It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Birthday is tomm and heres some things that happened on Feb 23rd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
www.onmybirthday.com...

WOOT!!!! Im 32 now and boy the grey hair is starting to come in now hahaha, must be too many gama rays i guess?

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Happy Birthday thehippiedude!

and many more to come.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thank ya sir
its been a long strange trip so far lol

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yes, happy birthday! I know, you like to get some sleep before you travel, but if they got a warrant, I guess they're gonna come in.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Don't mean to like,"scare ya," but have you ever read anything on what the number "23" means? If not, I would highly suggest that you do. I would have to say that I am not supersticious by nature, however, I have indeed, come to learn that the number "23" will occur in peoples' lives more than it is wanted! When you start to research this "phenomena" and come to realize its existence in your life, as well as the lives of others whom you hold dear, is as real as the nose upon your face, you will then be faced with a reality that will then begin to introduce to you, the true reality, i.e., the matrix, of all that is!!! I do not care to debate this issue with anyone who feels that he/she has a viable argument on the external level. However, anyone who feels that he/she has an argument that is worthy of debate on the level of the 5th matrix, please feel free to present your debate. In closing, I will say, "Peace and Love to All..."

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Thats strange that you should say that about the number 23, because i have an aunt and cousin born on jan 23 and i was born on feb 23 my father was born on april 23 and my grandmother was born on june 23, i also have other dates where more family members and people i know here born on the same date. It kinda makes me think of destiny for some odd reason...

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well my birthday has finally arrived and we got 7 inches of snow overnight here, i guess the gods are smiling on me today

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
happy birthday hippiedude, i dont know you but i thought it would be a nice gesture. Hey 23 is my lucky number and its 32 backwards goodluck mate.

arc

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
and 2 + 3 = 5, which is my lucky number

have a great birthday and don't feel too old - this girlie only a few years behind you

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPIEDUDE! And many more to come, hey 32 aint that bad.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hoping you have many, many more!
All the Best,
Deep

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hoping you have many, many more!
All the Best,
Deep

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thank ya sir its been a long strange trip so far lol

I'm not a sir but I hope your B-day was a Great One!

new topics

top topics

join