It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. readies new Iraq resolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Feb. 22 � President Bush said Saturday a new U.N. resolution on Iraq�s weapons programs will �set out in clear and simple terms� that Saddam Hussein is not complying with disarmament demands. Meanwhile, U.N. weapons inspectors tagging Al Samoud 2 missiles for destruction were met Saturday by an irate factory director, who pleaded with them to let Iraq keep its weapons so it can defend itself in the face of war....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i agree with getting international support but just do it already. beat them with a stick and get out of there. there is no point in dragging it on this long. you're only going to get more terrorism this way.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well i think international support wud be good for the war, i still think that countries like china russia and france will still oppose the war even with a UN resolution

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
well i think international support wud be good for the war, i still think that countries like china russia and france will still oppose the war even with a UN resolution

You have no proof of that, but we are plenty of proof that USA, UK, Australia, (ashamed) Spain and maybe Italy governments (sometimes against public opinion) are willing to do so even without an UN resolution.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
yes that is why i said THINK

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
as are a lot of Eastern Euro countries: a coalition of the willing. Enough with the resolutions already - Saddam has violated them all. He only understand force, too bad it's probably going to come to that.

[Edited on 23-2-2003 by Bob88]

new topics

top topics

join