It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a lunar UFO entrance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am posting this to go on record with my discovery of what I consider a real UFO entrance on the moon. Many threads have been posted with what the posters think are lunar bases and what has been offered in the way of images fail to convince that what one sees could be a lunar base for UFOs and aliens. Look at my photos and see if you agree that what I found could be considered a real UFO entrance. But first a little history as to how I came to find the spot.

Years ago I acquired a NASA publication, the LUNAR ORBITER PHOTOGRAPHIC ATLAS OF THE MOON which contains many glossy, black and white large photos with great resolution. The ATLAS features, mostly, a Main overall photo of the moon, and the 3 photos that follow are closeups of the center of the image of the moon. I scanned each photo with various magnifiers including a jeweler's loop of 10X. But I also looked with a 50x handheld microscope but that was not easy to handle and the magnification was beyond usable showing mostly the dots that make up the image. But the 10X found the entrance.

The entrance is on the far side below or the east of crater TESLA. In order to verify what I found I ordered a 18-1/4"x14-1/4" print from NASA, plus a couple of slides although I don't have a slide projector but one never knows so I was prepared to project.

The first photo is of the plate in the ATLAS, number 547. It shows the middle section of Lunar Orbiter V V-158-M, and is identified as V-158-H2. West is at top with crater TESLA the bigger crater near the top. Using the coordinates on the page edges for the UFO entrance it is at H10.

The second photo is of my sketch so that when you look at the following 2 photo closeups, you'll be able to match the features I point out. I've marked what I consider 2 UFOs with Xs. The bottom UFO is more prominent than the top UFO because the top one blends with the albedo of the area surrounding it but it still throws an appropriate though light shadow.

The third photo was taken of the ATLAS PLATE and I've circled the area.

The fourth photo is the same area but this time taken of the NASA print, unmarked. The resolution suffers a little due to the larger size than the ATLAS PLATE.

Before you look at the photos and come to an opinion, keep in mind the lower UFO which seems to be partially in an oval opening. Here is what I think happened at the moment the photo was taken by the Lunar Orbiter (it is NOT one single photo but a collage of of film strips): I see 2 UFOs ducking for cover but they didn't make it. There looks to be one UFO in the oval opening and one right behind it. The round shape of the top UFO is not a crater as it shows the appropriate shadow. The one in the opening is more convincing because it is strange to see what looks like an oval opening with a partial circular shape "in" it. The PLATE photo shows them better than the larger print.

Anyone out there that owns the ATLAS and wants to see what is shown in photos would be a plus to my claim. I can take negative opinions as they won't sway me from I see and think is what I think it is.

The photos:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1df0d73754d7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38421fa897f6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7060f409fd17.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fe865772eeb.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by The Shrike]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

My thread slipped under the radar and I'm wondering if I should just remove it or perhaps there is at least one person here that might comment on it. Don't dismiss me so rapidly!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Can you explain the photos a little bit... im not sure if i see it. If you could tell me what you see it would greatly help... Maybe i need to read the top its quite lengthy tho...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by obamalivechat
Can you explain the photos a little bit... im not sure if i see it. If you could tell me what you see it would greatly help... Maybe i need to read the top its quite lengthy tho...

Thanks for asking. First, look at the sketch I made. Notice the 2 circular areas I marked with an X. They represent 2 UFOs, one inside an oval opening and another behind it heading for the oval opening. The one in the opening is more distinct.

Second, look at the first closeup and try to recognize the darkened areas of the sketch so that you can make out what I'm pointing out with the Xs.

You can ignore the second closeup photo. Just compare the sketch to the first closeup and match what you see. Does it look like there is a UFO partially in the oval area? Can you make out the circular area above that marked with an X?

It's difficult to photograph an area that is extremely small and still see the detail that can be made out with a 10X jeweler's loupe.

Give your opinion.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe I don't really see it tho... Ill try again in 10 or so and let you know the results.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think I know why I can't see what your imagining.... I think it is because I am too sober. I will correct that condition and come back here with impaired judgment and see if I can squint just right to find a "UFO entrance on the moon"

Joking aside, I think it is great that you are curious and have an open mind, but please try not to have such an open mind you risk losing it should you tilt your head to one side. These are not "UFO" secret base entrances or anything. You suffering from the basic human condition and nothing more.

Even if, and I do mean if, these were anything out of the ordinary that didn't require the huge leap of faith to imagine, to take the flying leap of absurdity and proclaim them UFO base entrances is pushing it in my book. Why must people here jump to the least possible conclusion just because that is what the want to believe?

Why haven't people here figured out that their brains are hardwired to pick out patterns, especially patterns they are looking for? I would assume if your scouring moon pictures looking for anything you can stretch to fit your fantasy, that you would have maybe the slightest understanding how your brain is interpreting pictures so you don't fall victim to Pareidia.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I appreciate your comments so I won't challenge them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know that it's leap of "faith" to say "Yeah, that looks like a UFO is trying to disappear into the lunar surface." I haven't made that leap but I write this as I balance myself on the edge. What gives me hope that I'll land on my feet are the NASA films of UFOs over the lunar surface, and also seen and photographed and filmed from earth. If no UFOs could be connected with the moon I'd never have thought that I would find something that could do so.

I don't know if the future will bring us high resolution photos of that farside area since neither the Clementine nor JAXA/SELENE photos seem to enjoy the kind of resolution as the old emulsion film strips from the Lunar Orbiters. Some have already expressed themselves as saying that the old L.O. images do not have the resolution of Clementine and JAXA. I disagree.

What does it for me is the UFO in the oval hole. That scene does not look natural. And I can see a UFO or circular shape behind the one in the "hole."

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

I appreciate your efforts and your committment, but I found out what was on the moon while reading Fred Steckling' "We Discovered Alien Bases on the Moon.

Also the recent movie "Moon Rising" is an excellent source of moon photo's.

There is no doubt in my mind, that the moon is literally crawling with alien's. Wonder why there is a lot of countries, except the USA, trying to get back up there.????????

It's obvious, everybody wants to get a hold of the technology that the yanks have already be handed by the ET'. Thank you Mr Corso and all you stood for.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Why haven't people here figured out that their brains are hardwired to pick out patterns, especially patterns they are looking for? I would assume if your scouring moon pictures looking for anything you can stretch to fit your fantasy, that you would have maybe the slightest understanding how your brain is interpreting pictures so you don't fall victim to Pareidia.

How can you say things like that?

You must be here to hide the truth. You don't want people to know about the lunar dinosaurs, admit it - you would rather people just never talk about moon dinosaurs at all.

Well too bad - The cat is out of the bag! That screw is already loose!

Lone Diplodocus spotted in Apollo 17 shot?! The picture Ignorethefacts doesn't wan't you to see (probably)!

I joke.

How's things ITF?

top topics

join