It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine and Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
How soon until we have cities of isolation, quarantine, and biological control scans in place to monitor our every movement?

Will global travel be regulated by blood type and genetic predisposition?

io9.com...

The pdf cited below is 'no longer available' when you click the link. The article is from Apr. 2009.

In the National Strategy for Pandemic Influenza (PDF link), it outlined “public health guidance” that includes barring people from social gatherings and travel.

The document also notes that all nations in the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza have agreed to a “timely and sustained high-level global political leadership to combat avian and pandemic influenza.” (p. 16)

freedomfighterradio.net...

Who are all the nations in the IP on API?
And who has been deemed the "high level global political leadership" to be in charge?

Names, please!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a nice quote from a webpage :

link
You will be told that swine flu has made it into bird populations and magically mutated to create a deadly, rapidly spreading form of Bird Flu. There will be no truth to this at all. The virus they will release is the recreated 1918 virus, already in many bio labs, and perhaps boosted a bit from the original 1918 variety in terms of lethality. You are being given a psychological practice run for this scenario right now, with scary but exaggerated stories from Ukraine.

The world will be told that there are no vaccines that can touch it. It will spread slowly at first, but by mid January it will be sweeping the globe. Make no mistake. This is the one I’ve been warning about, and you will literally see bodies on the sidewalk if the records from 1918 are to be believed.

Populations of all western nations practicing socialized welfare systems have already had their ability to shut down the Cytokine Storm greatly impaired by six to ten years of chemtrail spraying. Now, if the part of your immune system that produces the Cytokine Storm is put on hyperdrive by the swine flu shot, when the real H1N1 virus comes along in December or January, your chances of survival are going to be very poor.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I hinted at this in your other thread, but the cykotine storm can be accelerated my metaloid compounds in the blood.

In the u.s. the power of quarantine and isolation falls to the state governors, unless the president feels the rights of the populace are being subverted.

I've actually started to think that the perceived shortfall of the vaccines could be used to this end. If the outbreak actually does happen, and there is a "shortage" of vaccine they would be more able to use q&i.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko

I hinted at this in your other thread, but the cykotine storm can be accelerated my metaloid compounds in the blood.

In the u.s. the power of quarantine and isolation falls to the state governors, unless the president feels the rights of the populace are being subverted.

I've actually started to think that the perceived shortfall of the vaccines could be used to this end. If the outbreak actually does happen, and there is a "shortage" of vaccine they would be more able to use q&i.

What is Q&I ??

Any whays, you should read the whole warning at the link to get the whoel connection of things.. This isnt just about a dangerous vaccine , this is about getting ridd of people...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Quarantine and isolation.

I was speaking about stages, the whole plan isn't revealed at once.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well, I just that the new strain in ukrain is not H1N1, it is A/N1N1 .

A / N 1 N 1 and Not H 1 N 1 .. Big Fiffrence there I think !!

What is going on ?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I thought it was a/h1n1, meaning the avian strain and not the swine strain per se?

The numbers coming out of the ukraine are nothing like the numbers in any other country, I can't imagine it being the same virus. I could be wrong, I'm no viral expert.

I read the site you listed, and I'm not sure I agree with the guy.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Quarantine and isolation.

I was speaking about stages, the whole plan isn't revealed at once.

That's right.

"The fog comes on little cat feet."

Tippy toe, tippy toe, tip toe totalitarism.

Imagine if you will, these small steps.

Quietly, the outskirts of metropolitan areas are placed under quarrantine. This is announced by sudden unexpected roadblocks in the more isolated areas. Suddenly you are stuck, not at home, but just "within your designated area". By default, those in the city will not be able to get past the perimeters there, but they will not see the big picture as it will be farther out on the outskirts.

At this time, localized internet will be off. Those who have landlines will have dial tone, but when used to call out, will either get constant ring, or recording "lines temporarily down". Those with cell phones...."customer unavailable." (Only in the outlying areas, not the metro area.)

After these outlying areas have been quarrantined and isolated, then plans for emergency vaccines in metropolitan areas will commence. (A certain corporation published a protocol on how to handle innoculations within 48 hrs. a couple of years ago. The plan included distribution and drills using voter lists and church lists.)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

While it at first seems outlandish, if this did happen the way you describe makes the most sense. The military has been training for urban containment for years. The cities will be the first targets, but not the big cities (unless isolated by geography), when they move for the medium cities you'll know.

There's even been build up of solar flare excuses in the msm. The emp excuse is becoming more pushed instead of the suitcase bomb. "These technical difficulties are of course temporary, please stand by."

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ithink in the line of acting Before it has happend, when it has happend, acting is too late...

Cant sit and wait to if the scenario playes out...
'oh shait, it played out' and half the people you know are dead....

This is a serious thing going on, and there is to much evidence that say the Flu is a mild one and created in lab's and purposly spread around the world, what is there to wonder about ?

It is the Vaccine that is the murder weapon, as the real plandemic is to come in december and/or january, 'they' still can act out their plans and when people see that some thing is wrong, it is too late...

Even people on ATS, the great forum site with all the smart people aint picking up these signals that the End Game is within 6 months, that is just me being causious, the others with real knowledge say Dec and Jan is when people will start to drop dead ...

All people you see taking the Jab, is some one you and I know might accepting a slow kill weapon, or fast kill in its last stage...

What if this is real ??? what then ??

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

. The military has been training for urban containment for years. "

Lately, I have been noticing as I drive around that many of the little communities and deed restricted housing areas have only one road for both entrance and exit. Several of these communities may be on a long street. It would be very simple to close the end of the roads that they feed into. This alone could contain a few thousand peeps.

If Q & I is done quietly in small increments and word does not get out that this is happening because of communications being locally cut....specific targets can be located at that time.

The point is not the freeze or the flu...yet. The initial point is to take out targets and opposition, quietly with stealth.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Here is another Quote from the Link I posted..

'' REVERSED SPEECH

George W. Bush
Speaking to Troops at Ft. Irwin
April 4, 2007 ''

Reversals featured in this sound clip

Fwd: Forward speech not related - RS is an entirely separate train of thought.

Rev: PULL OUT - CLOSE TO KELLY*

Rev: SO MAD - YOUR EGO
Rev: A BILLION FOR STARWARS **

Rev: #! SEE YOU MAD TODAY

Rev: GOD DAMN IT!
Rev: I HAD MY BOMB!

Rev: DAMN!
Rev: LETS GO WITHOUT THE NUKE
Rev: THEY'RE SCARED NOW

Rev: BE DESPERATE

* Kelly AFB is in San Antonio, a five hour drive from Texas City.

** Project STARWARS is the chemtrail/bird-flu plan, estimated in
1999 to cost 1 billion dollars a year, and an equal amount in Europe.
The project is named for the 1977 film, which featured a weapon aimed
at an entire planet. It cannot proceed to the bird-flu climax until
the invasion of Iran has secured the Iranian oil fields.

And the Fed refues to disclose where all the trillion of dollars went ?
Did they use it to kill us ??? Now they are going to make the world popules to pay back even more thrue the Lie Campaing of Mr. Al (Liar) Gore on Carbon taxes ???

[edit on 7/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i'd say by 2015, we will be doing this stuff like its a normal daily thing. most people are too stupid and distracted to notice the little changes that add on to the last change very slowly. we will all probably line up to get a bullet in the head or a shot in the arm like its a normal everyday thing also.

people love being slaves and love being controlled, even if it means dying.

we are not overpopulated, just mismanaged by a few control freaks. they don't want to share all the occult knowledge and wisdom. they want all the cool technology for themselves.

new topics

top topics

join