It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware The 9th of November 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Numerology is utter bunk, but if someone else is stupid enough to use it then their behaviour becomes predictable.

The 7th July 2005 terrorist attacks took place on 7/7 of 2005 (2+0+0+5=7).

The G8 were conveniently on hand to condemn it and move their discussions onto the question of anti-terrorist security.

On 7th November 2009, for one week, the G20 will meet in St. Andrews in Scotland. Both the Queen and Gordon Brown as well as Obama will be their, well away from London and the USA.

Furthermore, Prince Charles, heir to the throne is safely in Canada for the next few days.

Now consider 9th November 2009... It is 11/9, the reverse of 9/11 and of the 09. Furthermore, 2+0+0+9=11. It is also 2983 days (including the days at each end) since 9/11. 2+9=11. 8+3=11

Furthermore, it is just 2 days before Remembrance Day, when we honour the fallen in battle.

If the NWO wants to usher in a World Government, then a terrorist incident in London wold be just the ticket on 9th November 2009

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
why not 11/11/2009, ie: 2009=11
silly 2nd

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The History Channel: This Day in History Nov. 9th:

Nazis launch Kristallnacht:

On this day in 1938, in an event that would foreshadow the Holocaust, German Nazis launch a campaign of terror against Jewish people and their homes and businesses in Germany and Austria. The violence, which continued through November 10 and was later dubbed "Kristallnacht," or "Night of Broken Glass," after the countless smashed windows of Jewish-owned establishments, left approximately 100 Jews dead, 7,500 Jewish businesses damaged and hundreds of synagogues, homes, schools and graveyards vandalized. An estimated 30,000 Jewish men were arrested, many of whom were then sent to concentration camps for several months...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
under Mason numerology, 11 is a sacrifice and 9 is the number of man and of evil, hence 9/11 or 11/9 is a sacrifice to evil.

Furthermore, they have already used 11/11 for Remembrance Day, the Day they stopped the First World War.

Also, 9 and 11 are closel linked in Masonic numerology, as 9 is 11 upside down in Roman Numerals amongst other things.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
History Channel: This Day In History: 11/10

November 10, 2001
Bush addresses the United Nations regarding terrorism

On this day in 2001, in the wake of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, President George W. Bush addresses the United Nations to ask for the international community’s help in combating terrorism around the world. He also pledged to take the fight against terrorism to any place where terrorists were harbored.

In his speech, Bush called the war on terror a case of "light overcoming darkness" and warned that civilization itself was being threatened by those who used terror to achieve their political aims. In a poignant moment, Bush pointed out that only a few miles from United Nations headquarters in New York City "many thousands still lie in a tomb of rubble."

[edit on (11/6/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Maybe you never know my friend I work with was just activated today and had to leave tonight maybe the shootings are the reason but what if its just a small false flag to deploy troops before the real false flag on the 9th.

Never know untill it happens but you got a good point, or were all just kinda jumpy because nothing happened in oct and now were just waiting
for the false flag to come.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have a question...why do you not reduce 11 to 2 (i.e. 11 = 1+1 = 2)?

Seems really weird that you would reduce 2009 to 11, but not 11 to 2?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Cool. Numeology. Fun stuff. There's a woman who comes on CoasttoCoastAm from time to time. She's a numerologiist and proclaims she put an ad out to seek her perfect husband. And she found him, using numerology. Great for her! Meanwhile, my wife and I are totally incompatible according to numerology and astrology. Heh. We are happily married for 35 years now. What the hell is this about a birth date and names and such? None of this life on this planet concerning birthdates and numbers of names means crap. My wife and I have played tag throughout eternity. It doesn't matter what planet, what stars are aligned, what number our names add up to. We play this game of tag. lol. Its fun as hell. and it's fun as hell to watch individuals try to make sense of it all, using outside determinants, instead of what is in their souls.

Meanwhile, my wife will be the one chasing me the next time. This will be fun! She's much better at catching me than I am at catching her.

Mind you, I use she and he and such gender stuff on this world. Genders can be reversed. And I prefer her to be male and me female. Just saying.We both have our areas of expertise. lol.However, I like this being male at this time.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
haha nice little theory. I found this article from my school here it's probably something pretty dumb, but its on the same date. Just thought I'd share

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

u got it right, 1+1=2, #2, a steaming pile of #2.
i getting tired of these wolf cryers.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I would be remiss in my duties if I didn't follow procedure which I myself laid out long ago so without further adieu,

Ahemmm,

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN PERIOD!!!!!!!!

That is all.
At ease.

Edit to add: I have a 100% accuracy rating so far.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Damn, I love you Jesus. Keep up the Good Work!
Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Whoo!!! I just hit 20 posts!!!

THANK YOU, JESUS !!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Ha Ha Ha

That would be quite the batting average

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

11, 22, 33 are master numbers, cannot and shall not be reduced.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So is something supposed to happen on that day? Why would the number of the day or year have anything to do with anything? I'm confused.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The date I would be worried about are 9/11/2011.
9/11/91 Bush Sr. announces A New World Order
9/11/01 Terror Attack to put agenda in action.
9/11/11 Terror Attack To Finish the Agenda

Im from the future. It will happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigspud

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

u got it right, 1+1=2, #2, a steaming pile of #2.
i getting tired of these wolf cryers.

11 becomes 1+1
That is 100% CORRECT.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

What's your point?

The History Channel: This Day in History Nov. 10th:

Bush addresses the United Nations regarding terrorism:

On this day in 2001, in the wake of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, President George W. Bush addresses the United Nations to ask for the international community’s help in combating terrorism around the world. He also pledged to take the fight against terrorism to any place where terrorists were harbored.

You could find some significant event on any day of the year and loosely connect it to something else...

[edit on 7/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3lh4d0
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

11, 22, 33 are master numbers, cannot and shall not be reduced.

Can I bother you to explain what you mean by this?

As a standalone statement it doesn't really provide any information.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join