Even the eyes dont come out, his were against his face(similar) a frogs eyes sticks out, his were in.

Sorry I keep posting but this has my attention!! I think I need to do some reading on them.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber
The mouth and nose features on that statue are similar. I assume a statue couldnt make scales. The thing that really has my attention now is the one statue of there head. I wonder if the frogman's head(back part like statue) went high up in the air, and the gold hats are just to cover it up? Somebody find me a drawing of one of these sumarian gold hat people. I want a detailed pic, the nose and mouth are the same. Even the eyes dont come out, his were against his face(similar) a frogs eyes sticks out, his were in.

Sorry I keep posting but this has my attention!! I think I need to do some reading on them.

Did he look like any of these?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by King_John]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by King_John

The C pic, the scales are identical to it. They were similar. But it was very dark grey. Its eyes were completely black. And its mouth went out a little more. The thing that has me very intrigued by the other pictures the other guy left is his gold hat did kinda stand up, it went back slightly on a slant. I assumed it was just a hat all this time. I was wondering all day at work today(thinking to my self) was his head like the statue, and is that the reason he wore the gold hat. Only if he didnt wear a hat it would make things alot easier. Then I was also thinking how I called him a frogman, he just resembled it a little bit. I know frogs dont have scales and frogs are not dark grey. The hat on them statues has my attention. The one I seen had his hat folded in the front like santa, it didnt have a ball on top though. His outfit reminded me of a wizard kinda. He had the gold hat, gold robe, and gold staff. By him wearing the robe its hard to how big his upper body was. If I werent to measure him by the top of his hat I would say(I am 5'9") I say he is about 6'5. If I measure to top of his hat thats a good 12 inches. If I never seen the statue pic, I would say the bottom pic, but with scales and dark grey skin. I might never know now what it was. The hat went up like the statue, but was that his head like that or not. That frustrated me today. I thought I was close to getting my answer and knowing what it was. The big question I need to know is do them sumertain people have scales on there face. If not then it probally was just a hat and not part of his head.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

By the way Thank You King_John!! I know I been a pain with this, but its important I know what abducted me, it will help me understand more. Also does any one know what type of religous book talks about these summerains? I know we read the Bible, what religion worships them? I would like to get one of these books and read up on it. Do they have a God(summerains)? You all know your stuff, I will give you credit. I have read about reptilians(I read about Dulce alot) I believe they have tails, note he had a robe on, but if he had a tail it wasnt noticible. I would guess he didnt have a tail. At one point I was behind him as he took me over to the weird lamp like tv. But you could tell he was very old. Also one last important note, he told me I would live to be 85. I am 34 at the moment, so I assume the world wont be ending in 2012! I guess I have 30 more years of work!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
A frog in a golden Santa hat told you the cure for AIDS? You're obviously a troubled soul.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldAsleep

He looked like a frogman, he was dark grey though. I know the story sounds crazy, but even though you think I am a fool, it is true, and I can promise you that! I asked for a cure, thats why it gave me the answer. What will you do if I get hypnosis and the ingrediants are the cure? You will say I should have believed you! If it is the cure I dont know, but I would like to find out. Hey I am NOT a sci-fi junkie. I am a normal tat2d guy from the city, who happens to be a top 3 sports writer in Maryland. I dont need or want fame, if any thing I could lose everything by telling my story. I wouldnt rag on this story, if it turns out he is God, what are you going to do when you are judged? Never judge something no matter how crazy it sounds, this story is true!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by timlumber

The C pic, the scales are identical to it. They were similar. But it was very dark grey. Its eyes were completely black. And its mouth went out a little more. The thing that has me very intrigued by the other pictures the other guy left is his gold hat did kinda stand up, it went back slightly on a slant. I assumed it was just a hat all this time. I was wondering all day at work today(thinking to my self) was his head like the statue, and is that the reason he wore the gold hat. Only if he didnt wear a hat it would make things alot easier. Then I was also thinking how I called him a frogman, he just resembled it a little bit. I know frogs dont have scales and frogs are not dark grey. The hat on them statues has my attention. The one I seen had his hat folded in the front like santa, it didnt have a ball on top though. His outfit reminded me of a wizard kinda. He had the gold hat, gold robe, and gold staff. By him wearing the robe its hard to how big his upper body was. If I werent to measure him by the top of his hat I would say(I am 5'9") I say he is about 6'5. If I measure to top of his hat thats a good 12 inches. If I never seen the statue pic, I would say the bottom pic, but with scales and dark grey skin. I might never know now what it was. The hat went up like the statue, but was that his head like that or not. That frustrated me today. I thought I was close to getting my answer and knowing what it was. The big question I need to know is do them sumertain people have scales on there face. If not then it probally was just a hat and not part of his head.

Ok, I think I've found a pic that pretty closely resembles the description you gave,

Something like this?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I would suggest instead of using hypnosis to try Hemi-Sync First.

www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...

For me this brought back a ton of repressed memories and is still ongoing. It was totally unexpected that this would happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wow!! Yes, yes, yes! In the pic he is even tall like the one I described! Mine was a tad darker, like a few shades. The only mystery I wont be able to solve was his hat. It went upward. But yeah that pic is the best one resembling one I seen. What type of alien is it?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus

I would suggest instead of using hypnosis to try Hemi-Sync First.

www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...
www.filemonster.net...

For me this brought back a ton of repressed memories and is still ongoing. It was totally unexpected that this would happen.
All I see is a file name. I dont have alot of computer experience(owned one for about a year) How can I try this stuff? Is there a different link to the actuall page? Im open to trying anything. If it worked for you, then YES I want to try it. Get Back with me please!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

You are the man, better yet the king!! I took more time to look at the pic and yes, its almost perfect. I did notice how he had a hat on as well. I would say this is the same type of alien I saw! I like this pic so much Im going to save it with my pics on my computer. You are a smart man King_John!! You know your stuff when it comes to aliens!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join