It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fourth Kind: Beware of "abduction" prop/agenda.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Final post.

I wrote on page 1:

I have presented here my opinion,
based on my knowledge and understanding
of certain things.

In addition,

The point of posting this thread is NOT
to 'prove' to anyone,
what I understand.

I don't expect, nor advice, anyone to "believe" me.

I do advice anyone,
never to take as fact
what is presented to you by
any self-proclaimed or appointed 'authorities'
on the internet, TV, movies, etc.

((( ~)(~ )))

[edit because I can.. on 9-11-2009 by Sol12]

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Sol12]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

"Before I sign out I want to make clear what I am telling everyone."

"I've also been reading and researching for myself 40 years."

40 years?

All you've insisted to add here is mindless speculation,
pseudo-psychology, if not, pseudo-philosophy.

Additionally,

You've insisted to vent some vague
unsubstantiated notions about bad "aliens".

You too, may want to start a thread of your own.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression you where informed about what ATS is here for. My mistake.

I would recommend getting your own website and doing this there so you can continue to believe you are a demigod and get your rocks off. if you are this judgmental and subjective you are in a closed-loop system and cannot be given any gifts. You will have to sculpt your old concepts into new ones so you can feel some progression however.

I'll try and avoid bothering you with ideas, experience and knowledge you are not interested in considering and are, at least currently it seems, beyond your chosen bandwidth. there is always hope. please don't forget that.

You do not know what "pseudo-psychology, if not, pseudo-philosophy" is I can see. Those word uses only exist in narrow bands of dark-age scientific autocracies. Many of us can know your subjective position by buzzwords commonly used in pseudo-debunking and lurking negs. But I can not know you, except on deepest levels that you are yet to recognize as real, or, are in a dark war as an operative here to disrupt.

It seems you have an agenda that clearly is not up front. I hope it is just your not being aware. Because if it is from organized structures of buffering invasive and organized defusing of advancing awareness, your days will have a small number. Entropy is your co-pilot for this flight.

Things are changing to beyond polarity, and I hope your deepest heart is not held captive by hate and fear. You are and will be missing the beauty and wonder that is a gift for you. My own heart hopes, for you, only the best.

ZG

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Thank you for supporting the obvious, that hypnosis is used in abductions. But please supply some truth for these outlandish statements about the so-called Night Stalkers. While you are at it, please explain every good sighting, photograph, video and landing trace, and ET creature sighting that has ever been made.

Why are you acting like a complete asshole for?

"But please supply some truth for these outlandish statements about the so called Night Stalkers?"

What you ask, you shall receive.

I shall prove to you the Night Stalkers exist.

www.youtube.com...

As for the debackle as you called it about proving they abduct people. Hmm... I use a different sort of analysis from Possibilism or Physical-Proof Analysis. What I use is what is called Rationality, which is a different form of philosophy that involves a mental fixed view and analysis. It is the same type of analysis, extraterrestrials use.

You are obviously someone whom loves to attack people vicciously and has no remorse.

And from where did our gov't get their UFO-style vehicles?

What UFO style vehicles? Oh you mean those circular disk vehicles. Well I don't know maybe this would explain it to you.

www.youtube.com...

Giving you a break, you can start with the Roswell crash in '47 and need not go waaaay back into historical accounts. (I will grant you that the black triangles are back-engineered vehicles, but even at that, they didn't start appearing with any regularity until the mid-1980s.)

Ah-huh... You are an asshole. Stop behaving so appaulingly.

BTW spell out in rational detail, not grandious presumptions, why our gov't would do this scheme.

I already answered that question if you could call it a question. They abduct people to terrorize people and make it look like the aliens did it. It solely an attempt to get us afraid of extraterrestrials and to distance us from them. Why?

If there were benevolent Pleiadian extraterrestrials visiting our planet. Don't you think our corrupt leaders would get worried given that as we live in a democracy and over time those extraterrestrials will be in a position in our society that we ourselves would begin nominating them to lead key positions in our government. No really. Our government sucks. America is the most corrupt government on Earth. We Americans know this. Canadians know this too. So certainly if we suck at trying to run our own government and we are killing ourselves as a result. Don't you think we might try to advocate someone else who is more capable to run our government to run for a particular office. Like I don't know, Senator or Governor or even to be considered appointed to the Supreme Court.

Then imagine what would happen to those powerful families? They are addicted to power and wealth. They would be absolutely destroyed if such a thing would occur. THat is why they are fighting back with this abduction scheme.

If still are confused or didn't quite get it. Then you obviously don't get humans either. Take a Sociology course at a University.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This movie is nothing more than illustration of dark entities or demonic entities that actually do take place in a similar manner. The Hollywood is perhaps trying to make a fun out of it, though the agenda behind this movie pretty much real to many respects.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sol12

In response to:

The latest additions by Badgerprints, Telos, HankMcCoy.

Sorry guys.

You don't bother to properly read
my posts, and merely provide me an
out of context hash,
a collection of one-liners
of what you understand?

There is nothing to respond to really.

I did read your posts. They contain a lot of your opinions and conclusions but not much substance.

The fact that I am not a long winded and verbose producer of florid prose doesn't have any bearing on the revelance of my comments.

What I understand is that you are more impressed with your own opinion than logic.

As far as there being nothing to respond to...right back at ya.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have done some more research on this film, and irregardless of my faith in the arts I am in complete disgust for the lack of morality in the filmaking industry, and cannot but believe this industry is the cause of for much lack of understanding as a pseudo-teacher of culture in many if not most areas concerning our most important issues.

That they would use such a personal and widespread, and most times, horribly traumatic experience for their own profit making devices is unconscionable. It is tantamount to using a story of rape and murder to titillate and feed our dysfunctional cultures hunger for emotional sensation and *fear-based-neuro-excitement disorder. (*If that was an actual condition, and it should be in some cases.) Oh yea, they do.... Duh.

This also unfortunately becomes the new cultural educational standard, and has misinformed millions whom are either struggling to understand or need an empathetic understanding for their families and friends going through this.

Experiencers who need help or counseling will likely fall back further into the shadows and avoid dealing with their experiences. Sad day for the Arts.

Yet I feel that besides the fall off of this films characterizations with regard to the "voices" and levitating instances, and the complete fabrications of location and people, it is as traumatic and disturbing as I may have characterized it in earlier posts.

This film should not be supported and I will think about taking my receipt back for a refund based on the misrepresentation and bad character of representation they used for nothing more than profit.

They will likely counter with the fact it was not advertised as a documentary, to which I will say; "Deviceably so!"

Film=End Fail
Last words

ZG

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Film=End Fail
Last words

ZG

Welcome to Hollywood, pal.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Have a look at that link. This proves that the crop circle you rave on about was man made. The link tells how many people made it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Have a look at that link. This proves that the crop circle you rave on about was man made. The link tells how many people made it.

Just because some crop circles are man made doesn't mean they all are. You using a hasty generalization fallacy.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
wow, this thread got off topic really fast didnt it? I have not seen the movie, and i never will in a theatre full of hyped up paranoid movie-goers who most likely dont know the first thing about real alien encounters of ANY KIND let alone the 4rth. I also would not watch this movie unless i was viewing it alone/with my therapist due to the fact that some of the images and sounds in this film could trigger flashbacks, or could unlock old memories that were too harsh to remember conciously. Anyhow they say these events took place in 2000 in Nome Alaska? I say BS. Sure events of the 4rth kind may have happened in 2000 in Nome, but did the movie's depicted events happen? NO. It just another example of how Hollywood lkes to take a true story or event and turn it $h!tty, by either adding a shocking yet retarded twist or element to the story that never even occured. Example: A Haunting in Connecticut. Example 2: An American Haunting. Both were real life accounts of something unexplained, both were true, and Hollywood made it more unbeleivable and so laughable and fake, that the people who lived through the real life events, are an even bigger joke than before, so great Job Hollywood, make some more honest people look stupid while the real idiots get worshipped and applauded for their 'bravery' and 'brilliance' its just sickening, no wonder i nolonger go to theatres, no wonder i hardly watch tv or watch movies... Too much stupidity and role-reversals. Just to name a few atrocities. Like the movie MIB, make the bad guys look like awesome dudes.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyxquarra Xxxendra HoTTch
wow, this thread got off topic really fast didnt it? I have not seen the movie, and i never will in a theatre full of hyped up paranoid movie-goers who most likely dont know the first thing about real alien encounters of ANY KIND let alone the 4rth. I also would not watch this movie unless i was viewing it alone/with my therapist due to the fact that some of the images and sounds in this film could trigger flashbacks, or could unlock old memories that were too harsh to remember conciously. Anyhow they say these events took place in 2000 in Nome Alaska? I say BS. Sure events of the 4rth kind may have happened in 2000 in Nome, but did the movie's depicted events happen? NO. It just another example of how Hollywood lkes to take a true story or event and turn it $h!tty, by either adding a shocking yet retarded twist or element to the story that never even occured. Example: A Haunting in Connecticut. Example 2: An American Haunting. Both were real life accounts of something unexplained, both were true, and Hollywood made it more unbeleivable and so laughable and fake, that the people who lived through the real life events, are an even bigger joke than before, so great Job Hollywood, make some more honest people look stupid while the real idiots get worshipped and applauded for their 'bravery' and 'brilliance' its just sickening, no wonder i nolonger go to theatres, no wonder i hardly watch tv or watch movies... Too much stupidity and role-reversals. Just to name a few atrocities. Like the movie MIB, make the bad guys look like awesome dudes.

What if there were good MIBs and bad MIBs?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

The Logic of Polarity.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression you where informed about what ATS is here for. My mistake.

I would recommend getting your own website and doing this there so you can continue to believe you are a demigod and get your rocks off. if you are this judgmental and subjective you are in a closed-loop system and cannot be given any gifts. You will have to sculpt your old concepts into new ones so you can feel some progression however.

I'll try and avoid bothering you with ideas, experience and knowledge you are not interested in considering and are, at least currently it seems, beyond your chosen bandwidth. there is always hope. please don't forget that.

You do not know what "pseudo-psychology, if not, pseudo-philosophy" is I can see. Those word uses only exist in narrow bands of dark-age scientific autocracies. Many of us can know your subjective position by buzzwords commonly used in pseudo-debunking and lurking negs. But I can not know you, except on deepest levels that you are yet to recognize as real, or, are in a dark war as an operative here to disrupt.

It seems you have an agenda that clearly is not up front. I hope it is just your not being aware. Because if it is from organized structures of buffering invasive and organized defusing of advancing awareness, your days will have a small number. Entropy is your co-pilot for this flight.

Things are changing to beyond polarity, and I hope your deepest heart is not held captive by hate and fear. You are and will be missing the beauty and wonder that is a gift for you. My own heart hopes, for you, only the best.

ZG

Originally posted elevatedone

*ATTENTION*

Get this thread back on topic.

Stop discussing each other.

Thank YOu.

ZeroGhost,

Originally posted ZeroGhost

"I'm sorry. I was under the impression you where informed
about what ATS is here for. My mistake."

So, this latest addition of yours
is what "ATS is here for", according to you?

Your entire post is off-topic, ad hominem, loaded with insinuations?

You've made it clear now, you did not enter this thread
for having an on-topic discussion.

"Many of us can know your subjective position by.."

By expressing what "many of us" (should) think,
you advertise, among other things, you have poor debating standards.

"Things are changing to beyond polarity.."

The 'polarity game' seems all yours, ZG?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The Logic of Fact.

Originally posted C-DNA

Have a look at that link. This proves that the crop circle you rave on about
was man made. The link tells how many people made it.

That link doesn't "prove" anything
besides the Fact that CCC is not interested in Facts.

Crop Circle Connector has not posted any actual facts/details related
to any research regarding the Butterfly crop circle?

Only a few controversial links have been posted that lead nowhere?

If anyone cares to read/discuss some actual facts/details
regarding this genuine unexplained Butterfly crop circle,
follow link below to a discussion/thread here on ATS.

Link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The Logic of Belief.

Badgerprints wrote,

Originally posted Badgerprints

What I understand is that you are more impressed
with your own opinion than logic.

The subject here has been alleged "abduction" by extra-terrestrials
as propagandized by the movie "the 4th kind".

The argument I've presented against alleged "abduction" by ETs,
evolves around false notions regarding hypnosis/hypnotism.

Next to that, I've voiced some of my personal Beliefs
regarding visiting extra-terrestrials.

The "proof" regarding my Beliefs is not the actual subject here.

The fact that some here seem/choose to be in denial
of the information I've presented regarding hypnosis/hypnotism
does not imply that my beliefs are wrong,
nor that my logic is faulty.

I can invert the logic of those in denial,
and of some who have attempted to derail this thread,
by demanding "proof" first that extra-terrestrials exist
before we continue to talk about alleged "abduction"?

Extra-terrestrials do not exist,
but "abduction" is real?

To those in denial of the existence
of visiting extra-terrestrials:

Why waste your Life/time on a thread like this?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wow

I was hoping to find some good info about the validity of the so called 'supporting documentation' in this movie. I'm so sick of all the in-fighting here on ATS. Your logic this, your logic that..christ move to Vulcan if you want to talk about logic, and leave my logic alone please :p Debating facts/info or naming sources, providing links, or talking about personal experiences is great!! But most of this thread has been childish banter..just agree not to agree and move on with life :p

Some one way earlier said at the end of the movie was the 'none of this is real' disclaimer..well, I just went and saw it and waited at the end specifically looking for that disclaimer..and guess what? It wasn't there..nor did the other 4 people I was with see it and we were all looking for it.

Not that that really means much these days but..

I have some specific questions tho:

Do we know who the actual scientist are who's work this movie is based on?

Are there any other available sources of the supposed audio/video, or was it all 'secret' until this movie was made.

I have never heard of any Sumerian being spoken during abduction accounts, but they make that a central theme. Has anyone heard of that outside of this movie?

Some of the audio/vis may be real, but some of it is very obviously doctored. It goes a long way in discrediting the movie. So does the horrible make up they put on the girl talking to the Director/Producer (whoever he was), it was probably the most fake 'interview' I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I found it to be an entertaining, creepy movie. That's it, a movie.

Can either of you present any evidence, whatsoever, that this is not just a movie but propaganda? Do you have any evidence, whatsoever, that someone was pushing an agenda with this movie?

Evidence, not speculation.

Evidence, not your opinion.

I agree with that, everything is ALWAYS "propaganda" or "disinformation" to some people because there is no "hard evidence"....well where is your "hard evidence" that its "propaganda/disinformation"?...Like DoomsdayRex said....EVIDENCE NOT SPECULATION, EVIDENCE NOT "YOUR OPINION"......

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
And also, fake or not, to me it was a good MOVIE...M-O-V-I-E....movieee....but at least it makes reference to SOME interesting things, such as the connection between the ancient Sumerians and ET's....after all, we have all heard the story of the Annunaki im sure, now if the story of the Annunaki is true or not, none of us know...you can "speculate" and give "YOUR OPINION" all you want, but you, nor me, lived back then so we honestly DO NOT KNOW....but there are interesting things left behind by the Sumerians and other civilizations, that talk of "gods from the sky, or stars" and how they created our race, and how they will return one day. I look at it as this, ok if the movie is fake...ok so what, maybe it will get people interested in the story of the Sumerians, witch will lead them in deeper in this whole puzzle...getting more people interested in the fact that ET's are real, "out there"..or even "here"....puts us one step (a very SMALL step) closer to having this puzzle solved. The more we come together and research this, and NOT argue that its real or not, but do research and do what ever we can to get to the bottom of this, the more we will learn about it....BUT obviously you have the...(deep breath)...SkEpTiCs, who like to do nothing more than bash on people who actually believe in something that they (the skeptics) themselves, cant understand, and dont want to accept, so they think just because it cant be proved....its just not real. There are ALOT of things out there that CANT BE PROVEN...but people still believe in it...just because it cant be proven now...doesnt mean that its not real, and that one day WE WILL know the truth..i could go on and on with this and everyone knows, but i think SOME people will get my point..im not bashing on skeptics, hey believe what you want, but i believe that if you would actually research this whole thing, do research get into it, you will see that there is more to the picture than weather balloons, swamp gas, "natural phenomenon", sun dogs or anything like that...look at J. Allen Hynek, skeptic at first....got into it, did actual research, and it turned him around.....

[edit on 17-11-2009 by M0bstar]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

I wondered the same about the documented footage. If it was indeed "real" how come no one ever saw it before this movie? I can understand maybe it was socked away waiting for this movie, but has anyone heard of anything from this case before? Nome Alaska being an abduction hotspot? Anything?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The town of Gnome is suing the movie's inventor for spreading Falsitudes (Lies). As I proved earlier, its all fake. More disinfo from the nWo

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I haven't seen the movie. I haven't seen the videos posted here. I want to know why the OP and other people assume the aliens are benevolent,

If you have a really good reason for this please tell me.

From what I see we have far more evidence that the opposite is true.

According to who you listen to, there may be as many as 11 to 17 different aliens species visiting the earth at any given time and some of them waring with each other for our control. Nothing has suggested to me that any of them is on our side.

Please.. do tell. I'll all ears.

Oh yeah.. and about that butterfly...

Are You Freaking Kidding Me!?

Nothing to suggest humans made it so it must be made by aliens.. Do this. Go to YouTube and look up Google Earth. There's tons of videos of all types of creatures and animals all over the planet that you can only see from a plane! Nothing about that butterfly stands out to me compared to all the other stuff I have seen.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join