It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Disclosure Video...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It was excellent and caught the attention with really good authentic pics. Great job. Now if a few more like this came up, a contest for the top 3, and money raised in the ufo community for televised commercials, this would be nice.

And failing that, turned into tshirts/tanks and jackets this would be great too!

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

You got one BIG problem right off the start. The image on your video as seen on the OP is not of UFOs over the Capitol, it's of lens reflections of the street lamps that were in front of the Capitol building and which match the "UFOs." The bottom of the photo has been cropped to not include them.

Here is an uncropped photo but, unfortunately, the resolution is on the low side so you cannot match the street lamps to the reflection. But, trust me, do research and you'll find a good photo and a report or two on how people have been fooled by cropped photos.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

No photo ...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by The Shrike

No photo ...

Sorry 'bout that. Try this one:
www.informantnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
wow.. potential anyone? check it out. I agree with Jkrog on this one as well. five minutes no more no less. My idea.. as you are already on a WONDERFUL start, is simple/ Start off with the most shocking images Three of them going with the beat. Nothing that can be mistaken for birds, or weather phenoms, or foot balls, etc.. blatant and clear UFO's. THen go in with the polls. (hell do your own polls.. question about 200 people on Myspace or something) asking the common do you believe, do you think the govt is lying to us about the existence, do you trust NASA to post un altered images etc that sort of thing. then in between EACH poll you post (as this should be about two minutes, and the initial shocking images should be about 30 secons leaving the remaining 2.5 minutes of more images not too dissimilar from what you have already) in between EACH poll you display, put that belgian triangle thing JKrog was talking about. IF you need music, I am an electronic musician, and I have the perfect song for this. I can easily make it 5 minutes to fit something like this.. U2U me for further details if you like.
S+F4U

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I do think it could be just a tad longer

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think it would be a good idea if a non-profit organization, like the disclosure project, put some money to use to make/publish these videos and then advertise them on a site like youtube. Youtube surfing people watch videos of all sorts, even things they aren't that interested in. With a popular super-professional disclosure commercial bouncing around youtube, it will be bound to get attention

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yours is great!

I set out to make one myself and will have it up on youtube soon enough but I must say yours is awesome! I recognize that bit of sound track too, its used to perfection here.

We should start some sort of viral movement pushing for disclosure, if we can get enough youtube views we might garner actual media response or if we can get people to donate money to get one of these Ads on the air during primetime TV we'd make great strides. I'd be willing to donate an arm and a leg if it meant getting ads advocating disclosure would be seen by millions.

Edit to Add: Mine has uploaded to youtube Here

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This video shows what kills the UFO community, nothing is presented, nothing discussed, just some pictures with underlaying music. That is my opinion. We do not need these fancy videos, but real facts. Videos like this present the UFO community like nutters.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
One of the pictures is the Trent UFO from 1950
en.wikipedia.org...
its the most convincing photo imo, considering its taken almost 50 years before Photoshop

Do you think UFO disclosure could happen considering that if the black ops that are dealing with this are revealed, the public and media will scutinize how they are funded etc, thereby a avalanche of black ops will be revealed...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Some kind of disclaimer would be needed i think, to say simply

"All photos shown have been analysed by experts and to the best of their ability they have found them to be undoctored originals of seemingly real objects."

Otherwise people will just think it's an advert for a new movie with false images

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
amazing!

I want to see something like that on TV

I vote in favour of hacking

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Great idea your people have stumbled unto, use some pictures from ancient times and even saturn anomalies and moon bases, that could be pretty cool..

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You keep making them and I'll keep posting them up on all my MMO sites!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not bad mate. If I had to change anything, it would be to make the end titles gradually increase rather than have it large then small. Usually, something getting bigger creates a sense of concern.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
What program did you use to make that video?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I like the idea of this.
That is a pretty decent video.

If I could add anything it would only be minor differences.
For instance, if anything like this is ever to work there needs to be an organization that you are linking the video to. Whether it be the disclosure project or ATS itself. (don't know how those folks feel about such a thing, though)... At the end of the vid... www.abovetopsecret.com < something like that.

Also, I would go with the posters advice of a barrage of pics in rapid succession. The idea is to overwhelm the person viewing the commercial. Don't even give them enough time to question the validity of the pics.

Also, there aren't any disclaimers needed here. This is a commercial, not a documentary.

One other thing you could possibly do is find a good YouTube video and get the video's author's permission of course and give a quick clip of that video in the commercial. Preferrably one with multiple witnesses saying stuff like: "Wow! What is that?"

But other than that, it is a good start... S&F

Edit to add: Actually, I enjoy the Nazi UFO pics. What *I* would do is start off sorta slow with some of the photos you used and then speed it up to a rapid fire pace with the final picture being the guy touching the Nazi UFO and hold that for effect... Then ask what the question about the Government hiding things. Then push for disclosure and link to the organization that would handle the funding for the video.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's a good starter video - and what I mean by that is, you could make a much longer video (if you cared to do so) about UFO's and ET's and this video you made could be the beginning (or the ending) segment.

Short and sweet, right to the point.

One thing I wanted to note though, is maybe try downloading some new fonts and changing the text a bit. There are plenty of really cool looking fonts out there that would go perfectly with a UFO/ET video. I'm not trying to tell you how to make your own projects or anything, I just wanted to tell you this so maybe next time you could spice it up a bit. Good job though!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great vid! I liked the music (from Saw, isn't it?
) and the images of the man-made "real" UFOs.

The only problem is the sentence you wrote - "help change the history". I think the UFO/NWO conspiracy is like a giant hydra. You cannot stand against it, it will be revealed when it is supposed to be revealed. Not when you (we) want to.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great work, short and to the point, which I'd say it has to be. If it's kept to less then a minute people won't get bored. And besides it would be cheaper to get on air, just how much would 5 minutes of ad time cost!

EDIT:

Could we as a collective no make such a video go viral?

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Britman]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join