It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moor alien case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinsquibben
looks like an old midget if you look closely he has a human face beard and hair

I can see the human face and beard but I can also see a classic grey alien; this picture is like that optical illusion which can be viewed as both a young woman looking away from you or a old woman looking downwards. I am inclined to believe that the grey is the "real" representation and the bearded man the "illusion", but perhaps that shows my own bias?

Either way though the being appears to have an object in its left hand, or else its left arm is disproportionately long compared to its right.

The more I look at it, the more I think that this is actually a really cool picture! Definitely one of my favourites now, I really hope it is genuine (although that would make it somewhat creepy!).

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
How someone manages to not take a single sharp picture of an alien being is beyond my imagination.

I thought the second image (the one that isn't zoomed in) was fairly good

Also I don't get some people's comments on here, like its got a beard or that it's a midget, if you look at the close ups, the creatures arms reach its feet.. Not many midgets or regular sized people have such an ability.

If you look at the hips area aswell there's a gap where human anatomy would be and its just flat.. it doesn't look even slightly similar to any human form I've ever seen.

Nice one OP, not read this one before

new topics

<< 1   >>

join