It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best ghost footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hi guys,

may be this has been done before but i thought i would post this video of a ghost being filmed.

This the best video i have found, Please post yours you have found.

www.youtube.com...

can someone sort the link out please, cant seem to get it to work.

G

[edit on 7-11-2009 by gareth01422]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 073030p://bSaturday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thnk you thats a lot better.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just looks like someones shadow from behind to me, and they stop at the top of the stairs.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
Just looks like someones shadow from behind to me, and they stop at the top of the stairs.

How can a shadow go through a person, Plus to have a shadow like that the light source would have to be under the stairs.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The light source is on the camera.

The boy moved something in front of the camera light.

My guess is an action figure.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
The light source is on the camera.

The boy moved something in front of the camera light.

My guess is an action figure.

I am not sure I buy this explanation.

1. It seems to be a pretty big shadow to have been made and filmed by the same mobile phone camera.
2. The house seemed to be well lit by itself.
3. I saw no indication of the camera light before the shadow although of course it could have been turned on quickly as he turned.
4. The figure was black translucent which I think would be hard to do with an action figure.
5. During the sequence the top of the figure changed. If it was an action figure I didn't see any fingers/hands manipulate it.
6. There is a streak of black following the figure that at one point turns into a round shape. I am not sure how you could do that with an action figure.

Just my .02.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It honestly looks as if a piece of plexi-glass or something similar is passed in front of the camera. If you slow it down enough, you can see the edge of the glass pass by.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Actually, now that I have watched it a few dozen more times, I see that I was completely wrong.

Glass or plastic was moved in front of the camera. What I had assumed was a light source is actually the reflection of the light source coming from behind the camera.

It is -very- clearly something moved in from of the camera. Look at the way that the entire scene changes just before the shadow enters the frame.

Edit: He beat me to it.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is my favourite ghost footage

It happened at Hampton Court, one of the Queens unoccupied residences

Enjoy........

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beauty_HairyBeast
This is my favourite ghost footage

It happened at Hampton Court, one of the Queens unoccupied residences

Enjoy........

that is fake as all get out..the guard even said he faked it.

creepy but fake lol

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

there is no way this can be created...and these old people shooting it didnt fake it.
and is still is never been debunked so i have to say it may be the best.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Really? I have not heard of this, can you post the source with the guards comments....please and thanks.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Yeah maybe I made that comment a little premature looking back.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tartarspoon
It honestly looks as if a piece of plexi-glass or something similar is passed in front of the camera. If you slow it down enough, you can see the edge of the glass pass by.

I agree much more with this explanation. This accounts for everything that we see and everything we are 'not' supposed to see. We would have a much harder time with this one if the light from behind wasn't quite so bright.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Is there a better quailty version of this anywhere? Its a very interesting video.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I dont think so,

But as my girlfriend said last night " Its the Sun" the newspaper is well known for printing BS.

G

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
the thing is with the amount of "ghost hunter" Most Haunted type TV shows, they would by now have caught some decent footage, but no, after about 20 years of these shows, using the best recording equipment to track ghosts, there has never been anything convincing to prove the existence of ghosts

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
the thing is with the amount of "ghost hunter" Most Haunted type TV shows, they would by now have caught some decent footage, but no, after about 20 years of these shows, using the best recording equipment to track ghosts, there has never been anything convincing to prove the existence of ghosts

Well there has been some fairly decent evidence provided by some but the problem is that these shows are for entertainment rather than serious research. Some are downright fraudulent and involve massive amounts of proven fakery.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I agree with Gareth, these shows do the paranormal field an injustice. The Roto-Rooter guys top my list. However, I'm sure there are paranormal groups out there that have caught some truly unexplainable things on film that we will never see. EVP's are well documented now as are temperature fluctuations and EMF readings.

Secondly it is assumptive that we can photograph ghosts on film or via digital means. We think we can photograph anything at anytime. These entities may be able to hide/unhide themselves at will to our cameras. I personally don't think we know enough one way or the other to make a determination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join