It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Soldier For The Human Race Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is a man, "Gregory Gentry" that is on the fore-front of applying information that is liberating human beings from the threat of the corporate governments that has been, "detained" under the patriot act; simply because he knows how to deliver people from the corporate governments' hands.

His radio show with archives is here: www.talkshoe.com...

He also has valuable information here: www.commercialremedies.com...

The kind of insight he freely give there is the kind of info that delivered some of the Jews out of concentration camps in Germany.. It can deliver you and your family of the obligation to take the swine flu shot, as well as take care of you for the rest of your life, "properly"..

I suggest you collect the information provided before they remove it.. The info he is freely providing is priceless.. People don't know how much he has given of himself.. I would like to see people support him..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What are the charges?
In plain English...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Sorry but I have not received that information, however judging from the content in his pages I have to believe that they are B/S..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Looks like all the infos already been taken apart.

Dang.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

S & F.

Anyone who tries to save the human race is put down.

It started with Jesus.

Is there some plan that no-one will save us? Not that humans deserve saving, given that we have destroyed the planet so much.

All I have to say is please pray to Jesus. He is our Saviour.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sacrosanct. Its just that you have to register to get in. I checked; it's still up for the moment.

spellbound. Yes. My grandpa told me once that prayer is the key to Heaven. I allways pray to the Father through Christs' name; like He said to do..

To give you an idea of what he does; he helps and educates people to become sovereigns, keep their houses from foreclosure, stops attack from I.R.S. and empowers them in many, many ways.

He educates them freely, and you can't put a price on his information.. Just the fact that he gives his time freely to do this says tonnes about his good nature. He is the kind of man that is worthy of support..

The story about what happened is on the forum page at www.commercialremedies.com...

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

top topics

join