It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had your own New World Order...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Now, theoretically speaking. If you had your very own New World Order. Would you include in it...

- idiots and fools?
- people who will protest against you?
- people who will spread propaganda against you?
- potential terrorists?
- religious fanatics?
- aggressive individuals?
- the weak elements?

Of course you wouldn't.

So, now you know how the NWO think. Because if given the same opportunity, you would do the very same thing.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If I had my own NWO, there would be no military or currency, and enough to go around for the entire planet. The Denver Broncos would not have to adhere to the NFL's salary cap, and would thus dominate the league as the Yankees do in baseball. There would be no prisons and no globalists, and everyone would love each other. Also, I'd have about 500 girlfriends and 100 wives.
no kids though.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Only idiots and fools actually believe that a "New World Order" can be imposed upon people who will always protest regardless of what so called order has been established. Propaganda is only effective on fools and idiots so this is sort of a moot point. Potential terrorists is a misnomer as a terrorist is one who actually engages in terrorizing the public in order to achieve political means. There is no such thing as a potential terrorist unless of course, you are prone to propaganda...then look out for those potential terrorists! Religious fanatics are no different than political fanatics or science fanatics or sports fanatics or celebrity fanatics all of them are people who zealously adore their chosen medium of worship. The only thing that separates the religious fanatics from the rest is their unwavering belief in a power superior to humanity. This belief in a higher authority is no doubt a threat to any wanna be tyrant but then again there is much more than religion that threatens any tyrant as such usurpers of power are subject to the same physical laws as anybody else and it is a truism that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Aggressiveness is a trait necessary to any ambitious soul and indeed, if one wishes to flourish and prosper then a certain amount of aggression is necessary. Passivity is the path to inertia and while all systems tend towards inertia, it is indeed aggression that acts as a cause over that system. To understand that all systems tend towards inertia is to understand success for surely those who learn how to operate outside of any given system are the most successful. Weak elements are a part of nature, there are always those who are stronger and even they at some point will come to know weakness because in the end...all systems tend towards inertia!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
"There is no such thing as a potential terrorist unless of course, you are prone to propaganda...then look out for those potential terrorists!"

This was the line of the century!! I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Funny and true.

top topics

join