It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now I can't prove any of this to you all unfortunately, not even my best friend who believes whole heatedly in aliens and UFO's can truly believe me because I have no evidence other then my testimony.

But I just want to tell you people here at ATS of my UFO experience.

Now I don't really know what this is, it could have been Alien, maybe military, I couldn't tell very well because for the sake of the argument it was basically night time, or as little light as possible before night time. All I witnessed while driving down a road in California called Route 6, was a hovering craft of some kind. I couldn't really make out a shape, three VERY bright white lights obscured the vision of the craft, it however it was seemingly circular, or spherical. I knew it wasn't any normal thing because it was flying in 3 Dimensions. It went up down left right, and any other direction in between. It flew really low to the ground, Imagine a phone pole, or a power pole that you have on your street. Just above one of those poles, and maybe 100 ft away was the craft flying while I was driving. I literally needed to pull over in order to avoid accidents because I couldn't take my gaze off the craft.

But a little more description about the craft, since this is the best I can offer you.
It seemed circular, or spherical. It had three symmetrical lights VERY bright, and white. Along the craft there were less bright, dark red lights, placed more randomly seeming then the three White lights. After it moved around for no longer for me to pull over, and frantically search for at least my cell phone to attempt to document this event, it slowly hovered to my right (i believe directionally that was south) and then out of vision over a hill. What got me, is that the hill wasn't that tall. Meaning I think it landed, or something. Then i never saw it again.

It amazed me, stunned me, and I couldn't even think about posting it here for a week or so because it took me a while to recollect my thoughts about it.

I truly wish i had some sort of documentation for you, but it happened so fast while I was driving there wasn't any chance.

Enjoy the story at the very least!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is kind of my first thread really as well.

Please share any comments you have with my story and experience.

Also tell me how I can maybe improve any thread In the future (I know i needed pictures or something
but i can't provide)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe you could draw a picture? That is better evidence than nothing.

Star and Flag, and hoping for a drawing.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattehinthebox

Hey there Mattehinthebox,

Well my gut instinct tells me you are telling the truth about seeing 'something' because I can feel the excitement in your post and that sense of you just gotta share it with somebody. However, without photographs it's difficult to tell exactly 'what' you may have seen ... hell it's often difficult to tell even with photographs.

The only advice I can offer about future threads is keep a camera with you at all times (even if it's only a phone camera ... just in case). And maybe scribble a rough draught of your post out first, so that you can make sure you haven't missed any important details (easily done when you're eager and excited about getting some info out there).

Other than that, not a bad first thread. S&F for a good effort

Woody.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I believe you as well, you seem innocentl in the manner of being truthful.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Very interesting! I also saw a spherical object in CA once, but it was during broad daylight and I didn't see any lights. Actually, it was more like a slightly flattened spherical object. I have no idea what it was. I was in Ontario, CA at the time. I didn't have a camera with me either, so I know how you feel, lol.

This is a great post though and I thank you for telling your story! S&F!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I bet you feel like you need to take a camera with you everywhere now!

I too, have seen things that are unexplainable, and had no way to document it.

Have you visited the place of your sighting since it happened?

You are now very curious I am sure. Perhaps you were the only person meant to witness what you saw.

You mentioned having pulled over to stop and see what you were looking at. There were no other cars that did the same thing?

Hmmmm, do you feel like sculpting with mashed potatoes, lately?

edit for a typo

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I forgot to mention, one other car came the opposite direction but the person never pulled over or anything, I don't know if that person saw it or not. As far as anyone else goes, I don't think i saw any cars for a good 5-10 minutes. Route 6 is mostly a Diesel truck road, and only people who are trying to make it out to a small town called Chalfant Valley in California, which is about 15 minutes from Bishop, Ca. Its pretty unpopulated, and we live IMO a very interesting and breathe taking area for any Aliens who are interested in our planet.

If I could draw it for you I would, but all you would really see is something circular with the light i described to you. The lights is what I saw the most of.

It was probably no bigger then maybe a Sedan, or any other 4 door car.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Have you tried to go where it landed to see if there's marks on the ground?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No, its kind of a miles into a field or something, and I had to take off. I was already in a rush to get where I had to go. I'm not even sure it landed, all I know is it flew low and I never saw it again. After giving it a few minutes to see if it will come back, I just took off.

new topics

top topics

join