It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent goverment activitity and what it means for Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm less interested in what the government is doing politically and more interested in why so many government HQs are moving across the country.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nothing in the news is indicating any disclosure of any kind. I was also thinking that if disclosure was going to happen, it would start off as local news reports. It wouldn't be some Obama press conference with a special annoucement. Disclosure would have to take a city of people to question the US Gov't for answers not the Ufology community sending emails to the White House.

Some substantial sighting would have to occur, and the city refused to take no for an answer until they got some answers from the US Gov't.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here are dates on which Disclosure can happen:

November 17th 2009
November 21st 2009
November 22nd 2009
November 27th 2009
December 10th 2009
January 21st 2010
February 3rd 2010
November 9th 2010

It will be one of these dates, for shure this time, even if you don't want it to happen. But there is one problem. It won't be the good guys that come here, it will be the bad ones with a sinister agenda and it will be faked, getting in the NWO, one world government, rfid chips, new currency, some new tech, etc. The real benevolent ones will arrive, but later. One species will briefly show up in 2012. Another one will arrive many years later - that one will be the right one to makes friends with and really make a good difference.

You don't have to trust me, but i recommend you to be very cautious when this disclosure thing happens. As i love to say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

[edit on 9/11/09 by Cybernet]

[edit on 9/11/09 by Cybernet]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join