It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish God exists...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

You're quoting Hidden_Hand, right? As best as I can understand, according to him, we are but a point of focused Infinite Consciousness(Intelligent Energy), with the illusion of separation or "individual beings" caused by the presence of Space(which is what the Creator manifesting himself as).

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A lot of you seem pretty angry at God, which is strange because you also don't believe He exists? Is that not a bit delusional?

Fact of the matter is that the only thing stopping you from turning from your life of slavery to sin is you yourself. It has nothing to do with the lack of evidence, because you aren't looking for it. Is your life that awesome, that whatever sin you are holding on to, is worth going to hell for? You can try to convince yourselves that God is not real, but unfortunately your God given conscience will always burn, and anger you at the mere mention of God. In the end, God did not send you to hell, you willfully chose to go there all by yourself. But as long as you have breath, you still have time to repent and trust in the Savior...

Every knee will bow to Him, it's up to you whether it is as a faithful servant, or a conqured enemy.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The concept of a lack of God is EXTREMELY disturbing as it would represent one-helluva power vacuum. The whole universe would convulse as someone or something wold end up at the top of the pile in next to no time.

As I say, the concept of Jesus and Allah and our conventional ideas can be endlessly debated, but the idea that there is no God at all is absurd. Somewhere, someone is sure to have struggled to the top of the dung pile of life - someone is in control and with that amount of control, surely there wold be nothing to stop them from using/abusing the laws of physics to ensure that their own existence, including the existence of the universe is self-justifying.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
SIN.

I never cease to be amazed at how much this word is banded about but how absolutely zero it is understood, even by supposedly qualified church leaders.

SIN is a term from archery. It means "falling short of the mark", so when you "sin" it means that you do not live up to what is expected of you.

Hence, I was somewhat amused to see a BMW poster advertising that their car is 100% sin which literally means their car will totally fail to live up to your expectations and what you have paid for.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I saw a baby born with it's brain on the outside of it's skull. It died shortly after being born.

Damn, that's pretty death metal.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I saw a baby born with it's brain on the outside of it's skull. It died shortly after being born.

That's nothing.

There was a kid born in the UK with no brain at all.

...And now he's Prime Minister.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

So, Beast, are you saying the baby was God?

It was made in His image, eh?

We are made in the image of fallen Adam, not in the image of God. See Genesis 5:1.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
If one assumed that the part of the Bible about the Earth being 6000 years old is a misprint or "misconception," or even altered, then God is still pretty much a very valid concept. People have been brainwashed with the idea that since evolution exists, God must not exist. That's not true. There are many details about evolution that pretty much require "God" as an explanation. Same thing with the origin of anything.

The concept of a six day creation is promoted by those who do not carefully read the account in Genesis.
Genesis Chapter 1 is not the creation into matter. It is a spiritual creation. Call it a blueprint, if you will. Notice how the wording is done. It consistently says "God made" or "God created". Nothing was actually formed into what we see today until Genesis Chapter 2 where it says "God formed".
The first thing created on the Earth was Adam. He was made from the ground and the water (mist) before there was any other life on the planet. God then formed all life in Adam's presence.
The temptation of Adam and Eve took place after they were formed, not after they were created or made.
Understanding deep concepts is not for the uneducated, and these concepts are best searched over a lifetime. Follow the truth, it will lead you to God as seen in the Bible.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott

If one assumed that the part of the Bible about the Earth being 6000 years old is a misprint or "misconception," or even altered, then God is still pretty much a very valid concept. People have been brainwashed with the idea that since evolution exists, God must not exist. That's not true. There are many details about evolution that pretty much require "God" as an explanation. Same thing with the origin of anything.

The concept of a six day creation is promoted by those who do not carefully read the account in Genesis.
Genesis Chapter 1 is not the creation into matter. It is a spiritual creation. Call it a blueprint, if you will. Notice how the wording is done. It consistently says "God made" or "God created". Nothing was actually formed into what we see today until Genesis Chapter 2 where it says "God formed".
The first thing created on the Earth was Adam. He was made from the ground and the water (mist) before there was any other life on the planet. God then formed all life in Adam's presence.
The temptation of Adam and Eve took place after they were formed, not after they were created or made.
Understanding deep concepts is not for the uneducated, and these concepts are best searched over a lifetime. Follow the truth, it will lead you to God as seen in the Bible.

you seem to have some sort of insight as to what the bible really means and is really saying.

please tell me where you got your supreme ability to absolutely interpret the words? because there are a thousand different people who get a thousand different meanings out of the simple phrase: "in the beginning"

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

So, Beast, are you saying the baby was God?

It was made in His image, eh?

We are made in the image of fallen Adam, not in the image of God. See Genesis 5:1.

Genesis 5
From Adam to Noah
1 This is the written account of Adam's line.
When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God.

Genesis 9

6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man,
by man shall his blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made man.

sorry but god created man in gods image... now that does not mean we look like god, as per the bible, if you believe in him.

i could just as easily relate that to: i create an image, that image is my image, i make a clay statue that is a 3d version of the image. i have created the statue in my image.

there are many open interpretations to religious texts.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You're quoting Hidden_Hand, right? As best as I can understand, according to him, we are but a point of focused Infinite Consciousness(Intelligent Energy), with the illusion of separation or "individual beings" caused by the presence of Space(which is what the Creator manifesting himself as).

Hidden_Hand? Who is that?

No, I quote that of the Group Soul Complex Ra, and also that of Q'uo. Six density entities that which are channeled through several people in group meditation sessions.

You can actually attend one of these sessions if permitted.

Your off quite a bit on your understanding.

Basically we are all but one Infinite Being (What people would call "God", which by the way is a corrupt term and would mean a seperate entity and thus forth) that is experiencing itself in utter infinity.

Picture if you will an infinite omnipotent being living as sea of perfection decides to play make believe and begins by breaking itself up in a perfect fashion so as to break up the monotony of infinite perfection. The perfection of the breakup is perfectly realized from the omnipotent beings perspective, but from the perspective of a fragment, not pefectly realized. As these fragments 'coalesce' and become 'more one', they realize more of this truth, but in so doing, also begin to realize that the fragmentation was done on purpose ... quite the conundrum ... as how is this realization to be handled? Should all the other smaller fragments be informed of this realization? Maybe the omnipotent being wanted this experience, as it was done purposefully, and the experience of each fragment as experienced by the whole, and other larger coalesced fragments, was unique and novel and desirable for its novelty. To alter this would be to go against the greater will of the original omnipotent beings perspective.

The Creator is attempting to gain in knowledge and appreciation of Itself. The Creator wishes to know Itself. Thusly, it sends forth parts of Itself within illusion (that which it created) to see what will happen and to learn from the colors created in the palette of emotions that you have created through many experiences and incarnations. This palette contains your beauty and is unique to you, so that you can teach the Creator that which no one else in all of Creation is able to teach. For you are the only one of you in all of the infinite universe. Thusly, it is your gift to the Creator that comes from you, that is greatly desired. You cannot please the Creator by being someone else but only by being most truly and deeply yourself.

Human's and there gadgets have gone off this path and the majority will repeat the incarnational cycle somewhat like this one on a different terrestrial sphere (If ofcourse that is their desire, considering all entities can do as they please) because soon this planet will be of the 4th density (of Love, but also of understanding) and will have not any way to aid 3rd density ( Density of SELF-awareness) work.

I edit to add:

People wonder does "God" exist? Go look in the mirror, and when you look in the mirror you look at The One Creator. The only proof you need is for your being existent and to know that no matter what you do or what happens you are loved uncoditionally and will exist indefinitley forever and ever. You chose this incarnation, infact you chose everything about it. It is that you forget your past incarnations/being/whatever because if it would be like having the cheats to a video game, whats the point?

There is not right and wrong there only IS.

Do not have faith. Have Trust

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thank you very much for this post! I will share with you my views on "God".
"God" or as I like to call the dynamic and infinitely intelligent creative principle that has created all that there is: The Creator, is everything that exists. Everything we see and what we don't see is all a beautiful and unique manifestation of the One Infinite Creator. All that we feel, as emotions, states of being, our consciousness, IS the Creator. What we are, as dynamic, intelligent and beautiful beings are the self-conscious and self-aware manifestation of the Creator Itself experiencing the creation!

In every breath, in every breeze, every drop of water, every stone, every star, every thought and emotion all is breathed into existence by the Creator. I personally feel this world would be immensely different if we were taught that we ARE God, we ARE the Creator, we co-create with the creation. Only we can build something, anything, a painting, a sculpture, a work of art, breathe our creativity into it and create something out of it. We ARE the manifestation of divinity here on this sphere.

Thank you, much love!
P

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

i like this.

it feels like it is natural. just a thought

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
first I would like to say that yes, ANYTHING is possible. Invisibility? A few college students in California already made it using aluminum that's ten times thinner than paper. Walk on water? A few monks can do it no problem... and cats, if they're scared enough, and lizards... after all, water has mass to it. Perform miracles? It's said that if you sleep in the pyramid of Giza you can perform miracles... and research say this has happened (poor Napolean, he didn't read the "enter with bad intention and you will be cursed" sign up front) Levitation? Already done by famous Indian circuses.

Does God exist? Well, here's what I think...

It's real name is Creation. It's not the "Was" or "Will Be" but it's the "Is." Some call it God or Allah. Some think it's a man or woman. In actuality, it doesn't have a gender and lives in this huge multiverse. I say multiverse because the universe is made of matter... then why is there antimatter? because there's something outside this universe... maybe many things. Everthing on this planet, in this galaxy, in this universe, in this multiverse, is Creation. It just Is.

[edit]

i should've known someone would add bible verses in this thread...
-__-

i believe i've lived a very nice life, helping everyone and everything, whether plant, ant, animal, reptile, etc, and never punished someone to dumb them down but to protect them from life-threatning danger. So exactly WHY am I being punished for something a a naked couple did ONLY ONCE thousands of years ago?

and when exactly has the bible been accurate?

[edit on 01/01/13 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by dodadoom

Why no I dont D, I may have to just die now.
You know because I dont believe in air, because I can't see it!

You have to have faith first for him to be revealed to you.
It works no other way, for it would therefore be meaningless.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dodadoom]

Um, why are you talking to yourself?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I understood this 'blueprint' Adam of Genesis, Chapter I, to be the Adam Kadmon of the Jewish Kabbalah. Also known as "Primordial Man" in the Upanishads, the Hindu scriptures. He is the "Universal Man", the template or design for the human being, the "primeval Soul that contains all human souls".

Modern esoterism says that all life followed Adam Kadmon because Genesis describes the beginning of the 4th great Round of Evolution on our Earth, the 4th Globe in our great Chain of Globes. The 4th Round is where humans finally appear on the scene, having "dominion over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".

There is a prophecy that predicts that eventually mankind will manage and govern all the animals and all the plants on our Earth. It is "our destiny" says the prediction.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

If you are asking me,
it is because apparently I'm the only one that knows how to reply properly at all between you and I!
How did you notice that anyway?
You don't even know what a reply even is!

Or how to do it!

Thanks for the laughs though!

Who's the sucker now?

Even though I have tried to help you out with that reply thingy numerous times.
I give up with you mate, enjoy your life...... sorry

Welcome to my ignore list! And it's fairly short!
I am enjoying other posters and their enlightened words far more than your pyschobabble!
You want proof? Find it your d*** self.
I've got better things to do than play your games.
Congrats, my new ignored friend!

Edit for another hint:
Learning how this forum thinga jigger works may help you to be taken a bit more seriously! Besides this thread isn't about you or I!
It's about a concept you obviously cannot grasp.....

sorry all, I've just had enough. Thanks

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So you were talking to yourself, funny

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Um, think he was talking to you.
Well actually it's pretty obvious he was.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Um, think he was talking to you.
Well actually it's pretty obvious he was.

I realise he was talking to me in that post where he admitted he was talking to himself- he quoted himself twice previously- is why I asked him if he was talking to himself, I actually thought he might have hit the wrong quote button.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join