It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care- Now(Passed)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
The senate holds the future of america in their hands with this bill and the cap and trade bill.

They pass those two bills and it's over for america...if it's not already.

That's just it.
Joe Lieberman (I) is going to rain on the Cap & Trade / PelosiCare
Party.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

How do you know that?I must have missed something.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well whatever it was - it is sure polarized like ATS

It was also historic and we yet to know its history

Lets us hope it is not a historic failure

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Putting millions of people in jail costs $$$.
Nancy Pelosi may give you an option.
Jail or a suicide pill?
Cyanide is quick.
She could call it our Manifest Destiny II.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bait and switch all the way.

Once both sides pass their version, only then will we know what the real bill was meant to look like from the start.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Strap in Americans things are going to change in the next couple of years. I don't think its the change most of you voted for either.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Was that "change"? or "Chains"? With this and cap & tax I'm thinking it'll be chains nobody'll have any change left.

link   
Let's hope this doesn't play out as many predicted...

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Putting millions of people in jail costs $$$.
Nancy Pelosi may give you an option.
Jail or a suicide pill?
Cyanide is quick.
She could call it our Manifest Destiny II.

Jail or suicide? How about revolution. They underestimate the will of the American people.

They totally ignored the country. Ignored the several hundred thousand if not million man march the other month. Ignored the 50 thousand that showed up Thursday on 5 days notice at the behest of Congresswoman Bachman, ignored the millions of emails, faxes, and calls not to pass it.

Bullets will fly...you can take that to the bank. The people know what to do.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by PenandSword]

[edit on 7-11-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Health Insurance News had this to say about other kinds of mandates the government has in mind--specifically about vaccines. "The Federal Government's proposed mandatory health insurance will mean mandatory vaccinations/immunizations. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that for anyone who refuses to keep up-to-date vaccinations, under the new health reform, you will not be able to obtain any health care you may need until immunizations are current [the same kind of tactic used to force public school children into having immunizations as a condition of enrollment].

Game. Set. Match.
I wish you all well. Godspeed, and goodluck.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by patmac]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Hell, I will take the jail myself. 3 square meals a day. Get to work out as much as I want. I can sit in there and study while obtaining a degree.
I can get a side job like washing dishes or making liscence plates so I donot get bored. Make plenty of wonderful friends who are of like minded ideals.
One thing that I am sure isgoing to disappoint those on the outside, is that it is going to cost them moer for keeping me in jail, than it would be for this whole healthcare crap. Its really bass-ackwards, but hey, whatever makes them sleep at night knowing Im not running around the streets screaming freedom(they really dont want that).

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well it seems the line has been drawn in the sand....

Our forefathers gave us the guidelines and instructions on what to do. Is it that time? It certainly seems so. This government is beyond self serving, they're rogue and don't serve the Constitution or us by any means.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I call for every working American to stop going to work if this thing goes all the way! No tax revenue to the Ba$%#&@S. We the people can still take back control of this country but we must be willing to sacrifice greatly now for our freedom. It is historic in that I would have never thought I would see this day!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

So if I don't get vaccinated I"m out?LOOPHOLE....YES!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by patmac

Health Insurance News had this to say about other kinds of mandates the government has in mind--specifically about vaccines. "The Federal Government's proposed mandatory health insurance will mean mandatory vaccinations/immunizations. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) says that for anyone who refuses to keep up-to-date vaccinations, under the new health reform, you will not be able to obtain any health care you may need until immunizations are current [the same kind of tactic used to force public school children into having immunizations as a condition of enrollment].

Game. Set. Match.
I wish you all well. Godspeed, and goodluck.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by patmac]

IMO, this is a declaration or war on the American people. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lock and load.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So it passed the House, but since I do not recall Congress having any Constitutional power to either administer nor regulate medical care, was it a Constitutionally legal Bill Proposal in the first place?

I see conflicts with the 4th, 8th and 9th and a very flagrant violation of the 10th Amendments in the text of the Bill.

Enjoy the day in the sun....or moon as this case seemed to be. It only takes 1/10 of the population to violently oppose this to effect a serious and immediate change. They may find that current 10% of unemployed might have just found something to do after all.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by uspatriot109

I dont know about all that, we still have to provide for our families.
It makes no sense for people to hurt themselves even more than the govt has already hurt them.
The way to show your distain, is to bring it to their doorstep, and leave your families out of the bs. Do what the men and women did back in WW1 and WW2, kiss your family members on the cheek, gather your things, then hit the road to join up with the local resistance. =)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Getting shovel! WINK
second line

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Thanks for the response. I try to pay attention to this going on around me, but at times it is very much over my head. I have had trouble keeping a steady job, due to the areas of my work have slowed down. Hours cut to the point where I am trying my best to do whatever I can do to scrape a buck. I worry about the day I get real sick, since I feel I will be ignored or even worse, subject to some kind of penalty for not having coverage. I am kind of scared.
Is being scared an over-reaction with this bill being passed?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I agree fully. But we have to Organize now before we are cut off!
second line

[edit on 7-11-2009 by uspatriot109]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join