It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Blue Cross spokesman says health insurance ‘worst product in American history’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I got one for you, that will blow your mind . . .

My husband got hold of an E-mail circulating around in the base that shows the members of congress during the weekend voting of the health care bill behind close doors playing in their computers and having a party while our future was been decided.

That tells you how much of the bills in congress are actually written by these monkeys running the nations afairs.

They don't give a crap about any regular citizens that doesn't belong in their elite circle.

With so many millionaires in congress what else can you expect

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That doesn't shock me at all, what shocks me is that somehow a photo was released of a supposed closed door session of congress. (It obviously wasn't a closed door session if the press was there.)

Anywho, your right, our representatives don't write the bills, congressional pages and secretaries write the legislation. Can you honestly see John McCain on a computer? I didn't think so.

We also know that congress doesn't read the bills either. They bitch about 2000 pages of text, but none of them comment on what is in the text, the reason is because none of them have read the text. It's left to us lowly mortals to actually read the things they vote on and try without success to shout over the special interests (in this case the Health Insurance Industry Lobby) and tell our representatives what to think.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join