It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

well said my friend

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sat Nov 7 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
The best way to put it is that Islam is still in the Old Testament...

It's incompatible with any modern religions or world views.

And yet...

Some of the views expressed in this thread about Islamic people are straight out of the Old Testament, aren't they?

The intolerance, the hate, the judgemental attitudes. Condemnation of a group....calls for hell fire and brimstone....

There are some things that I am justifiably intolerant of...

Specifically ideals which inspire terrorism.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Tolerance is commendable. Acceptance is commendable.

But it takes one dumbass to not know why this guy was yelling Allahu Akbar! as he was doing his killing.

If Islam prohibits murder, as apologists suggest, but it permits killing of non-Muslims as a means of fulfilling the second-greatest pillar of Islam, then doesn't this ring a bell, folks?

He was killing non-Muslims for redemption. As long as he was killing "unbelievers" in the name of Allah, his reward was paradise.

You don't get it?

That's fine. One day when you, or one of your loved ones gets popped by some Muslim turd fulfilling the commands of his moon-god Allah, and the instructions of his so-called Prophet, you just tell yourself it was just some poor soul who lost his way.

Flame me, but I see Islam - worldwide - as the greatest threat to mankind.

According to the full teachings of the Qur'an and the Hadith, a good Muslim is a murderous fanatic. A bad Muslim is a tolerant Muslim.

Per Muhammed.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

uhhh.....you're kiddin right? Being Muslim is exactly why he did what he did. Get your head out of the sand.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

OK, thanks,

I will check it out.

And there would not be enough virgins in heaven to accomodate all those people who think they are getting a lot of them - that's what I think, anyway.

what sort of a god hands out virgins to people anyway?

a real feminist god yeah. clearly god's male.

do the virgins get any say in this?

frigging sick religion if you ask me, if thats what it says.

but then, most of em are pretty sick. read the bible... ugh..

buddhism not so bad. peace and dont kill the fly. better.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound

OK, thanks,

I will check it out.

And there would not be enough virgins in heaven to accomodate all those people who think they are getting a lot of them - that's what I think, anyway.

I think that if you count all the super nerds in the world you might have enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
the original quotes sound to me neither peaceful nor warlike, it is our choosing to put our beliefs towards such ideas or towards our own, which ultimately may not be so different after all.

It makes sense to me what is said, but people will for now convert what is plainly so into what they want to believe.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It depends because if the Bible is the concluding story with its prophecies then you know what the Bible says about what was to come after it as false teaching and religions. This from a Scripture to scripture suggests that the Koran is more Satanic inspired, not only in its hostility towards Christians and Jews and mankind alike but a Satanic plot to stop the Bible and prophecy of the Bible occurring. It is a complete mirror opposite of what the New Testament says and does everything to deny Christ. It is funny how the Bible predicts such views of the opposite spirit of the anti-christ because these things will happen and have done and the Koran is a great example of anti-Bible riddled with opposite prophecies of the Bible which the Bible also predicts.

So the conclusion is that maybe these Koran's hold some evil spiritual powers to them, to deceive the individual and the nations alike, no wonder politicians are under the spell of religious political correctness when it comes to Islam, they have no Holy Spirit as a defence.

So if spiritually speaking the Bible is the Light, then the Koran is the Dark forces at work, this will with its nations in the middle east fit perfectly with the war of Armageddon which is in the Middle East Babylon Iraq, the Bible also predicts the war of Gog and Magog which involves Iran, Russia, Syria, Somalia-Old part of Egypt as described in Eziekiel 38.

Once you have Biblical understanding the light that shines from it will show you the shadows that are in contrast to it. But because people today are being slowly take away from Bible knowledge their resentments towards it will be the perfect army to gather against God's seed the believers.

Israel is the centre of prophecy and the tug of war is evident for the world to see, it is not China, it is not Australia it is not India or Brazil, it is in Israel as the prophecy always said, but what a better way to wipe it out in the face of gathering an army of Satanic recruits to fight God and his Angels and his promises as well as wiping out the Jews as plan B. Why is this not the same in Mecca the most important place of worship for Muslims, why does the Temple Mount get more headlines?

I will leave you to decide on it, is there a counterfeit somewhere in the world, as the Bible warns about in prophecy and scripture?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

There are those who combed the earth who have slaughtered, pilfered, ravaged, enslaved and put poison into vaccines, and contaminated the food and the minds of people, but, they are disguised as “do-gooders” who think they are saving the world. They are celebrated , but, to me, it is violence. (Note: They stacked the coffins to fill them with those who are not in the 10%, are you in the 10%?)

IMO there may be forces at work here that we know little of and it is on the rise. How many tragedies does it take before someone realizes it?

What was Jeffrey Dahmer’s religion and was it to blame?

As far as their sanity, they stood trial so they were obviously fit to be tried.

What sane person does those types of things?

The Army trained him. So one could ask, was he a “Manchurian Candidate”, did MKULTRA play a role, did hypnotism or sorcery?

He may have just yelled what he knew. I do not think it means all that much.

he intended on dying, as was made evident by liquifying his belongings.

The news reported that he was getting rid of some of his belongings because he was being deployed.

he associated suicide bombers as making the same actions as those who jump on grenades to save thier buddies.

In some societies you get a “Purple Heart” for doing that.

I think I will wait for more facts before I jump on the bandwagon or jump to any conclusions.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

Christianity has killed more people the Islam ever has look up the history n dont for get the Romans killed Jesus then stole his religion i know so many Muslims that are peaceful who are 100% on there deen n if u were 100% Christian follow your religion 2nd commandment "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I The Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and keep My Commandments" having Christ on a cross is a sin so stop looking for flaws in other religions

cant we face the fact he was a disturbed man there was “no evidence” to suggest this was an act of terrorism also he was trained in psychiatry think about all the story's he knows of what the Americans have done to other people which will be unimaginable would u loose the plot its a terrible thing that has happened we need to stop blaming religion for this

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If were going to use that frame of thought then...

Any slack jawed yocal living in a trailer that beats his wife when his wife burns his steak MUST be because hes a Christian and the bible said its okay.

He beat his wife not because hes an insecure dirty hillbilly, but because hes a Christian.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oh man, well, it's time to attempt to apply some logic to this situation.

I say attempt because this is not going to work out well.

Let's take this on it's face-Muslim guy caps people. Did he necessarily kill these people because he was a Muslim and Allah said to go do it? Shall we examine this?

Fox has interviewed someone who worked with him at Ft. Hood (Terry Lee) who says he was a harsh critic of U.S. foreign policy who said Muslims had a right to stand up and fight against the aggressor in Iraq and Afghanistan — i.e., us.

Examine this statement. Does this say "Allah says we have to kill them"? No, it's a foreign policy grievance. Religion is not the motivator.

Now, shall we talk about Bin Laden? Go look up the Bin Laden tapes. You will notice Bin Laden doesn't demand Shira Law in the U.S. He doesn't demand you guys all worship his God. He makes foreign policy demands. Islam is a red herring. Much like in the early 20th century when the U.S. was expanding and taking colonies in the pacific islands and the gulf of Mexico. The "social gospel" said we had to "Christianize" these inferior cultures. But it wasn't about that, you know that. It was about the need for natural resources. People just need reasons to justify what they do.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by antonia]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Soldiers reported that the shooter shouted “Allahu Akbar!”
has this been confirmed... ie. who were the soldiers that heard this?
name, rank ect.
soldiers also reported that their were multiple shooters that day and they had automatic machine guns....
it was also reported that he was dead...
are we to just pick and chose what "reports" we run with....

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
If were going to use that frame of thought then...

Any slack jawed yocal living in a trailer that beats his wife when his wife burns his steak MUST be because hes a Christian and the bible said its okay.

He beat his wife not because hes an insecure dirty hillbilly, but because hes a Christian.

There is a huge difference though....

What does Christ exhort his apostles to do... Forgive 7 x 7 times.

Not seek out and destroy.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It is hard to decipher exactly what the Qur'an is talking about, but in the case of Jews and Christians they are believers and should not be killed, so this man was not following the Qur'an.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
Soldiers reported that the shooter shouted “Allahu Akbar!”
has this been confirmed... ie. who were the soldiers that heard this?
name, rank ect.
soldiers also reported that their were multiple shooters that day and they had automatic machine guns....
it was also reported that he was dead...
are we to just pick and chose what "reports" we run with....

No we're not picking and choosing...

Also after his mother died he turned, naturally, to his religion. He prayed 5 times a day. Became much more dedicated to his religion.

And thus he also felt vindicated and justified by his religion...

[edit on 7-11-2009 by HunkaHunka]

[edit on 8-11-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
According to the full teachings of the Qur'an and the Hadith, a good Muslim is a murderous fanatic. A bad Muslim is a tolerant Muslim.

I think you need to spend a little more time with more material than that which has been written by those who dislike Muslims.

It's really easy to jerk your knee based on misinformed generalizations that promote fear and intolerance. Your statement could just as easily be applied to Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Taoism, etc. at various points in the evolutionary history of each religion.

It's unfortunate to see a long-visiting and contributing ATS member posting in such a way.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here are some links on a referendum in Switzerland that is going to take
place on November 29th trying to ban minarets :

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.amnation.com...

online.wsj.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
All religions brainwash people. They also do a good job closing minds and preventing logical thinking by their followers. But as far as Islam goes....................These people don't seem all that together. They don't seem to have any higher reasoning abilities.
This all powerful god slob can't even get out of bed and show himself.
And they believe he will give them virgins when they die for giving their life to kill others? Humm How would you like to buy the brookland bridge my friends? I own it and it is for sale.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Actually do some research... Buddhist societies are among the most sexist around... The monks are allowed to rape and have their way with the lower class girls... at least in the more corrupt areas. But thats neither here nor there...

"Christians" have probably done the most harm to the world overall, however the difference between that and a Muslim killing non-believers for Allah is that the Muslim is OBEYING a murderous religious doctrine, where as the christians were DISOBEYING God and Jesus by commiting their acts of violence. Christianity, going only by the bible, preaches tolerance for other's beliefs, where as the quran commands to kill non-believers!

[edit on 7-11-2009 by mostlyspoons]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join