It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Generation Of Children That Can Read Your Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Inge Bardor super psychic girl from Mexico who can read blindfolded, not just text but images and minds...
From Drunvalo Melchizedek lecture...year 2000 or so.

In this video demonstration of the ability to read minds, a blindfolded Inge Bardor subjects volunteers to participate in the demonstration.
Reading personal information can be very revealing, so the psychic girl is careful how much is disclosed. It is an interesting phenomena.
She interprets pictures, describing it and the feelings of the person or of who the picture captures or of who submits the picture.

Source

The girl's mother states that there are over 1000 children with this ability in Mexico.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No offense to the OP but the title of this post should read 'new generation of people fooled by old mind reading act'.

This act has been done for as long as there have been magicians performing on stage. The girl knows what to say by the questions she's asked by the assistant.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The title of this thread caught my attention because I once thought of writing up a thread entitled 'My Daughter is One of the X-Men.' Honestly, she's now 6 and a half months old, and from about week 2 we noticed her behavior was precisely linked with our thoughts (even before we could thoroughly establish routines and solidify that parent/child bond).

My wife and I noticed whenever we thought of her vocalizing or thought she might be about to cry (all while we were 2 rooms away), she would 'goo-gaa' or cry right on cue. She's always seemed to know when we would peep around a corner even if she's not looking - she'll turn around almost immediately and smile.

We also sit with her in front of the computer and listen to music while watching the pretty colours on the windows media player. Once while listening to Mozart she really got into the song - (we bounce her, pat her along with the music, and she watches the colours quite intently). 3/4 of the way through the song the power went off in the room, and I had to go to the circuit breaker outside and flip it back on. There was no logical cause of the overload given we weren't using any more power than normal and I didn't touch any live connections or anything. I'm almost for certain she did that inadvertently by being so involved in the experience.

Time and time again, she seems to know what we're thinking before we act, and it's not like she's reading body language or expressions because much of this interaction happens either in the dark or at a distance.

I've always heard that parents have a special mental link with their children, but this is stronger than I imagined - there's real mental communication going on here.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Mind reading wouldn't be that great an ability. You'd walk past most people and they'd just be thinking about sex and stuff. Human nature, bros. Learn this.

new topics

top topics

join