It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who exactly is in the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

The New World Order is an ideal for the creation of a multipolar world and system of global governance in order to promote global trade and law.

The vast majority of it is done at supranational levels by non democratically elected individuals and groups who view what they are doing as for the betterment of mankind. Many of their intentions are clearly for business purposes but IMO the overall goal is noble.. for the most part.

Because it is done at a supranational level and undemocratically, there are many conspiracy theories attached to the ideal. An awful lot of them are complete nonsense, a lot are justified, a lot are misunderstood actions/direction and a lot are completely unrelated.

The "New World Order" is an easy scapegoat in the conspiracy world for anything to do with globalization our evolution.. whether the involved have any connection to the elites that are directing the globalization or not. Many of the conspiracy theories are related to the evolution of our civilization more than the NWO but still get lumped into the category.. ie Internet regulation, chipping etc

Coming from the EU, having extensive knowledge about its workings and general global geopolitics.. I am personally confidant that the "New World Order" ideal is generally a good direction for mankind. The EU bloc turned an extremely volatile continent into the most prosperous and peaceful area on earth through supranational agreements and promotion of bloc governance similar to what the NWO is promoting.

Many people on this site would disagree with me but thats their opinion and this is mine.

[edit on 7/11/09 by Dermo]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply's everyone. We need to continue to find out more about these people who rule the world with an iron fist. please give more details as to what they are up to and what we can expect in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
here is my humble opinion,
perhaps to know them we should understand what's their philosophy/religion, what they think about things, what they think about simple people, us. here's interesting animation video which shows how cancer behaves. to me it says, usual people are the cancer. now what would you do with the cancer in your body. and if we are the cancer who do they think they are? and who is the body?

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mushibrain

The answer is simple, just go read Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy".

He makes it very clear who is pulling the strings.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think the New World Order is the group known as "The Family".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Try starting with the Forbes 500 lists of the wealthiest people in each country.

Pretty sure you'll find all the guilty parties listed there.

One of the things that bugs me is the willingness of folks to accept constructions like the NWO or Illuminati without attaching names and faces to them. Sort of like looking at Goldman-Sachs without mentioning Lloyd Blankfein as the CEO. Corporations don't exist without the people who are running them, it is those people we should be always focussed upon, NOT the company. Bring light on those individuals: where they live, where they eat, where they vacation, what they do. Place them under overwhelming public scrutiny, send the paparazzi after their every move, go through their garbage and see who they really are and expose their smallest foibles for all to see, and we might be able to actually create change.

No matter what anyone thinks, they are human beings just like the rest of us (except for their sociopathic, megalomaniac tendencies).

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, the pyramid is 'unfinished' and have an eye over it , what does that mean ?

The top of the pyramid of the NWO is Lucifer,Baphomet,The Dragon,Satan.
This world is under his control and power until Jesus returns.
The concept of a NWO is very old,the first to attempt this was Nimrod in
Babylon.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

"lol". I agree (exept for the part with galactic civilization). The people say they want their freedom, their rights, etc but without governments, they are just hopeless and would fall in total madness and chaos, and finally, humanity would disappear coz people couldnt do anything positive on long term . Only a bunch of mad, perverted, vicious, sadist and blind believers would remain. People just cannot understand they cant control their own lives, and need someone else to do it. When i see that, i really dont understand how you can possibly believe that human is the top of evolution, thats nothing but a big lie.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by _damon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join