It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran MPs: 'Shipment of uranium abroad out of the question'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Iran MPs: 'Shipment of uranium abroad out of the question'

www.jpost.com

Senior Iranian lawmakers rejected on Saturday any possibility of Teheran shipping uranium abroad for further enrichment, intensifying pressures on the government to reject the UN-backed plan altogether.

Prominent conservative lawmaker Alaeddin Boroujerdi said Iran will not ship its low enriched uranium abroad in a single batch or in several shipments, a compromise suggested by some government officials, under any circumstances.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure just how accurate or trustworthy this site is, but I thought I should put this out there for our member here to discuss.

It seems like Iran has finally rejected any notion of moving any of it Low-grade uranium out of the country. If this news site is accurate this could be the final straw for Isreal. Or this could be nothing more than another in a long line of saber shaking.

Thoughts, comments?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Very relevant story because this was the thing that when Iran agreed to it i was thinking"well now Israel won't be able to justify bombing Iran" but now if anything they will use this as a reason to bomb them.

I am even more convinced that Iran just like Israel is a part of the NWO and are both being controlled and steered into a collision course. The NWO always controls both sides of a conflict.

In this case you have Israel, armed to the teeth and allowed to do whatever they want so they have a hell of a chip on their shoulders. Then you have Iran who could just sit back agree to ship uranium to Russia say they are not making nukes say they have no interest and just act normal. Instead Iran's president makes provocative statements and actions that just don't make sense UNLESS you want to provoke.

This is all staged and that is what's scary because it means it can't be stopped if both sides want it. In the end both countries will end up destroyed and the leaders will be safe in exile on a Caribbean island will become members of the Tri-Lateral commission or CFR or better yet will become resident experts on CNN.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As I understand it, what Iran is objecting to is the sending of ALL their Uranium out of country in one go. More so as the current offer is for Russia to receive it then send it to France for processing. The Iranians got stiffed once before by the French who took all their Uranium and reneged on the deal and sent nothing back! With that in mind, is it any real wonder that they are reluctant to send their resources once again to France?

What the Iranians want to do is to send the Uranium in batches for processing so that if they get stiffed again, they will not have lost everything. What is the problem with that, and why is the MSM not reporting, once again, the whole story? I think we all know the reason to that question.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I say smart move on their part. Come on now, why would you give up your only barganing chip?

I mean sure if they had said like you know 40% of it would go off for testing and then be returned for whatever reason than that is fine, but all of it? No country would say less to that.

As the above poster stated however, this is how they will paint another target on Iran. They couln't do anything since Iran was complying with the UN watchdogs and I am assuming the report was positive or we would have heard about it now. So they needed to find something else, this is it.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This whole Iran thing is like a Volcano waiting to explode.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well, it really doesn't matter if Iran agrees to their demands or not, the USA and Israel is still going to attack. Hey, I live in America, and once the media says someone is the bad guy, whether it's Iraq, Iran, North Korea, or whoever, they buy it and eat it up. On top of that, there's some type of secret alien government of the future or something wackier that's behind it all.

But anyways, I wonder what day they're going to attack Iran? Will they stick to the "by December" date? Or will they go with the "by Christmas" date? Or will they stick with the latest one that is simply "after December"? Or is there a suprise attack on the way just around the corner?

Just should be interesting to watch. How much chaos could ensue? What is the true power of the Iranian military? At what point does America say "enough" and pull out the nukes? (trust me, I live here, and not only are these folks psychos, but there's like time travellers and aliens running around on top of that! Really crazy stuff in North America.)

Does America end up eating their words in the end? What about all those Americans who want to nuke Iran? Do they change their mind? What does Bin Laden do about it all?

Like I said, it should be an interesting show. (Yup, thats right, a "show"... as in "it's all made up").

new topics

top topics

join