It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese official for exterminating US population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I just finished reading the speech from Chi Haotian. Actually, the article from the OP states that "they believe this speech was given by Chi Haotian, but any type of Independent Verification to validate the authorship is impossible" In other words, "Yes this is true, we think, but we're not sure, so it might not be true. But it is true."

I want to outline some things that I noticed.
The article was published in July 2009.
The speech was first published on Feb 15, 2005 on www.peacehall.com and again on April 23, 2005 at www.buxon.com
(This is what the article from The Epoch Times claims)
The two sites are the same exact website under a different URL.
The Whois information lists the same Owner for both URL's.
I performed a few routine background searches for any of this information, but I only found links to the same article that has been posted on numerous conspiracy websites. Some of which were posted the same day this thread was started on ATS.

The main thing that I noticed while reading is there is no mention of the U.S. being at war in The Middle East and no mention of 9/11. Given the context of this speech and the ideas that Chi is verbalizing, one would think that both of these topics would have been mentioned, but they are not. Which leads me to believe that this speech would have been given in a Pre-9/11 World. Further evidence to prove this is given when Chi says "American has never been attacked on their own soil." (Paraphrased).

There is no mention of any relevant information that could date this speech beyond 1999-2000, but The Epoch Times articles says that it was first published in 2005 and then again in 2009, but no pertinent information about this speech can be found on any outside sources other than what The Epoch Times has listed. Both of those sources are shown to be the same website by the same owner thought two different URL's.

Now with all of that information and some of the information gathered from the speech. My opinion is that it's fabricated BS.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Is the west asleep?

Possibly, If my history serves me well, didn't a bunch of sneaky little
Harbor bombers, end up back on their God for saken island, with a
big red, white and blue boot up their ying yang. Just in time for the
"welcome home" fireworks display? This of course being the result of waking "The sleeping Giant".

I do know how to rattle the saber huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why must you all think in terms of bombs and nukes and outward aggression?

The battle plans we face now are those of stealth and deceit.

Think Trojan Horse. Who is in charge of port security? Who has the capability to cut off the imports?

Not only that, but many americans will just be "doing their job" (as they take part in this) and not seeing the bigger picture of what is happening. This will be a war where the soldiers are blinded to what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I remember a few years back watching a show called "Wife swap" while eating dinner with my mom. There was a family that believed wholeheartedly that China would take over the U.S. and taught their children so speak Chinese and everything about their customs.hmmm..

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

I think that's going a little overboard, but hey, you never know.

With all of the news of China and the US not exactly seeing eye to eye right now on a lot of issue, there is the chance that there could be conflict.

If the US and China went to war with each other, it would truly be the war to end all wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join