It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware The 9th of November 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hmmmm who agrees with me here on this little dot connecting venture.

ok, this date right, is supposed to be some satanic ritual date, correct?

you have 7/7, and 9/11 as 2 other satanic ritual dates, also correct... correct?

ok, im still biting right now, tell me if i am off a little bit.

OK, the UFOLOGY COMMUNITY made a major push for disclosure in early 2001. after 9/11 however, it was forgotten by the main stream.

this Sunday, syfy is airing 2012 hidden secrets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

what IF this is a staged attack, to distract people's attention from disclosure on 2012/alien presence like what was done in 2001?

HERE is another tidbit.

Nassim heramein (who said nibiru actually passed back in 2003) is also airing something around the same time as the syfy channel. Nassim heramein is a genius in his respected field of physics, anthropology, quantum physics, etc. he was just given the best paper award for his work on the swarthschild proton.)

This is a brief update from the Nassim Haramein conference in Joshua Tree, where I'm doing important business on-location for the upcoming 2012 Event Horizon -- which we hope to release at roughly the same time as the Sci Fi documentary 2012: Startling New Secrets comes out on November 8, 2009 at 9PM EST. he stakes around Obama's planned disclosure are very high, and there are powerful forces who will do whatever they can to create distractions intense enough to throw off the whole event. Disclosure is definitely happening. Our documentary, broadcast on national television, will be the hardest-hitting science behind the 2012 prophecies ever to appear in mainstream media.

Link here: Linkage

Lot of little stuff to sift through this weekend. hopefully syfy doesnt fudge this up like NG did with the thermate/thermite experiments.

So with all this stuff happening this weekend regarding something possibly life altering, like the disclosure attempts in early 2001. something like this with disclosure later this month (as predicted in other threads) and this 2012 issue also being sort of front page this weekend, i think this could end up being one hell of a remember-able weekend. for good, or for worse.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In response to the posting of this link, I did a quick search on the name Jack.

Guess what it means.

Just guess.

it meansgod's grace

LOL. trippy.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Animal and human sacrifices have played an important part in many ancient cultures;mayans, aztecs, egyptians, incas..etc. What used to be common knowledge has now become occult.

And yes numerology seems to be very relevant but why does the illuminati(assuming a group going by this name actually exists) use the ancient egyptian calendar and not some other calendar? What makes it so special?

I have no doubt our planet is literaly possessed with evil spirits/evil aliens as the bible and all other religous texts make it abunduntly clear. Its sad that some people continue to pay homeage to them.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm still holding my breath for the Oct 25th event...

Most probable doom event to happen...Pelosi get enough votes to pass a NHCS. Now that's scary!

Phil

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

That's remembrance sunday... Harry is laying the wreath at the Cenotaph as the Queen and Prince William are away...
uh oh

then again... i see where you are coming from but many of these dates are wrong and just coincidence

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I love the smell

of fresh doom...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Remember, remember the 5th of November...sorry thats the first thing that came to mind when I read your thread title.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philalethes
I'm still holding my breath for the Oct 25th event...

Most probable doom event to happen...Pelosi get enough votes to pass a NHCS. Now that's scary!

Phil

The Web-bot programme suggested that there would be an emotional shift that was 85% associated with finance at that time, but might not be apparant for about 2 weeks which brings one up to about 9th November.

A cople f these are possibly already appearing. Firstly that date is when people on a large scale really have begun to doubt the recovery. under chart analysis,there is indication that the right hand shoulder of a head and shoulder formation is finally heading toward completion. Once done, the market cold drop like a stone, with the Dow plummeting by about 30 to 50% in days. December expiry 6000-series puts on the Dow which we hold have gone from virtually worthless back up to a nominal value.

Secondly, one is getting the feellng that the Iran nuclear negotiations are finally reaching an end game with accusations that they have indeed been working on a delivery system. If Israel does attack then that alone wold trigger a massive collapse in the Dow.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

That's remembrance sunday... Harry is laying the wreath at the Cenotaph as the Queen and Prince William are away...
uh oh

Remembrance Day is 11th November, not the 9th, but it wold tie in well.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Remembrance Sunday is the closest Sunday to the 11th, this year it was held on the 8th.

Tho, the UK dating of 9/11 does hold water in it's links to the US dating of 9/11 and the events that happened.. An event in Europe based on the UK dating would have a huge psychological impact on the public..

however I very much doubt anything will occur.

IMHO, AQ have shot themselves in the foot with the failed threat to deliver the promised terrorist event one Sunday in October in Germany.. in that regard their credibility must have taken a hit in Muslim minds, since it is a failed promise. (which I am very glad of)

Germany does have a event planned for the 9/11 to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall, which I would have assumed that would have been a target for the Psychological impact, yet the AQ promise stated one Sunday in October, so I call that failed, and the group non existent.

To be honest if AQ was real and wanted to carry out an event to cause maximum impact, one focused on Whitehall during the remembrance service could take out most of the royal family, all UK political leaders, prime minister, senior ministers, including previous prime ministers (this year including Blair & Major) Most of the UKs senior Church leaders, all the heads of the UK armed forces, and senior representatives/ministers from most commonwealth nations. Not to mention the large amount of soldiers and veterans crammed into such a small area, the effect would be devastating... that would be if AQ was real.

Edit typo, date and phrasing

[edit on 8/11/09 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Remembrance Sunday is the closest Sunday to the 11th, this year it was held on the 8th.

Tho, the UK dating of 9/11 does hold water in it's links to the US dating of 9/11 and the events that happened.. An event in Europe based on the UK dating would have a huge psychological impact on the public..

however I very much doubt anything will occur.

IMHO, AQ have shot themselves in the foot with the failed threat to deliver the promised terrorist event one Sunday in October in Germany.. in that regard their credibility must have taken a hit in Muslim minds, since it is a failed promise. (which I am very glad of)

Germany does have a event planned for the 9/11 to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall, which I would have assumed that would have been a target for the Psychological impact, yet the AQ promise stated one Sunday in October, so I call that failed, and the group non existent.

To be honest if AQ was real and wanted to carry out an event to cause maximum impact, one focused on Whitehall during the remembrance service could take out most of the royal family, all UK political leaders, prime minister, senior ministers, including previous prime ministers (this year including Blair & Major) Most of the UKs senior Church leaders, all the heads of the UK armed forces, and senior representatives/ministers from most commonwealth nations. Not to mention the large amount of soldiers and veterans crammed into such a small area, the effect would be devastating... that would be if AQ was real.

Edit typo, date and phrasing

The NWO want maximum effect WITHOUT risking themselves, apart from the occasional patsy.

Maximum effect for a "war On Terror' wold be hitting Remembrance Day, but if the British have good memory ofthe IRA - carnage is not enough. Attacking a Nuclear Power plant, for instance, wold pose a FUTURE RISK and hence justify Martial Law. Gordon Brown is as ready as he ever would be, and it wold save his ass just before being certainly kicked out of office in a General Election that cannot happen later than the 3rd June 2010. Once a many Western nation is "happily" under Martial Law which might be euphamistically named something else, the USA and the rest of the West will follow soon afterwards.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have some memories of the IRA, having missed more than few bombs blasts by mere moments.. however the presumption that people will just bow meekly to martial law misses the character of the people.. if indeed Gordo (or any Western Government) tried something like that they will be in for a very rude shock.

Edit: removed extra word.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Numerology is a warped pseudo -science because the base you use is purely a human invention, thus the order of numbers and symbols have significance only in the context they are used in.

Quoting Wikpedia:

Two
The binary system was used in the Egyptian Old Kingdom, 3,000 BCE to 2,050 BCE. It was cursive by rounding off rational numbers smaller than 1 to 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64, with a 1/64 term thrown away (the system was called the Eye of Horus).

Four
North and Central American natives used base 4 (Quaternary) to represent the four cardinal directions. Mesoamericans tended to add a second base 5 system to create a modified base 20 system.

Five
A base-5 system (quinary) has been used in many cultures for counting. Plainly it is based on the number of digits on a human hand. It may also be regarded as a sub-base of other bases, such as base 10, base 20, and base 60.

Eight
A base-8 system (octal) was devised by the Yuki tribe of Northern California, who used the spaces between the fingers to count, corresponding to the digits one through eight.[citation needed] There is also linguistic evidence which suggests that the Bronze Age Proto-Indo Europeans (from whom most European and Indic languages descend) might have replaced a base 8 system (or a system which could only count up to 8) with a base 10 system. The evidence is that the word for 9, newm, is suggested by some to derive from the word for 'new', newo-, suggesting that the number 9 had been recently invented and called the 'new number'.[2]

Ten
The Algorists versus the Abacists by Gregor Reisch: Margarita Philosophica, 1508The base-10 system (decimal) is the one most commonly used today. Egyptians, beginning in 2000 BCE, expressed rational numbers as Egyptian fraction base 10 numbers. It is assumed to have originated because humans have ten fingers. These systems often use a larger superimposed base. See Decimal superbase.

and the list goes on...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Tomorrow, on November 11, 2009, we will experience 11:11:11 energy for the first time in our lifetimes – which adds up to the master number 33!

Tomorrow may be interesting. Or not.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Numerology is a warped pseudo -science because the base you use is purely a human invention, thus the order of numbers and symbols have significance only in the context they are used in.

Quoting Wikpedia:

Two
The binary system was used in the Egyptian Old Kingdom, 3,000 BCE to 2,050 BCE. It was cursive by rounding off rational numbers smaller than 1 to 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 + 1/16 + 1/32 + 1/64, with a 1/64 term thrown away (the system was called the Eye of Horus).

Four
North and Central American natives used base 4 (Quaternary) to represent the four cardinal directions. Mesoamericans tended to add a second base 5 system to create a modified base 20 system.

and the list goes on...

...Which is my whole point. NUMEROLOGY IS CRAP... but the NWO do not agree and are clearly using it.

The NWO is merely a group of SERIAL KILLERS and I am merely trying to FORECAST their actions in the same way as the Police use psychological profiling to nail a serial killer - using this quirk of the NWO

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It's on right now.
They sure are covering everything.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

It's 9th November 2009 and you're welcome to it!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Understood, and my point was not attempting to undermine yours, but to point out that predictions based upon numeric symbolism from ancient scripture should not be brought forward in today's base-10 oriented world. I do believe, like you and others, that terrorists DO use unique and compounded base-10 numeric date combinations, however part of the terrorism is in that they want you to think that something is going to happen on these special dates, thus they generate a negative result whether they do or do not perform. We must learn how to non-react on the surface, which is very difficult.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by charlyv]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
In response to the posting of this link, I did a quick search on the name Jack.

Guess what it means.

Just guess.

it meansgod's grace

LOL. trippy.

Facebook followers of the "Jack is Coming 11/9/09" campaign awoke to learn who Jack's identity was today.

Here are some characteristics of the mystery man: He's skinny, purple and made out of clay.

He was also the character used for the early tutorial videos showcasing Wiggio.com - the client and focus of the "Jack is Coming" promotional campaign, organized by Public Relations Student Society of America.

Recently, the tutorial featuring Jack was pulled off Wiggio.com, but people can still view it on YouTube.

Wiggio.com, founded in 2008 by a Cornell University graduate student, is a group interactivity tool that tries to make communicating and cooperating in groups easier to manage.

"We use it personally, and that's essentially the reason why we chose to start this promotional campaign," said Aaron Kaufman, the project's lead organizer.

The mysterious "Jack is Coming 11/9/09" was only part one of PRSSA's promotional campaign, Kaufman said.

This week PRSSA will have officers raffling off various items to people who sign up for Wiggio.com in the Student Center's first floor lobby. The only prizes Kaufman could confirm so far were free Chipotle coupons.

media.www.kentnewsnet.com...

Thought it was worth pointing out.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Did something big happen on the 9th and I just missed it? I don't get it. What was supposed to happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join