It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an UFO on my picture?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I can see where you are coming from but I have seen pictures that Mufon uses as real pictures and members here at ATS yell fake fake fake. Many here jump to fast with fake or hoax when the pictures need to be studied by people that are experts in this type of work.

As I look at the picture it could be either...... or, I don't know but for this I have to be on the fence because I do not feel that there is a definite answer here.

I have been on different ships and traveled with different species so as crazy as that sounds I only feel comfy with saying the ships are able to mimic many things and sounds if need be. They also can create white or black type cloud like substances for cover....... where you would think it only a cloud.

In this society and with the technology that can be used to fake/hoax this type of event..... it will be hard to really know that's all.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I see no reason to believe it is anything but a bird.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/238d41ddaae7.png[/atsimg]

At that resolution it could just as easily be a starship...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

If we only look at the photo, yes, it could be almost anything, but the photo was taken with a zoom level that shows things smaller than what we see with the naked eye, so the photographer or other people should have noticed it if it was something out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I was half joking... the shape reminded me of the photo I posted. Point was you can't rule out everything BUT a bird based on what was captured, nor can you rule out a bird.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
*****Unsupported Claims*****

I am certain I have seen this photo here at ATS before. I came to this thread, looked at the OP, saw the picture.. the picture that was NOT magnified.. and said.. "wasn't this already thought to be a bird?"

Then I read the thread, and sure enough, people are coming to that conclusion.

Doesn't anyone else remember this photo? Am I in some kind of timeshift????

ALIENS ARE HERE ITS 2012 FOR SURE NOW!!!! REPENT TO YOU LIZARDMAN OVERLOARDS!!

Seriously.. does anyone else remember this?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

except there arn't many metallic silver birds flying around...

i mean this thing is reflecting light like it is metal not feathers, a bird would not be like that.

I dont think it is anything other than a Flying machine, it looks very much like the vril by the Nazi's, wich has been photographed many times by people in the skys.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Look at the photo you posted, what do you really see, do you see metal shining or do you see just a white area surrounded by a grey area?

That's the problem with 2D images, they are great at creating optical illusions, that's why we see a 3D effect on the buttons saying "reply" and "preview", for example, when we are creating our posts.

It's our brain that is creating that interpretation, what it's really there is just a change of colours.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

It deff. looks like an UFO!

I can't add more to some comments already made, it indeed looks like one of the 'supposed' Nazi UFO's. They were called a Haunebu.

In de years on the 2nd WW there was a secret facility in Poland were they did tests with antigravity. Watch 'UFOs The Secret Evidence 2005' on Tube or Googlevideo.

George Adamski's UFO's looked similar.

So it looks like you either have a Haunebau or a Pleiadean starship in your picture ......

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nice find but how is this blur a bird.
A UFO if ever there was one.
You Tube has nothing but hoaxes now so this is a relief.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

all i thought when i saw the shape of the ob ject was "meet george jetson!" lol im sorry. i just had to bring that up.
but it does have a ufo shape to it. but at teh same time it does seem liek it could be abird. but ya never know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join