It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Please, may I remind everyone, that my thread is about the quran, and possibly, why the murdering muslim coward yelled Allhu Akbar while executing the defenseless valiant soldiers.. I read the quran and posted it's quotes and gave my reasons why.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I wonder if a christian named Hank Johnson committed the ft. hood attacks... if people would be quoting bible verses.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"till heaven and earth pass"
as far as i can tell they havent passed.

and ALL fulfilled. it seems more than one should be fulfilled.
edit to add where the verse came from

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

anyways....all that aside. he was becoming more and more devout as the days passed. he knew he was about to do it, and i think he was trying to make things right with god in his mind.

edited again to add something on topic

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Really! You just finished it and you have declared it has nothing to do with peace. Well, you are a better person than me. I have read various writings of Abrahamic philosophy. They pretty muck suck. As for me, I will create my own loving religion. You?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
reply to post by Bored To Tears

this may be surprising to you, but not all people with mental aberrations run around naked coated in their own feces.

ted bundy murdered people for YEARS.
jeffrey dahmer murdered, raped, cannibalized, and practiced necrophilia for 4 years.

unless those two fit your definition of completely sane.

Ok now you have taken a left when you should have taken a right.

Those two certainly didn't snap. As far as their sanity, they stood trial so they were obviously fit to be tried.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

snap, went crazy, were insane, whatever. semantics.

you still cant pin this on his religion. he may NOT have been crazy. he may have. insanity may have been the cause, it may not. i guess we'll find out when he regains consciousness.
hopefully he does.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Deuteronomy 17 is the Old Testament. Christians quote the Old Testament when the passages magnify or outline the coming of our Savior. Our Lord Jesus Christ (The New Testament) commands us to forgive the ones who hate us, YES, to even love them. If you don't believe it, look it up.

So you only quote the basis for your religion when it is convienent.

I see how it works.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

snap, went crazy, were insane, whatever. semantics.

you still cant pin this on his religion. he may NOT have been crazy. he may have. insanity may have been the cause, it may not. i guess we'll find out when he regains consciousness.
hopefully he does.

So you are dropping the "snap" defense?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

no. im saying i dont know why he did it. my opinion is he is probably mentally unstable but we cant really know until he regains consciousness.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Okay, my opinion is that he did it because of his religion.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

my opinion is its ignorant to assume someone commits acts of violence solely because of the religion they follow.

there. our opinions are out in the open

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

"till heaven and earth pass"
as far as i can tell they havent(sic) passed.

and ALL fulfilled. it seems more than one should be fulfilled.
edit to add where the verse came from

You stated that the bible commands the murder of believers of different gods too.
www.biblegateway.com...:2-7&version=NIV

I corrected you by saying “Deuteronomy 17 is the Old Testament. Christians quote the Old Testament when the passages magnify or outline the coming of our Savior. Our Lord Jesus Christ (The New Testament) commands us to forgive the ones who hate us, YES, to even love them. If you don't believe it, look it up.”

You then said,” jesus(sic) also said he wasnt changing one jot or tittle of the law until all prophecies are fulfilled.”
Again, I corrected you by saying,” He fulfilled the prophecy by rising from the dead.”

You replied,” matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled..”

Matthew 5.17 says,”Do not think that I come to destroy the law, or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
Matthew 5.18 “For Amen I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittleshall not pass of the law, till all be fulfilled.”
Mathew 5.19 “He therefore that shall break one of these least commandants, and shall so teach men, shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven. But he that shall do and teach, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Please don’t paraphrase and or take this out of context, it only embarrasses yourself. If you really want to know about what G_D really says…go to church on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

my opinion is its ignorant to assume someone commits acts of violence solely because of the religion they follow.

there. our opinions are out in the open

Why is my assumption ignorant and yours not?

They are both baseless.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

OK, the Bible is just plain MEAN.

It tells you to murder the people who believe in the wrong God.

And it does not tell people who is the right God.

OK, this is crap.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
He did it because he was disturbed. he carried it out in the name of his religion. being muslim os not the REASON that he committed the violence, it just gave him justification to do it.

for instance, lets say i am a christian, and i interpret the bible to say that if i drive my car into someone that is a sinner that i wont go to hell, but if i commit suicide i will. but i am tired of living and want to die. i also know that if i drive my car into someone i am going to die. so becaus eof what my religion tells me i am able to commit suicide by car accident but because i am killing myself while killing a sinner which the bible says is ok, i know that i am saved and justified.

simple, he killed those men becaus ehe wanted to die. he knew that if he only killed a couple and then quit, he would only be arrested, not shot to death, so he goes on a murderous rampage killing what his religion considers to be infadels knowing that it would end in his death but that is ok because his religion praises that action and he would go to hell if he just pointed the gun at himself.

therefore being muslim was not the cause but the reason. get it?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

I must ask how you came by that conclusion?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
simple really.

he yelled a religious phrase associated with his religion during the crime. that is our first clue.
second it was stated as fact that he delved further into devotion, escpecially after his parents deisn in 98 and 01, showing an obvious grieving.
he was unhappy in his workplace, and tried to buy out the remainder of his contract and was told no.
he intended on dying, as was made evident by liquifying his belongings.
he associated suicide bombers as making the same actions as those who jump on grenades to save thier buddies.

so with those clues alone we can assume that he was unhappy, highly religious, and did not want to continue living, and he made it clear that killing oneself in a ritcheous cause was an honorable death.

now that we have arrived at that assumption we must follow logic in an unbiased and unemotional path. his religion shuns cowardice and honors self sacrifice for a worthy cause. not only that but he considered himself to be harrased and he considered his depression to be because others were discriminating against him because of it. whether or not these calims were found to be true is unimportant because he felt it to be true.

so every argument that you make will always lead to his religion being at the very least a reason for him to commit the crime.

if you claim that it was because he was simply snapping, then you must follow that he considered his religion to be the source of his snapping. if you feel that he did it to honor his god and secure his lot of virgins, that too leads to his religion being the source.

it is not a claim against all muslims. like i said being muslim is not the source of this violence, but a means for an excuse to cause it.

make sense?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Anyone who has read an English translation of the Quaran, and has done some modest research on Islam understands that as a religious ideology Islam is a threat to disbelievers.

However, it is very wrong to label all Muslims as violent terrorists because this is simply not true. I know many peaceful, well-intentioned Muslims who are sickened by Islamic terrorism and are ashamed that a small faction of extremists have and continue to defame all adherents of the religion.

This guy belongs in that extremist category and it is important to remember that the vast majority of Muslims do not share the same negative qualities. Muslims are not the problem, Radical Islam is the real danger.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Islam is the epitome of violence. Mohammad was a violent, murdering, pedofile. Islam is not just a religion it encompasses all of life and does not allow for peaceful coexistence with any other form of government or religion.

As far as I see there are the jihadists and those who approve of their actions by their silence.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You know, I read threads like this with a mixture of disbelief and disgust.

Its like sanity just goes out of the window, and instead the rabid slavering pack dogs come out in search of a need to try and slam anything Islamic, quoting passages from the Koran, and suffering from selective amnesia of the fact that savage, mad killing sprees have been going on for years, by people from all walks of life, from all over the world.

Spree Killer

Killing Sprees

The abject fervour and attacks on the Islamic religion by some people on ATS is akin to the berating of the jews by the Nazi's prior to WW2.

People want to use this tradgedy as a footstool to feed their own vitriolic hate, and hope that it rubs off on others. Just how disrespectful is that to those who died during this event?

You know, it doesn't matter what this fool shouted before he killed people. Why? Because the shootings were his action, and his action alone. His religion is irrelevant. He may have been mentally ill. He may just have been a cold hearted bastard. He may have been a fundamentalist. He may have been all of those things and more, but at the end of the day he was one man.

Yes, he needs to be derided as a spree killer. But thats ALL he needs to be derided for. You cannot blame 1.2 billion predominently peaceful normal people for the actions of a few. Doing so is - frankly - a crassly stupid and fundamentally bigoted thing to do.

And yes, that works all ways, from all sides of whatever "equation" you want to throw at it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join