It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care- Now(Passed)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Any play on the date? I'm not a date follower type of guy but I feel we are linked to these numbers constantly.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Appreciate it J.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Yea your correct lets just all bend over and take like the sheep we are and shut up. Report for duck walk training Monday morning per Commander Pelosi under the orders of our dear leader Obama! I dont think so!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by uspatriot109]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyr Sog

My bets are that TSWHTF on monday, no doubt!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Tyr Sog

LOL!

Citizenscorp is 80% ready and counting to handle any full blown emergency under the direction of FEMA and Homeland Security.

Source

We have every reason to be scared of that. How many people understand the significance of that?
What about when they start making examples out of people? They will come to arrest us to make a point.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by calstorm]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
We just didn't have it bad enough under Bush now we have this!
Get rid of the 2 party system, we need to throw them all out and start over with working people.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Tyr Sog

My bets are that TSWHTF on monday, no doubt!

In what way?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.

1. I don't buy health insurance I get $15,000 fine and sent to prison for 5 years. Yay.

2. I DO get health insurance..but I MUST be vaccinated with toxic lethal vaccines. Wee.

3. I DON'T get vaccinated, therefore I am ineligible for health insurance, therefore see option #1, I go to prison. Incredible. Anyone know how much tickets to North Korea are these days? I'm thinking of moving.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109

Yea your correct lets just all bend over and take like the sheep we are and shut up. Report for duck walk training Monday morning per Commander Pelosi under the orders of our dear leader Obama!

Or we can go blind with rage and lash out of emotion... Like animals -
where do I sign up?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

If we are blind with rage then why are we not in the streets burning cars or somthing!!!! Come on, Im pissed but not blind. I would get worried when people and sights like this go silent

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

reply to post by Tyr Sog

LOL!

Citizenscorp is 80% ready and counting to handle any full blown emergency under the direction of FEMA and Homeland Security.

Source

We have every reason to be scared of that. How many people understand the significance of that?
What about when they start making examples out of people? They will come to arrest us to make a point.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by calstorm]

Well the lot of you go to jail to prove a solid point - that is what a true revolutionary would do. Clog up the jails, there is not a better way to prove solidarity and kill an oppressive force.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I am sure you would just love that. Don't play us for fools here, it's not warranted.
2nd line

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109

If we are blind with rage then why are we not in the streets burning cars or somthing!!!! Come on, Im pissed but not blind. I would get worried when people and sights like this go silent

good to hear, I think you guys should organize and turn yourselves in at the same time.

You wanna talk about proving a point -

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

true that... i watched it all go down inc. afterwards when the pompus asses stood there congratulating themselves and brownnosing pelosi... she has the most hilarious laugh... like a crackhead trying to breathe

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I literally feel sick to my stomach

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

edit out

[edit on 8-11-2009 by j2000]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My gut tells me this is not going to be pretty.

Barring that, what are our options? Anyone have any ideas? Contacting politicians appears to do no good at all.

No one is going to force me to buy anything!

And I'm not going to jail for failing to be a good little consumer.

And I'm certainly not going to have any vaccines I don't personally want.

Basically, if one is going to work a "legitimate" job, they will have to have insurance.

Disappearing is an option, but I'm guessing one would have to be completely undetected...no registered vehicles, land, etc..

Let's look for some solutions here.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Hey... if you need the public option, you can get that looked at!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Homeland Security is a foreign interest group. Before 9/11 Homeland Security and FEMA had no clout. Now they are giving people who are underqualified, authority of healthcare and law over you. Keep in mind these people that are woring under them are american citizens, both senior citizens and children that are getting involved, many do not have education about the particular field they are in or US history for another.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Hey... if you need the public option, you can get that looked at!

Just a 3 month wait...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join