It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish God exists...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Infinite One is all and all is the Infinite One. Experiencing itself forever and ever in infinity.

Do not have faith, have trust. Mostly in yourself for yourself is 'God'.

"This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness."

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's one thing to wish there was an ultimate source of power, it's another to describe why you feel such a God must, needs to, or should exist.

I know the type of God I'd like at the helm and even made a video to illustrate the point.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
God does exist and is inside of all of us.

Look around you at all the beauty in the world, God is everywhere.

So if God is inside us then we are all part of God. We create our own realities.

People need not look outside themselves for an answer, or in the sky for hope.

Look inside yourself He is there. We are all Gods in essence.

This is how we were made and how we live.

Just have faith in yourself and everything will work out.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

"PROOF OF A GOD"

Proof of a Judeo-Christian God is a tough, uphill struggle if not impossible in principle as it requires "Faith". (cf Douglas Adam's argument in the Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"). The same is true of all major religions.

Proving that "God" exists, however, is a stroll in the park.

Take a piece of chalk and mark out one square inch of your floor. Somewhere, someone is in charge. Not only is it your floor, but above you is a Government, rebellious militia or local gang. And above them some head honcho calling the shots.

This holds for ANY square inch on the surface of the world when you mark it out. There's always someone calling the shots, someone who has scrambled to the top of the pile. Usually, its the meanest bastard in town...as Earl Mountbattan once commented, the scum always rises to the top.

Now if someone rises to the top of the pile in the galaxy or universe, maybe there is no reason why he should not either stop time allowing him the possibility of reshuffling the deck and being everywhere in effect all the time unseen or someway to bend the timelines backwards and use mastery of physics to go back in time to self-justify and create the universe that created him.

The translation of the Bible is misleading in places. The Jews refer to God as Yahweh which is derived from the reply when the burning bush was asked what or who he was.
In Hebrew,the burning bush did NOT say I am the Lord of Hosts or anything like than, but "I am What I Am'.

Is God an alien? The Jews and Christians like myself do not believe so, but it does not stop such a creature from being God, for "I am What I am" as their own description of themselves actually as the definition leaves that possibility perfectly open and the Old Testament perfectlyfeasile as an accurate account.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

God does not interfere with your life.

??????? Are you serious ???????????????

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Without the power of prayer, neither I nor her would have made it, God gave me and her inner strength,

Needless to say, neither of you need health insurance, medication or ever again need to see a doctor.

Ever consider visiting a pediatric hospital and sharing your juju with the dying kids ? Or popping over to a Afghanistan to regenerate a few limbs so the boys can get back to work ?

Probably not, and I will probably get the usual excuses for jesusyahweh gods indolence from you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

God does exist. The Lord of Love is the only truth. There is but oneness. Our seperateness is but an illusion. God permeates everything. The smallest molecule is permeated with the energy of God. Call him God, call her God, Brahman, Allah...the name is unimportant. He is all things. everything that you see, everyone you see is but a different presentation of God. God is without gender since he is all genders. He is without form, for he is every form. So where does this leave you? You are one of trillions of manifestations of God. If that is so, then are you not one with God? Are we all not one with God? So many do not realize these things and therefore we have the World as it is. Don't concern yourself with religion, the trappings of dogma, ritual and scipture. Upon the road to your destiny the latter is a dark abyss, don't fall into it as many do. Meditate, twice a day. Clear your mind. Do not concern yourself with how long you meditate..quality not quantity. Listen in stillness for the voice of God. Rely upon intuition in these troubling times. Remember who you are. You are immortal, divine and loved more than you can ever imagine. I wish you peace, love and the brightest of blessings.
NAMASTE! (I salute the divinity in you)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

"That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are."

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When I met allah, I was hooked on crack coc aine. He helped me turn my life around. ha. im just kidding

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by lifecitizen

Of course I'm giving him a plug!
His love for you is really something you can't understand obviously.
Besides, you would not believe it even if I could somehow explain it
so you could understand it anyway!
His love is without measure. Just like he had no begining.
Mere mortals cannot even begin to understand this!
Why do you think you could understand his immense love either?
He gave his only son to die for us!
Since you enjoy putting me in a small box, I will you too.
You are a flat earther type. Yet this is your choice once again.
Be glad you have one at all!
He's saved my life many times as well as others on here.
As you can see from other posts, he works miracles.

Just be glad you dont need one!

I'd call that blessed.
Maybe mankind will find a way to survive himself on his own,
but from the looks of this f'd up world, I wouldn't bet on it.
I'd bet on the creator of the entire universe myself.

You put yourself in a box, you posted your beliefs.

I don't think I could understand his immense love, you must have missed all my previous posts, I dont believe in god- so what is there to understand?

There is zero proof anyone died for me- it's easy to post words, maybe you could post some proof to back up that statement

I'm not quite sure why you would refer to me as a flat Earther I guess you just feel the need to insult people who think differently to yourself- you somehow also think I don't appreciate our planet, I didnt realise only people who believed in god could appreciate planet Earth

I dont see any miracles from other posts, miracles happen- but they have nothing to do with god- someone can think because they prayed a life was spared by god but the reality was their number wasnt up yet- it wasn't their time- lots of people pray and people still die- why? because that is the nature of life, we all have to die sometime.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There is zero proof anyone died for me- it's easy to post words, maybe you could post some proof to back up that statement

Of course there's proof it's in the bibles can't you read ?

(

THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR ENDLESS MEANINGLESS BIBLE VERSES THAT , PROVE OUR LOVELY LORD DIED ON THE CROSS FOR YOU AND ME, AS SEEN ON TV.

)

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't think I could understand his immense love, you must have missed all my previous posts, I dont believe in god- so what is there to understand?

Thats exactly my point.
and exactly why you don't......

I dont see any miracles from other posts, miracles happen- but they have nothing to do with god- someone can think because they prayed a life was spared by god but the reality was their number wasnt up yet- it wasn't their time- lots of people pray and people still die- why? because that is the nature of life, we all have to die sometime.

Really?

How very sad for you....

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

exactly.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
[edit on 8-11-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There are real life places spoken about in the bible long
before they even existed!
And these places and artifacts are still there if you want to go see them!
Of course even seeing something isn't proof enough for some!
Reality constitutes proof.
To ignore reality is ones choice however.

Good luck with whatever you believe!
I should of warned you about the flat earthers on here,
sorry OP. We only see what we choose to sometimes.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hi Moocow

Sorry, I couldn't get into the bible- all those contradictions made it impossible to take too seriously.

I will just wait for Doda to post some proof- they are so certain Jesus died for them they must have stacks of proof.

*taps foot waiting

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Jesus of Nazerath did not die for anyone.

He was murdered.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

And these places and artifacts are still there if you want to go see them!
Of course even seeing something isn't proof enough for some!

I can't see air either, therefore air doesnt exist!

Do you just have faith in air, possibly D?

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Even though after examining everything and leaning towards the idea that there must be a Creator or "God," I don't find the lack of one really that troubling. I mean, even if you could live forever, then what? Eventually, you'll get bored of everything. Sorry, but being able to be with Jesus or God doesn't really "excite" me, therefore, death as the end of everything doesn't really scare me.

There is this very beautiful girl that I want to be with, however. If God made that possible or even let me be in a universe where there are full of girls like her, well then, that's a different story....

[edit on 8-11-2009 by np6888]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Why no I dont D, I may have to just die now.
You know because I dont believe in air, because I can't see it!

You have to have faith first for him to be revealed to you.
It works no other way, for it would therefore be meaningless.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dodadoom]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join