It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese official for exterminating US population

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Did a quick search and I didn't find anything on this topic. What this Communist Party official says is quite disturbing, if true.

The article was published in July 2009 and is written by Lev Navrozov. He claims that this information was passed on to him from Jonathan Smithson, an Australian (half English half Chinese) who sent him a speech from a Communist party official.

Here are some selected quotes from the article:

Chi Haotian, the Minister of National Defense of China up to 2004 and a top military analyst today, and published by the dissident Chinese newspaper The Epoch Times, sold in English in the English-speaking countries. The space allocated by The Epoch Times to Chi was summarized as follows: "A leading Chinese Communist Party official argues for exterminating the population of the United States."

In Chi's 12-page (8-pt type size) speech, which The Epoch Times published on June 6, 2009, under the title "WWIII: War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century," Chi devoted on what is page 2 of The Epoch Times publication to his demonstration that the Chinese are the superior race to win in WWIII its right to the "Chinese century." Says Chi:

"Hitler's Germany had once bragged that the German race was the most superior race on Earth, but the fact is, our nation is far superior to the Germans."

The "Western democracies" have survived owing to the Industrialization, including science and technology producing ever more effective weapons, up to the nuclear bombs in 1945 by the United States and its allies. But in the 20th century it also turned out that Stalin's slave society can also produce no less effective weapons. And in the first decade of the 21st century here is Chi arguing that China should be the first to annihilate the U.S.A. first, to be on the safe side.

I'm sure that this particular official does not represent the majority of the attitudes of the Chinese people towards the west, in particular the US, and its citizens.

That being said, Hitler also did not represent the views of the majority of Germans before his ascent to power.

I would not take this lightly. Militarily, it would make sense to mount an attack on the enemy when they are already in a weakened state. The US government is heavily indebted to many nations around the world (especially the Chinese) . The US military is stretched very thin fighting wars on two fronts, a failing economy and a polarized political climate would make the US ripe for the picking, so to speak.

The Chinese may very well be biding their time, waiting for the right time to pounce.

Is the west asleep?

What China's minister of defense reportedly said about annihilating Americans

Edit: For the record, I am not a communist! The user name was picked without much foresight, and if I could change it I would!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have had that feeling for some time. After all, aren't we unrealistically in debt to China? Do our birth certificates register us as collateral for the debt?

Doesn't a Chinese corporation oversee the security at certain major ports in the US?

Don't many organ donations come from Falun Gong prisoners? Aren't these people taken prisoner basically because they lead very healthy lifestyles?

If any government could be that cold and calculating toward it's own people, to use them for organ harvesting on demand, why would you expect such an entity to be any less forgiving for a debt owed?

Wasn't there some info about banks who could not prove mortgage papers, had actually transferred those mortgages to a certain foreign interest?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You are astute and have perfectly mirrored the exact same musings that have passed thru my synapses , as well . Most disturbing , because the government of United States does not reflect it's citizens . The powers in charge of America , have long held they're own agenda and has been hell-bent riding roughshod over it's people , for a long time.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aethernaut

Most eloquently stated
Star to you both.
The Chinese have always hated the USA.

to China

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That guy on drugs? I love to see them win a war vs the U.S.A, even if they started winning on the ground, we'd nuke the hell out of them. NATO forces would combine with U.S.A forces, it'd be one crushing blow to the Chinese forces, which all they have is man power really. This guys a moron. The U.S.A has weapons that would blow away Chinese weapons. This guy needs a reality check. And even if our military is stretched thin, we have rapid deployment all around the world, wouldn't be that hard to move men/equiment to the battlefield. Weh ave military bases all around the world. What does China have? 1.6 billion people that are all crammed into a country smaller than U.S.A. They have so many men, it ould take a hell of a lot of ships to even ships those troops anywhere, like that wouldn't go unnoticed.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Jamiethegreat]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Chinese official for exterminating US population?

So what did we do to him?

Is he having a bad day?

Did someone miss his birthday?

Are his shorts too tight?

Did an American run his shorts up a Chinese flagpole?

Did he eat at a Chinese Taco Bell and get food poisoning?

Lighten up, dude.

It's a big world, but it just got a lot smaller this year.

We're all in it together, and we just might have the ideas (like we usually do) on how to make things better....don't see you doin' it.

Dude, catch your breath. Spray for roaches or something. Get it out of your system...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist

Edit: For the record, I am not a communist! The user name was picked without much foresight, and if I could change it I would!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by kommunist]

The more Swiss they say they are the more Nazi are they!
And I though RRokkyy was bad.LOL

The Chinese are smart and will wait until the US destroys itself, then they will simply move in. They wont have long to wait.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by RRokkyy]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by RRokkyy]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by aethernaut

Most eloquently stated
Star to you both.
The Chinese have always hated the USA.

to China

So they shouldn't hate you, but you get to hate all of them.

Good job leading my example

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Pfft. This Chinese Official guy cannot be serious...
Does he HONESTLY think that China would even stand a chance against the USA?
I mean sure, they do have the largest population on Earth.
And their troops are quite well equipped.

BUT

America has, like what, a few thousands nuclear warheads stationed all around the country, and a guy with his finger over the button just waiting for someone to make a move.

I would give China a week TOPS, until they find themselves beaten and asking for surrender

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It makes sense, the time to hit us would be now. The people running DC, the Obamatrons, would never hit back. Obama would prefer to dismantle our weapons and apologize for something rather than defend the U.S..

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

S & F.

I have long been concerned about China, growing in power all the time - nuclear-wise and money-wise, and also being a notoriously inhumane nation. They are inhumane to their own people and animals - can you imagine what they would be like to others? Also, they manufacture so much of what the rest of the world consumes, and they aren't too fussy about making sure it is safe.

If every nation placed a boycott on all goods from China, that would be an effective means of control.

This is a very concerning thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Interesting post. Yes the Chinese/US relations are not as warm as either country would like, however, I did a search on this topic and came up with several interesting scenerios. One main point is that is a source of conflict between the US and China is Tiwan, Iran, and North Korea. We support Tiwan as an independant country and China views it as a provience and under their jurisdiction. Most of the Chinese officials are not willing to compromise on such and are prepared to fight to keep that small country seperate from the rest of the world. Now if there was a war this is pretty much how the Chinese would do such: 1) Attack at the same time American military bases that are closest to China, countries like South Korea, Japan, and other US military basis. They would use naval attacks on shipping, going for a first punch, to do as much damage as possible. Any possible nuclear attacks would be more in the atmosphere above the Pacific to disrupt communications. Then they would fight, not to win, rather to delay, making it a costly war of attrition. Blockades not on the US mainland, rather they would seek to stop crossing in the Panama canal, all and all, while broadcasting as much information to the US population, showing the deaths of US armed forces, to stir up trouble in the US public, causing the federal government to lose support of the public and win the war that way.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
::shakeshead::

The whole China and Russia Vs. USA gig is amateurish at best.
If you ask me, that wont happen. It would end up being a bloodbath, and nobody in any of the two countries would side with that, except for a couple of nutjobs.
The Chinese are not that stupid, and neither is the U.S.
Its always been about "East vs West" but the thing about that, is that everyone would expect it, which means that it wouldnt be a very smart move by either govt to try to sell that sack of potatoes to the citizens.
Technology is at the point now where there is only a handful of nations like China, Russia, US, and a couple others that ownthe ability toactually wipe out entire land masses, in which keeps each other from actually trying to do so, it would be a double suicide if you will if anyone went that route.
Just my opinion, but to me, the real conspiracywould be the U.S, China, and Russia joining forces to eliminate the biggest "threat" out there now, the middle east. For some reason, and I have nothing to back this up, I think that there are backroom deals going on keeping the Mid East out of the Larger picture.
-just speculation on my part.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Don't forget,the Communist flag was flown at the White House on Sept.20th,as a celebration!

This was very disturbing in my opinion!

Obama is not "America's" president,he thinks Globally,not Nationally.

For the coming World Government,America will have to go to the back of the bus!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
TOO bad - turn of the last century China was pretty awesome...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him?
China is rapidly reaching the point (in population alone) where they could be a real threat to the US.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Don't forget,the Communist flag was flown at the White House on Sept.20th,as a celebration!

This was very disturbing in my opinion!

Obama is not "America's" president,he thinks Globally,not Nationally.

For the coming World Government,America will have to go to the back of the bus!

That's why the founding fathers required a natural born citizen to be President. We have a Kenyan usurper sitting in The White House.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

I agree. But it wouldn't make any difference,considering the PTB would have been behind them too.

I think they knew it was time for a "historic" president,if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I have posted at ATS, but I felt I should weigh in on this subject.

Li Hongzhi, the Falun Gong founder, started the Epoch Times after his "religion" was banned in China. I have made extensive contact with Falun Gong members in the past, and I have formed a strong opinion of everything associated with this "religion".

I am not going to tell you what I think of the Falun Gong, nor what I have personally learned about them. All I am going to ask is that people Deny Ignorance, and research this group for themselves. Make your own educated opinion about the reliability of anything found in the Epoch Times.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamiethegreat
That guy on drugs? I love to see them win a war vs the U.S.A, even if they started winning on the ground, we'd nuke the hell out of them. NATO forces would combine with U.S.A forces, it'd be one crushing blow to the Chinese forces, which all they have is man power really. This guys a moron. The U.S.A has weapons that would blow away Chinese weapons. This guy needs a reality check. And even if our military is stretched thin, we have rapid deployment all around the world, wouldn't be that hard to move men/equiment to the battlefield. Weh ave military bases all around the world. What does China have? 1.6 billion people that are all crammed into a country smaller than U.S.A. They have so many men, it ould take a hell of a lot of ships to even ships those troops anywhere, like that wouldn't go unnoticed.
[edit on 6-11-2009 by Jamiethegreat]

Wow, am I ever going to get flamed for this....
China, aka the "Yellow Horde" has been a threat for a very long time to the west. If the Soviet Union were to supply transportation for the Chinese to attack the USA, the USA would be screwed. Not only do they have more people, arms and money they have nukes as well. So if you think that the USA will be dropping nukes on itself to stave off the Chinese your sadly mistaken.

The USA with a total population of say 300 Mil, of which many are old, or too young or obese to fight, and China with say 1.6 billion of which many are still able to be conscripted makes it a heavily slanted battle indeed. (no pun) Since we have no idea what weapons the Chinese really have, as they are very tight lipped about it, it is extremely naive to assume they have nothing as good as the USA.

The reality is that the USA had the right to bear arms. This made each US citizen capable of defending their small square. Today, with the stringent gun laws and revocation of many of the privileges that you thought were your rights, this simply isn't the case any more.

If the Chinese decided to invade North America, it is the USA that would surly be in for the fight of it's life. With the support of the Soviet Union, you might find NATO would be very hesitant to commit to either side. Personally I hope this never comes into being, but I am not so naive to think that it would be as easy to stop them as some on this board.

Thanks for reading.
..Ex

top topics

<<   2 >>

join