It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revlotion muslims website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Im not sure if this thread has already been starting. but i saw this last night and it sickened me. me being a muslim american. i find that i hate radicals more and more everyday

www.revolutionmuslim.com...

I dont understand how theses hateful people can say this crap and not be arrested. people like this are the enemy of islam. they are cowards that falsly calls themselfs muslims. to further there cause of hate. they are a cancer on islam. a falsehood that must be stopped,
they go one to praise the acts of this other nut job. again how can they say this crap and pass out fliers of hate and not get arrested.

An Officer & a Gentleman
Friday, 06 November 2009 00:24 Revolution Muslim
E-mail Print PDF

Major Nidal Hasan M.D.

An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a preemptive* attack.

Get Well Soon Major Nidal

We Love You

We do NOT denounce this officer's actions,we do however apologize for the following acts committed by our country:

Bay of Tonkin

The East Timor Massacre by USA Supported Suharto

1902 Samar Massacre in the Philippines by the USMC

1,000,000 Dead Iraqis

Afghani & Pakistanis Killed by the USA

Starvation of Africa & Rape of it's Resources by the USA

Support of the Brutal "Israeli" Occupation Entity

Etc. Etc.

Every day is Fort Hood for the world community due to USA policies and & their tyrant totalitarian puppet regimes. Rest assure the

slain terrorists at Fort Hood are in the eternal hellfire and it is not to late for YOU to change your policies.

Sharing a Smile with The International Community,

Yousef al-Khattab

*as opposed to a USA's"Preventive War"(aka war crimes)

here are some other links

www.foxnews.com...
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 7-11-2009 by jmacbeth]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
i agree with you, how can these people say these things without being arrested for hate speech. its dispicable in my opinion

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I hope you don't mind me not clicking the link...
My guess is international security agencies monitor and capture IP addresses of all who visit.
While I am curious I don't want to end up on yet another list...

Not that I have anything to hide but I have this allergy to being water boarded and electro shocked while some suit asks questions like how many back packs I own?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i almost dident want to post this one. it keep me up all night thinking about theses sick wack jobs. me being who i am i was afraid to click on their website.
but i figured if they can get away with saying this hateful crap. and insiting others to follow them. without the police are fbi taken them down

then i will do something that im obligated to do as a human as a muslim as a american. expose theses idiots and radical hateful people for what they are terrorist. that need to be stopped. befor they cause harm to more people. and further this wrong and foul image that people want to tie all muslims to.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
More about who and what runs the site Revolutionmuslim.com

www.youtube.com...

I wouldn't put all my eggs on that disinfo-basket

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
pfft who cares... shouldn't we be worrying about the enemy from within... I feel we are all being fooled... what a great feeling.

does kind of seem like disinfo...

new topics

top topics

join