It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Time Travel is Possible - Couldnt We Lure a Traveller in?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Schmidt1989

The human brain is only 10% functional, at best.
The first to outline this theory, later proved a fact by others, was Australian Neurology Nobel Laureate Sir John Eccles. (Lecture: University of Colorado, University Memorial Center Boulder, July 31, 1974.) "The brain indicates its powers are endless."

www.neilslade.com...

Guess i'll go back to school, better get an early night.

Just to add that's a quote above, they might teach me in school how to make that clear in the first place.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by assteroid]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Chronologic time is an illusion, time it doesn't exist. We live in an eternal now. In the moment that Im writing this text im borning, the second world war has begun, Hitler will born. Etc.. I think that it's possible change the past.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

The funny thing is I tried something very similar once.

I wrote a note to myself telling my future self to get in a time machine, go back in time and leave a message for my current self to prove time travel would exist. Problem is I didn't show up (my future self didn't show) and because I didn't show up I ended up loosing the note I wrote. Thing is the reason my future self never showed up could be because I lost the note

So in theory your idea could work, we'd just have to build something ultra durable with the info on it and hope that sometime in the future we can travel back in time. Just cross your fingers and hope the Universe doesn't implode

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join