It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Video/Photo/Audio Compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This video is a compilation of a whole bunch of NASA and RFSA (Russian Federal Space Agency) videos, photos, audio, etc. It clearly suggests not only the biggest coverup in history but perhaps also the presence of extraterrestrial life forms in our solar system. Some of these videos may look like they've been taken under a microscope (such as the tether incident clip) but are really official NASA footage.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted or not. I did multiple keyword searches but found nothing relevant. This is my first real thread so I don't know where to find the video number yet. If someone can help me out I will promptly edit the post to include the embedded version.

The YouTube link is www.youtube.com...
I found this video on www.ufovideo.net....

[edit on 7-11-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
oh wow... another one of these.. well before I make an arse of myself I will watch to see if its the same as all the other ones we've seen thousands of time and will probably throw in my comments in an edit here
cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
ok there was definitely things in there I myself have not seen before. there were a couple of images that were obvious space junk.. only a couple the rest... they must have been birds or f-16 flares.... BAH HA HA HA HA

all in all. I give a good find to you and a star and a flag!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
ok there was definitely things in there I myself have not seen before. there were a couple of images that were obvious space junk.. only a couple the rest

Agreed.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here is the embedded version:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I don't know if I am allowed to bump threads but I am going to do it anyways. I feel that this kind of information is both important and hard to find unless you are looking for it. Perhaps someone will stumble upon this thread as I did for many of my interests. If I am not allowed to bump please let me know.

top topics

join