It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first post, exposing the AIDS myth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Since I'm relatively new to posting on ATS (though I've been a daily visitor for years now), I thought I'd introduce myself and then post an interesting link.

Like I said, I've been a visitor here for some time. I love much of what I see going on here. Many truths are openly discussed on these forums, everything from the NWO, to suppressed technologies, and current economic situations. I, myself, am an active service member. I have a B.A. in political science and I hope to be working as a lobbyist in D.C. within the next few years (after my discharge of coarse).

One of my favorite sites for truth movies is The Big Agenda (www.thebigagenda.com). Many of the videos there are amazing. So, without further ado, here is a link to an amazing two and half hour long expose on HIV/AIDS.

Google Video Link

By the way, I've not posted a video before. I'm not sure if this will work.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jschmeid

AIDS is a deficiency disease caused by Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

HIV-1 contains a gene that is virtually identical to that which allows humans to produce the enzyme, glutathione peroxidase. As the virus is replicated, it begins to seriously compete with its host for four nutrients needed to make this enzyme.

The trace elements are the mineral Selenium and three amino acids, Glutamine, Cysteine and Tryptophan.

The country Senegal on the African continent has a lower incidence of HIV/AIDS than surrounding countries, even though their social/moral profile is similar...
...the difference is that Senegal's soils are naturally high in Selenium.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

And it kills rapidly evolving space aliens from a metorite!!!!
Selenium I mean.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jschmeid

Welcome to ATS.

I really have to say I'm not impressed by the video, I've watched about 75% of it so far and it seems completely outdated. It was clearly made in the 90s. Its pretty obvious that whether HIV is causing AIDS or not both are going to continue to be grouped together until peer-reviewed mainstream science says otherwise. AIDS denialism, as it is called, is pretty rare these days as the disease isn't hyped nearly as much as it used to be. I think of it the same way I think of Global Warming, the minute something like this begins being (new disease, new consensus) is the minute a splinter group disputing those claims is created. The more vocal the hype the more vocal the anti-hype. Equal and opposite reaction.

AIDS is here to stay no matter what but luckily it doesn't seem to be the species ending pandemic that was hyped in the 80s merely just another serious disease to watch out for (there are way too many). It would be nice to see some evidence that HIV doesn't cause AIDS are presented in 2009, not the mid-1990s like this video.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It was a slightly dated video. However, it is still relevant. Many conspiracy theorists claim that HIV was developed in a lab and has been used by the establishment to control certain populations. If the claims made in this video are true, than HIV has been with us for centuries and cannot have been made in a lab. Also, as the video points out, most people nowadays that turn up HIV positive are subjected to immune suppressive drugs and chemo. So, they certainly WILL die of "AIDS". It may be an older video. But that doesn't make it irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Also, in the later 25% of the video, it shows how "AIDS" is being manipulated so its harder for science to prove or disprove the HIV hypothesis.

top topics

join