It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an UFO on my picture?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When I was in Spain about an year ago, I was taking pictures in the city as usual.
When I came home and viewed the files on my pc, there was one picture that caught my attention.

Note that i had to resize it (original file is around 2k by 3k pixels) to fit here.
The dot at the top upper right...
If I zoom in, i get this:

If i zoom it even more, i get this:

So, what is it? My thought is an UFO in motion. But if it is really an UFO, what type? Human, alien? What are your thoughts?

Thanks, just wanted to get this sorted out...
And i apologize in advance if someone will find this tread stupid xD

[edit on 6/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It looks like a bird to me possible seagull.

If you catch the picture right at mid wing stride you get a shape like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A seagull? (Snip) That is obviously swamp gas from the swamp behind the church. Case solved.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by asala]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It looks like a bird, and if you didn't noticed it at the time it was probably a bird, we do not think of them while we are looking at other things and we forget that they can enter appear in the photos.

[edit on 6/11/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
B
I
R
D

6th line.

Please READ Warnings for one-line or short responses

[edit on 7/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It looks like one the Nazis build!
www.kheichhorn.de...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hm, okay then..thanks for clearing that out..since the majority of you think it is a bird...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
how can people be so definite that this is a bird from that picture it is so unclear. Yeah chances are it is a bird but that's just taking probability into account the picture itself could be anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
you may have a ufo in the picture...there are many different civilizations and many different types of craft visiting our earth...submit the photo to mufon and they should have the photo analized..send me the original since i investigate for mufon...check out my web site

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by operationnimrod

That's why I only said "it looks like".

And we use probabilities in many things in our everyday life, that's how we work when we don't have definite data.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does look like a birdy, flying from right to left but I say that only from looking at the blow-up, and which could be anything.

Edit, we're are saying the same thing at the same time...so in fact it is a UFO.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi Armap,

My reply was to the post of

B
I
R
D

to which it appears a very definate answer from someone. I am aware that probability is what we use in everyday like but probablity is as i am sure you are aware especially with subjects like this never definate.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon51
you may have a ufo in the picture...there are many different civilizations and many different types of craft visiting our earth...submit the photo to mufon and they should have the photo analized..send me the original since i investigate for mufon...check out my web site

hey, thanks for the reply, i uploaded the original picture for you to rapidshare, here, hopefully it's ok and you can examine it more:

rapidshare.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by operationnimrod

I was also of the opinion that it was possibly a bird.

In that posters defense his avatar is Jesus.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
only weird thing about the bird theory....

I know the picture gets blurry and distorted the more you zoom in, but you should at least be able to make out the feet and other features of the bird.

but...it probably is a bird.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I see no reason to believe it is anything but a bird.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Why is there light reflecting under the "wing" of this bird that's shadows and contrasts are occuring in such a way as to appear metallic?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XavierV
only weird thing about the bird theory....

I know the picture gets blurry and distorted the more you zoom in, but you should at least be able to make out the feet and other features of the bird.

but...it probably is a bird.

Not many birds fly with their feet flopping around underneath them.

How many features do you expect to see on a bird that far away, you want feather count?

I see a neck, body and a wing from this angle (I assume there is a wing on the other side though).

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Seems like the OP is correct. It is a UFO.

Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified by the observer

en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously, looks like a bird but there does seem to be some kind of metallic shine to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Darn, I wish I was an optometrist 'cause I sure as heck would make a ton of money off you people! A bird? A seagull? You people are going to be needing walking sticks soon!

The photo shows what can be considered a UFO as it does not look like any bird from planet earth!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join