It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure: The New Religion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
A very short and awakening question I ask you to ASK YOURSELF: Pathetic "Disclosure"

Disclosure: you do not need the corrupt governments of the world to tell you what

you already know. Those who are corrupt are the same that are being relied upon

to "tell the people" the "truth". Are you KIDDING??? Everything you know, ad yet,

you still need governments (controllers) to tell you what is real. No wonder you

are still closed off from yourself. You want government to do what religion has

done for millenia: tell you that it is okay to think this or know that. Shame on you.

Have you no faith in yourself? Has the threat of eternal punishment by an "All

loving father" made you question what you know is true? Is DISCLOSURE the new

RELIGION?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No but flashing devil handsigns and wearing upside-down star necklaces must be the new religion!!!! Oh wait thats just satanism... Im referring to OP's avatar pic)

Anywho I think deep down many people already believe in UFOs and aliens regardless of what the government says... But its pretty hard to sift through all the crap and BS surrounding this subject, and an actual disclosure would be confirmation that some of us aren't crazy. It's like when you know your spouse is cheating, and you catch brief clues and such but never enough to prove it outright, as they constantly deny anything is going on. But you know in your heart SOMETHING is off... Without the spouse DISCLOSING the truth to you, all you can do is speculate

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't think it's really about the 'disclosure' as many believe, it's more about the habitat and life altering technologies that would be brought to the table for everyone to examine and put into play in our world. That's what I get out of this dilemma.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's not about me (individuals), but mainly the world as a whole (society) if you didn't get it...everyone can benefit from it if done well...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

Most of those here think that "Project Disclosure" is something new because of the loudness of the attention it's getting. Read this, below, and you'll see that every year brings a "disclosure" movement and they usually disappear as this one did. This is only part of the website and the rest of what I copied and pasted continues here: www.exopolitics.org...

Exopolitics: Phase 3 (1992) Political Activism and the UFO Cover Up
Operation Right to Know (ORTK) was active from 1992-1995 in organizing demonstrations for the right of the general public to learn the truth about UFOs and for full public disclosure to occur. Sponsored by Ed Komarek and Mike Jamieson, ORTK organized the first UFO protest in Washington D.C. in June 1992.19 ORTK 'shocked' the traditional UFO community by employing political activism rather than the more traditional scientific study of the UFO phenomenon. It organized 10 demonstrations in the U.S. and Britain before disbanding in 1995. ORTK was a significant expression of political activism aimed against the political cover-up the UFO phenomenon.20 It has laid the foundation for subsequent efforts to mobilize broad mass based action for ending the “Cosmic Watergate”.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Lobbying or putting together committees or raising "awareness" will never get the government to disclose ANYTHING...

If they are gonna do it, they will have something to gain from it. Can you imagine them getting on TV and saying "Folks, looks like we've been lying to you for the past 60 years.... Aliens are real, theyre here, and we've known about them... Our bad"

[edit on 7-11-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Alien/UFO Disclosure is just a Cargo Cult...
...there is no real interest in the ET's and who they really are...
...they just want the technologies.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Disclosure I do not believe will come from the governments, but from the good aliens who have been quietly fighting a battle with the bad aliens and the PTB here on earth for many years.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'll be short and sweet big guy: You know better then put that type of title.

No, it's not.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by korats]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Considering this forum is graced with people that think the aliens will "get rid of religion" which they view as a great evil that causes mankind to do all the crappy stuff he does *a Devil if you will*. Let's not also forget they assume that it means suddenly advanced technology is going to be shown that disclosure MUST MEAN they actually have talked to "them" or somehow unlocked tech YEARS beyond ours. I am seeing a great many leaps of faith so I will have to say would you are right.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Well said and greatly agreed. Said as much myself not too long ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ufology is the Religion of which Disclosure is the Rapture.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Disclosure is not merely about confirming the existence of extra terrestrials visiting alone. It is about the sharing and commercial use of the technology and energy.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Disclosure: The New Religion?

Hmmmm, NO. Enough said.

top topics

join