Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+46 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested

www.metr onews.ca

WARSAW, Poland - Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Friday that his government won't buy vaccines for swine flu that have not been properly tested or from producers who won't take responsibility for possible side effects.

Tusk told reporters that vaccine producers were pressuring governments to buy, but were also demanding that all responsibility and compensation for possible negative side effects fall upon government shoulders.

"Today we are dealing with great pressure from pharmaceutical firms ... we are dealing with expectations that hundreds of millions of zlotys (dollars) wil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
thechronicleherald.ca

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Polish Health Minister Tells Parliament She Will Not Allow Use of Untested Vaccines

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I wish we had leaders like this. I guess some will just say he is a conspiracy theorist. I think he is one brave SOB to say something like this when the rest of the world gov't are shouting from the roof tops "PANIC!!! Vaccinate!!"

As much as I love so many things about where I live this kind of stance from a leader is refreshing. Maybe I need to move to Poland.

www.metr onews.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

S & F.

And a million stars and flags to Poland, which is usually a very put down country.

I wish all countries were so caring about their citizens.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
s and f!

its nice to hear something good for a change. all the polish i've know are assholes (with the exception of relatives) but i guess thats just because they're out of country

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
To the Polish government for taking a stance about these pharmacutical companies having full accountablility for any negative side effects from the vacines. Too bad our government doesn't care enpough about it's citizens to take the same stance.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Maybe they should offer him a different vaccine for himself and his family, and another for the "commoners" like they did in Germany.

Maybe they didn't pay him enough, or blackmail him enough.

Or maybe he just has a good heart and is doing what the people want him to instead.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Good for the Polish!

It's about time someone told these pharma and WHO gits where to go.

Wish our leaders thought as much of us, instead of the bribes they'll be getting...Good luck to them.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well done to Poland! Maybe they suspect they might be near the top of a cull list?
What is wrong with our governments that they are not taking the same stance?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sometimes I'm proud of being Polish

There is so much pressure, though, from opposing parties, vaccinologists (sp?) and especially the EU to buy these. Journalists are just idiots, they keep asking "when will we have the vaccine?". A minister replies - when it's safe. Journalist: "yeah, but when will we have it, USA has it, UK has it" and so on... I hope they - the prime minister and minister of health - persevere.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Do you really believe a small country government can face big pharma lobbies and directly expose the stupidity and corruption of all other governments on the planet and WHO ??

Here is an alternative scenario : Poland shares a border with Ukraine, and by looking at this mapshowing the flu progression, one can see that, very curiously the flu epidemics in Ukraine amounts to 40,000 cases in the cities on the Ukraine side of the border, and 400 on the other side.
There are 800,000 cases in Ukraine, there were 450,000 last week, so it is spreading fast.

But ,clearly, the virus has not learned polish and chooses to make babies in Ukraine only ... Maybe ukrainian female viruses are just as much welcoming as local women

My guess is that, very soon, the numbers are going to skyrocket in Poland. This will

(1) create fear in all other nations,
(2) validate the lethal character of H1N1,
(3) trigger a spike in demand for the vaccine,
(4) make all anti-vaccines advocates look like dumb-a$$es, once and for all,
(5) validate the choices of governments to buy and recommend vaccines,
(6) make politicians look like superheroes,

(7) turn the pandemic that is being questioned by many into a real thing that will justify all 'necessary means' to fight it, ie all what Ukraine is already doing (closing schools, forbidding public gatherings, sport events etc.

But maybe the virus will not cross the border after all.

Which scenario do you find more likely ?

Think hard !

My 2 cts

[edit on 7/11/09 by jpbianchi]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes, I agree with you, jpbianchi. There were already rumors about prime minister's sister being A/H1N1 sick. There's bound to be more "confirmed" cases, and when people start to die... the pressure will be high enough, the health minister will give in.

Poland is currently negotiating with the vaccine producers, and so far, there has been some verbal confirmation from one of them that they will take responsibility for side effects. If they agree to sign this claim, we will buy them. It wouldn't be that bad, then, I guess, as long as they aren't going to force me to get it

[edit on 7/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
GO POLAND!!!

Man it's nice to see leaders with courage these days. Great stuff!!! Leaders everywhere - you seeing this? That is how you have to be right now! Stand up! Demand tests by Cochrane or by independent groups.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
well, Ukraine stopped the vaccines and a mysterious virus was released in their country, so we'll see if the same thing happens to Poland, a sort of Plan B by TPTB to force countries to take the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My god, A national government will the strength and will to stand up and be counted........ I salute you PM Donald Tusk.
Donald Tusk, Could you please come to the UK and show our own pathetic unelected leader what it means to have a back bone and to take the interests of your country and put it's people first instead of the money and pandering of big business....

S&F

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
10 kings and one rebels against the beast or sumit like that .
just a theory

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Maybe they should offer him a different vaccine for himself and his family, and another for the "commoners" like they did in Germany.

Maybe they didn't pay him enough, or blackmail him enough.

Or maybe he just has a good heart and is doing what the people want him to instead.

Very well stated and lest we NOT FORGET what country was used for the false flag op to start WW2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good on him and his country for standing up for what's right in this world of wrongs.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A lot of people seemed to miss this one:

Polish Health Minister Tells Parliament She Will Not Allow Use of Untested Vaccines

I think PM Tusk was really following Eva Kopacz' lead here!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't clearly understand what additional testing they and others require. This has had as much testing as any flu vaccine, which are released every year. It's not as if this is a radically different formula just for the h1n1. Same methods, same components, different type of flu. They do this every year, as they are unsure what viruses are going to go around that year, and there is NEVER the amount of testing some people seem to want.

I dunno what people expect... to prove that these vaccines do or do not cause autism? If this could not be proven in the last 30 years, it's certainly not going to happen in 1, 3 or even 6 months.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Poland: Get your Vita C and Onions in order! Don't let the clinics report all cases. Don't give the media any high numbers to flaunt and say "See, this is why we are encouraging worldwide vaccinations!" BS! BS! BS!

Poland, you guys WILL get the flu. We all know it. Don't give in as soon as people start getting sick, just treat the flu, quarantine the extremely ill, and after a bit, those that had the flu can help out with the sick because of immunity. Be careful, but be free! And inoculation free!

See, the problem is that in America, we have this elected leader who is actually ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE AN ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE. NOT A LEADER! And, thusly, why we will be forced to take the shot in the end, unless we can hold them off long enough that the morons who blindly took the stuff start developing symptoms beyond the flu. And they will say that a stronger strain emerged while the (insert strain here) was being fought off. BS! A stronger strain will emerge because they made it so. For believers in end-times stuff, this will be your plague. Sickening to think that each head of the beast is actually an entire corporate complex.

GO POLAND! As well, even after they test it, the rest of the batch sent out may be what the rest of the sheep get. Fend them off, and remembeer traditional remedies. Don't fight a grease fire with fire... that is just plain stupid any way you look at it! Just use some good old baking soda. Is everything so easy? I like to believe that it's supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

um... do we have to mention February's Baxter screw up again?!? They want it tested for a bunch of reasons. Mercury content, other problems. Some of the vaccinations just have the kickstart for the immune system with such little actual virus in it that you don't get any benefit at all. They are also afraid that the vaccine may contain additional virus, much like the Baxter shipment in Feb. If THAT one got out, we would have a mutation running around with something like 80% infection rate and 60% mortality rate. You wouldn't be seeing reports of "a lot of my family got sick, and we lost our youngest son"... instead it would be more like "our entire family got sick and my sister and I are the only ones who survived".

You decide... ya think they should just take the mystery shot? Would you be the first in line, knowing what I just told you? Apparently you don't read much of ATS... educate yourself and don't help the idiots.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join