It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little balance is needed with the Doom and Gloom threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would like to explain my reasons for this thread. For a long time now, I have been following the topics covering what many claim will happen around the date 21/12/2012.

There is a pattern that I am seeing. A lack of balance between the good side and the bad side of what this date is all about. Now, i am just your everyday person. I do not claim to be here as an ET within a human body as I have seen in a few threads. I will not link those threads here, as we all know which ones I am talking about. I do not voice channel the information that I do get, because I find that human thoughts do get mixed within the message that is given, and throws the true message off track. That is why I take any channeled message with a grain of salt. I also take with a grain of salt, any message that is posted by those who claim they are ET`s in human bodies or form and are here to pass along what they know as the true information. Are they really ET`s? They may be, heck, were all ET`s to a degree. Some even claim they are working with others here on Earth to get the message out to everyone. It`s the truth within the message that I look for. Some of it is true, while some of it is not true.

Now, what I do each time I read a new topic about the 2012 date is, I do my own research on the given information. I do this, because I want to know for a fact if the info is true or if it is influanced by the human mind or thought. There are many ways of researching these things. One is, by reading books written by other people who have investigated these things for many years. Another way of researching is, by going to a source that is not clouded by my own thoughts, or other peoples thoughts. The source I am referring to, is within each and everyone of us. This source is the one I trust the most, over any other that may be published, or even channeled by someone else. How can I trust my own source? It`s easy to do. I ask my question, then I clear my mind of ALL thoughs as I go within. Once I am within a deep enough state, the information will start to flow. As I am setting in my chair, I have a pencil and tablet on my lap to write the information on as it comes. How do I know it is not my mind creating the information? Because, at that point in time my mind is outside of my body. I can neither feel or even sense my body. But upon awakening, there is information written on the tablet. And throughout the process, I could not feel or even sense this was happening.

Now, as for the trust in this process. What I have done to test it was to go through the process again, only this time I do not fully clear the mind of thoughts. The process still happens, only this time when I read what the tablet has on it, I find words that I know comes from my own mind from books that I have read on the subject. Thus, the minds influance on the subject. The original version was totally different from the one where my mind was allowed to interfere with the message. This is a good way of testing to see if the message is from your own mind, or from a higher source that is within us and around us.

Now, as for the threads I have read that are from the ET`s. I have put that information to the test. And the test shows that the info that I get, does not agree with that of the so called ET`s. The only time it does agree, is when I allow my own thoughts to interfere with the message. This is why I have to question so many of the doom and gloom topics that are posted here. I have even asked my source if the so called ET`s info was true or not. The answers that I do get, is that much of the information they are giving is influanced by the mind alone and their perceptions of said event. In other words, from the things they have learned either from books that they have read, or from other people that they talk to. As to the proof that they display in the said topics, take a good long hard look at proof that they give. It shows many signs of influance coming from sources that has already been written or even talked about.

The information that I do get about 2012, is that this is a time of spiritual awakening for the human race as a whole. At this point we are being influanced by the energies that are coming from the center of this galaxy. 2012 is not about a planetary alignment within this solar system, but the alignment of our solar system with the center of this galaxy.

Will there be Earth changes? Yes, the Earth changes we are now seeing, are being influanced by the infux of the energies that we are now passing through that is coming from the center of this galaxy.

Have we as the human race gone through these changes before? Yes, this has happened many times since the beginning. As this solar system moves around this galaxy, it moves with an up and down motion one may call the roller coaster effect, thus allowing the solar system to pass through the plate or what one may call the dark rift, that holds this galaxy together.

How do these energies affect the human body? In essence, it changes the DNA within the human body. DNA can be looked at as a living physical computer program, and the energies we are passing through is now changing the progaming that we have had as a race. One may look at it in this light. we as physical humans are nothing more then a living computer. The computer programmer is at the center of this galaxy. The new program is transmitted from the center of the galaxy via the energy waves directly to our DNA. In other words, the DNA code is being upgraded as we speak. It not only changes us as a single human being, or soul, it changes us as a soul group or race. We are being upgraded on all physical, mental and spiritual levels. And the Earth itself is going through these changes, as are all the planets in this solar system along with the sun. And we are not alone in this. There are countless other solar systems on this "coaster ride" we are on that are going through this process.

These changes raise us to a higher degree of knowledge, understanding and spiritual level.

Now, can we as a race influence this timeline we are on? Yes, our thoughts alone can change all things (a part of the creation process). Our thoughts can change the balance (ying and yang) from bad to good, or from good to bad. In other words, we can take what is now a good process (over all growth while we are still within the physical), to a bad process (be killed off by our own hands(war, man made viruses) or by bringing on a speed up in the Earth changes(now set to climax after our own upgrade) by using our own thoughts to force it to happen before it was meant to happen).

I want it understood that I am not posting this for everyone to buy or even believe. It`s all up to each of us to believe whatever we want (our free will of choice). I am posting this to help keep the balance to the positive side of what is coming. Because, what we post here does influance the thoughts of those who read it. As with all things in life, take all things with a grain of salt before making a judgement about it.

I am also NOT calling anyone else a lier or anything of that nature. I am saying that the information given CAN be influanced and altered by our own human thoughts.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you for your input on the 2012 topic.

I too am of the mind that what we should focus on about 2012 is the positive side of what it means for us. Sure, there may be some negative things that can happen and may be very trying for us as a race, but that is to be expected when something happens to "change" us all. There will be those who will panic and react in a negative way either because they 1)weren't expecting it 2) fear change and that which they do not know. This is why I think it's so important to pay attention to things that may be outside of what you would tend to believe. You don't have to believe it to be true, but you should at least be aware of the possibility that it is. Otherwise, if you turn out to be wrong, you will get a very rude awakening.

So many people are literally asleep. If you mention 2012, it's in one ear out the other. The only reason I think people should take heed isn't because I think they should BELIEVE it but because I think they should at least be AWARE of it.

In a sense, while you are talking about bringing balance to the discussion itself, I think there will be a balance to the event. What I mean is, there will be positive things happening at that time as well as negative.

We Humans seem to like to concentrate on the negative for some reason. While I am afraid of what the negative will bring, I am more than willing to endure it if it means that I get to experience the positive as well.

In my life, something good has ALWAYS come from something bad. At the time I don't exactly welcome the bad, but in hindsight I am always thankful for it because of the good that came of it. If this 2012 thing really does happen, then I will be more prepared than most so that when the negative happens it won't be such a shock. If anything, I've always envisioned myself as being one who helps people through the crisis (if there is one).

But whenever someone mentions 2012 the very first thing I think of is the alteration of the world as we know it. I think of a veil being lifted from our eyes. I don't think of earthquakes, floods, and the NWO (though I do worry about those things happening). I just get a little giddy (just a little) to think about what might be revealed to us, if anything at all.

*sigh* we have about 2-3 years before we know if it's all hogwash or not. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Bravo good sir! Finally a positive 2012 thread that doesn't make us positive believers look like nut case new-age hippies!
I agree with almost all of what you have posted. I did have a question though. How long did it take you to develop this method of obtaining intuitive information? Also, you said you wake up with info on the paper, does that mean you were not just clearing your mind, but actually entering a trance state?

Overall an excellent thread, flag for you! Well written and presented fluently. Thanks for the read!

Omni

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

You are very welcome.

One thing we all need to understand is about the use of fear itself. Fear can be a very useful tool to bring about needed change. Fear can cause a person to feel cornered with no place to run. When this occures, the person is left to seek out answers to the problem that faces them. When that person can no longer find the true answer around them, or from anyone else, they go to the next route, by looking inside for that answer. It is only then will they find the truth that they are looking for,

The over use of fear without anything positive to balance it out is not a good thing. To much fear without the positive causes people to focus on nothing but the negative. This is what can cause bad events to happen before they should. Some people can also be pushed over the edge when all they see is negativity in the world. They in turn act out those negative things, such as going on a shooting spree. This just touches the surface of this subject.

As for why humans only want to concentrate on the negative. We are trained to do this. Thanks to our MSM. Just for kicks, watch the news some evening and count all the bad things they cover, and all the good things. Now add them up and see which gets more air time. It`s not that we want to see all the negative, that is about all that they will show you. And we wonder why people DO go off the deep end at times.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteOmnipresence
Bravo good sir! Finally a positive 2012 thread that doesn't make us positive believers look like nut case new-age hippies!
I agree with almost all of what you have posted. I did have a question though. How long did it take you to develop this method of obtaining intuitive information? Also, you said you wake up with info on the paper, does that mean you were not just clearing your mind, but actually entering a trance state?

Overall an excellent thread, flag for you! Well written and presented fluently. Thanks for the read!

Omni

Thank you for your responce.

It doesn`t take long if you have a good meditative practice. I was not really aware that we all could get this kind of information, until a good friend of mine showed me that it could be done. The trick is, getting the mind to be still long enough for this to happen. Call it a trance state, or whatever you will. But once I hit that point, I no longer can feel my body at all. It is like my mind is here, but I can see my body setting over there. I don`t even pay attention to it any more when I do it.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Wow! I wish I had a mind like yours! I can't seem to sit still long enough to reach a state that deep. Have you ever tried having an out of body experience? What your describing sounds kind of like an OOBE. There are many threads here at ATS to help guide you to literally leaving your body, free to move around in the aether/astral planes. Other DIMENSIONS!!! This has always been a experience I have wanted to have. However I can't seem to leave my body because whenever I get close my adrenaline kicks in and sucks be back. There is some fear of unknown I need to conquer before my body will let me leave. But seriously you should try! I think it'd be a piece of cake for you!

If you decide to try, please let me know through u2u. Would love to hear how it goes. Hope all is well for you, peace.

Omni

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

Wow! I wish I had a mind like yours! I can't seem to sit still long enough to reach a state that deep. Have you ever tried having an out of body experience? What your describing sounds kind of like an OOBE. There are many threads here at ATS to help guide you to literally leaving your body, free to move around in the aether/astral planes. Other DIMENSIONS!!! This has always been a experience I have wanted to have. However I can't seem to leave my body because whenever I get close my adrenaline kicks in and sucks be back. There is some fear of unknown I need to conquer before my body will let me leave. But seriously you should try! I think it'd be a piece of cake for you!

If you decide to try, please let me know through u2u. Would love to hear how it goes. Hope all is well for you, peace.

Omni

You can say that what I do is a form of an OBE. It`s not an easy thing to do, and takes practice. When you reach a point where you can see your body for the first time, and not even feel it, you get an uneasy feeling and then rush back in. But as I said before, with practice, you will get use to it, and then you can see yourself from all different angles. As far as traveling, no, I never really tried to go anyplace else.

Back on the subject. It`s never fun telling people that yes, the Earth will go through changes, but it`s what we are going through now, and up till that day gets here, is what really matters the most. What this period in time stands for is not all about mass destruction or mass death, it`s all about getting ourselves back into spiritual alignment and growth so we can move ever closer to our creator.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I agree about the collective positive thinking theory.
I like how you put it. Very nice!
I sure wish I could express myself like that without sounding like an a**.
Never experienced what you have as far as obe's.
But have studied chi, eastern medicine, and martial arts and do
not doubt the human minds ability at all.
Especially when hooking into this collective energy you speak of!
Indeed thats all chi is, is bringing this collective positive energy into
and through you. Thats the secret to incredible feats of strength.
From what I have found anyway.
Adrenaline works too in a pinch though!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
I agree about the collective positive thinking theory.
I like how you put it. Very nice!
I sure wish I could express myself like that without sounding like an a**.
Never experienced what you have as far as obe's.
But have studied chi, eastern medicine, and martial arts and do
not doubt the human minds ability at all.
Especially when hooking into this collective energy you speak of!
Indeed thats all chi is, is bringing this collective positive energy into
and through you. Thats the secret to incredible feats of strength.
From what I have found anyway.
Adrenaline works too in a pinch though!

Indeed friend, I kinda feel like chi is energy at its very basic level. Its got to be neutral energy because people can use chi, consciously or unconsciously to do positive or negative things. Next time someone acts in an aggressive or negative way, feel the energy in the room. Sometimes when people get really angry I have to leave the situation because I'm just too sensitive to the yucky "vibes," It will make me feel sad or almost murky sort of. On the opposite side of the spectrum if people are happy and positive its a very warm atmosphere. Especially when I flirt
! Man, girls can make my whole body tingle just by looking at me with flirty eyes. It's so wonderful! I'm such a romantic!

Love and Peace all!

Omni

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have to second the title of this thread. I don't believe the end of the world will come for a long time, there may be a few disasters here and there but it won't be the end. To be honest i think the media is to blame for much of this. They always look at the negative side of things because it tends to give them more ratings.

So the Mayan calendar ends there right? Perhaps they didn't think THEIR civilization would last that long. I mean, its the Mayan calendar for a reason. Perhaps who ever made it just got tired and didn't feel necessary to add more years. People do that all the time.

People really need to look at things and life with a more positive approach. I can also feel the massive amount of negative energy in people, not fun. It makes you sick, tired, and all sorts of other fun stuff. It is not something you can get used to. The way i figure it is, if there is even at least one person thinking positive on the whole thing, then that makes it better for everyone else. Hope is a powerful feeling, i fully believe 2012 is just a scam. Remember all the hype about 06/06/06 and nothing happened?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
I have to second the title of this thread. I don't believe the end of the world will come for a long time, there may be a few disasters here and there but it won't be the end. To be honest i think the media is to blame for much of this. They always look at the negative side of things because it tends to give them more ratings.

So the Mayan calendar ends there right? Perhaps they didn't think THEIR civilization would last that long. I mean, its the Mayan calendar for a reason. Perhaps who ever made it just got tired and didn't feel necessary to add more years. People do that all the time.

People really need to look at things and life with a more positive approach. I can also feel the massive amount of negative energy in people, not fun. It makes you sick, tired, and all sorts of other fun stuff. It is not something you can get used to. The way i figure it is, if there is even at least one person thinking positive on the whole thing, then that makes it better for everyone else. Hope is a powerful feeling, i fully believe 2012 is just a scam. Remember all the hype about 06/06/06 and nothing happened?

Yeah, the media loves to scare us...

Maybe the Mayans understood galactic cycles, when taking into account that the end of their calender is 2012. In that year we will align with the center of the galaxy. This only happens every 26,xxx years! And if this is the case, I believe we have misinterpreted the Mayan's calender. It's not the end of time, but the being of a NEW TIME! Also, it would explain the HUGE gaps in the evolution of species on this planet. Missing link? Nah there's no missing link, we just got zapped with galactic energy and evolved REALLY quickly for a few months!!!

I pray to God, or the Universe, Creator.... whatever that this isn't just a fluke. If it is I'll truly be sad. I really want peace and love for all. If nothing happens, no shifts in awareness/consciousness or nothing happens... I'll still try to make the best of it and try to work my way up the workplace slave system of modern society.

Omni

edit: spellin', oops I mean spelling

[edit on 20-11-2009 by InfiniteOmnipresence]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja

Yeah, the media loves to scare us...

Maybe the Mayans understood galactic cycles, when taking into account that the end of their calender is 2012. In that year we will align with the center of the galaxy. This only happens every 26,xxx years! And if this is the case, I believe we have misinterpreted the Mayan's calender. It's not the end of time, but the being of a NEW TIME! Also, it would explain the HUGE gaps in the evolution of species on this planet. Missing link? Nah there's no missing link, we just got zapped with galactic energy and evolved REALLY quickly for a few months!!!

I pray to God, or the Universe, Creator.... whatever that this isn't just a fluke. If it is I'll truly be sad. I really want peace and love for all. If nothing happens, no shifts in awareness/consciousness or nothing happens... I'll still try to make the best of it and try to work my way up the workplace slave system of modern society.

Omni

edit: spellin', oops I mean spelling

I am the same way, honestly the internet has done more harm then good. Not many trust eachother, we stick to small groups, but you can feel the deep hatred. Some people live their lives on the internet and forget that there is even a world outside, that they need to eat and drink in order to live. All because they can hide behind a computer screen and spread mass chaos. You have to have an open mind to see past some things posted.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
For those of you with questions about the Mayan calendar, here are a couple of you tube links to go to about this topic. They will take some time to go through there are around 18, 10 minute videos for each. But, they will open your eyes about many things. They are very interesting and loaded with information, enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the second link.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
S&F, good post on 2012. I am with you, I get tired of all the gloom and doom associated with the end of time as we know it too. And I too agree that we are all, except for perhaps a small percentage, part ET. Human beings did not originate here on Earth, no matter how hard that preachers tries to convince you it did. The end time is basically an Awakening for humanity. All will wake up to the fact that they are not a human body alone, but are in fact a Spiritual Being, with powers above and beyond human understanding. I have often found myself in debates with people who simply cannot separate their physical part, from their spiritual side. They claim that the two are inseparable. Well, I claim that the two are completely separate entities and should never be confused and NEVER be thrown into one comfortable mushy co-existence. Ask any spiritual healer – your body is just a vessel for your soul.

I have read books that talk about what clearly sounds like genetic manipulation and cloning by a more advanced group of astronauts who settled on Earth and cloned Humankind as a Slave Species. We have now reached the same genetic ability and yet some of us find it utterly unacceptable that such advanced 'humans' could have lived on other planets and done such things on our planet Earth. Maybe that is because we do not believe that life on other planets exist?

On the ET thing, I am one who channels ET beings, and I am one who has had close encounters with beings from other worlds. I say that not to be believed, or to be ridiculed, there are many who can do this, and that these things have happened to. My Et friends tell me that humanity can not, and will not ever be destroyed, and anything, be it cosmic event or whatever, will be altered or changed to prevent an extinction event. In the cosmos, Earth is a rare planet in that it can support very complex life forms. Many planets, even in our system are capable of supporting life, but not of the complex variety we can find here.

We all need to come to grips with this:
We are not just human. We are Spiritual Beings like unto the Gods we revere and worship.
Our DNA contains not only the blueprint for our human body, it also contains the blueprint for the universe we all live in, so, in effect, one human being could in fact re-create all of this, if so inclined, and if in pure spiritual form. Our DNA contains but two strands for most people, some have more, we all originally had twelve strands. All of the strands but two were stripped away by ET beings, this event is recorded in the Bible as the Tower of Babel incident. But! the DNA is being rebuilt all the time. We are actively growing new strands to replace those taken from us, when we were enslaved. There are certain "keys" built into the DNA that will go off like an alarm clock at a certain time, waking each up to certain facts they did not know, or think of before. This is happening right now, has anyone noticed the thousands who are leaving their religious upbringing and church? They are waking up.
For myself, certain rituals and many many books have awakened my own keys way before they were supposed to be opened.

The thing we must fear, and do anything and everything to defeat is electronic mind control. It is everywhere these days, microwaves at the 425 megahertz frequency (the same freq as the human brain) are being beamed at us from all directions. That cell phone in your pocket, or hand, is a receiver for such waves, and it is killing you by cooking your brain. You are being fed poisons in most everything you eat and drink. The air you breath contains oxygen, which is poisonous to human bodies, we originally breathed a substance called "Prana" through the tops of our heads, there where the soft spot is.

A few months ago, sitting on my sofa, I stood up and realized that my human body was still sitting on the sofa. i sat back down, and again stood up, a purely unconscious thing, and again saw my human body sitting there. this happened three time all together, and I am sure this was a wake up for me. I can step out of this body anytime I wish to, and will when the time is right. Something else i have come to realize is the famous "Light" we are supposed to go into upon human "death" is a trap, it recycles the spiritual matter and sends it back into the third dimension again. I will question this light, and will go another way, of this I am certain. Thanks for listening.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for the S&F.

I believe you are spot on about most of the things you explained. One thing you want to beware of though, when channeling, make sure that your mind is fully out of the body when doing so. If it is not, then that may cause the information you do get, to be tanted by your own thoughts, and thus ruins what you do get. A prime example of this, is when Blossom Goodchild tried to pass on the information about the October UFO that was to show up at that date. The info was wrong due to the fact that she was not being a clear channel. This is why channeling is put down by many. It is not the fact that they can channel, it`s the fact that the minds of those people have not been fully cleared from the body before the channeling process begins. And if this info is passed on as being true, but is later proven as being wrong, it does nothing more then bring ridicule on those people.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree, and thanks. I can go out of body most of the times try to do so, it is getting easier for me, but, if my wife happens to awaken me, I am dragged immediately back into my body, and suffer what is called psychic shock. Travelling also makes one very tired all the next day, as if you hadn't slept at all. It is simply amazing what one comes across in the ether.

One thing I have to make clear. I do not channel like Blossom Goodchild does, in a trance in side the human body. My mind, if you can call it that, if filled with facts and things I have read over the years, it is basically cluttered with millions of bytes of information. What I get is clear language from an ET one might call a Nordic, or Pleiadian male. He speks to me in my head, using telepathy, and sometime I am shown a movie, or like a video of events, pictures one right after the other . No sound, or sound effects, just pictures of events as the happen. I have been shown some pretty neat stuff, and some things that make me sad, and scared. For instance, the last time this happened, I could see clearly what looked like an oil field in the Middle East. I could see the pumping stations, and trucks and other equipment, and it was really dusty, and I could see heat waves coming up, shimmering like. Then I saw a larger view of this, and around the edges I could see cracks starting, red cracks. The cracks grew larger, and I could see that fire was coming up from the cracks, which by this time fully surrounded the place I was seeing. Suddenly the entire field collapsed in a crash of dust and flames, the flames shot up into the sky, and the sky was red with it.

I asked, will this happen? Perhaps, the voice said, it is one possible future. And that is the thing, people, there are many possible futures for us, we can have either or, as it were.

At this point in time and space, (they are really the same thing) mankind seems bent on destroying not only himself, but the world he lives on too. Can anyone dispute this?
Every civilization comes to a head, and every civilization builds weapons to kill each other, so, they are destroyed. Read your written history, this is something that man does each and every time. It seems like humankind is predisposed to kill other human beings. One can just tell that genetic manipulation has taken place, and more than once too, I have been told it is more like 18 different times. The ones who do this call it an upgrade, but that is not what I call it. I call it a poisoning. Most are unaware of this, and even think we were all created just like this, and come from just two people created a along time ago. Humans never cease to amuse me. Look at their death rituals, for instance. I know that death is a state of the human body, it is the end result of a life. Most think that time is is liner, it is not. Everything happens at one time, for time is mankind's invention, it is not in the big scope of things. So, a person is born, the Spirit inhabits that container for a period of time, and then leaves that container for greener pastures, as they say. The Spirit never "dies," is is composed of pure energy. Now when I say "pure" I mean of the purest form. Upon birth as the human passes through the waters all memories are erased by default. This is the effect, it is a sort of machinery that makes this all possible, although machinery above human understanding. No ET I have spoken to knows who built this, but it is real, and it still works. It is the birth/rebirth machine, and it is trigged by the "Light" one sees upon human death. This is all to prevent the REAL US from becoming aware.
It is feared that if we ever do become aware, we will take over the galaxy, and perhaps destroy anything or any being that would stand in our way. This is why everyone doesn't automatically ascend when the Earth Cycle happens. About the Earth Cycle. Remember the story of the Flood? The Earth was destroyed, practically all cultures have recorded this event in one way or other. That was the end of an Earth Cycle. In case you haven't noticed this, everything cycles. I thing is born, comes into being, it lives for a period of time and space, then it ceases to have life, and it goes back to which it came, in our case, our Mother, Gaia, or one of her thousands of other names.

The Spirit is Immortal. That part the Christians have right. The thing they have wrong is we have only one life, and then Judgement Day. They have a lot of other things wrong too, but as I said before, religion was invented to dumb down and control mankind by division and mind control. Every war in our history except the War of Northern Aggression was, and is being fought over religious beliefs. Anyone want to argue me the present wars are all about one God against another God? Yahweh vs Allah, it's the bout of the century.

The earth will come to an end of cycle, no doubt of that, but this can be prevented. Even if we choose not to preserve Earth, it too follows a program, and is reborn each time just as humanaity is. We of mankind could, if so inclined, preserve this planet like the garden it started out as. ET has given us free energy devices, and ideas are given us every day. Running an automobile on Brown's Gas is but one of these ideas, but how are the people who try to spread this knowledge treated? Several inventors have been murdered. The Reptilians are everywhere, they have learned how to interact with humans, and have learned how to mate with us, thus producing a hybrid being. Other ET races have also done this. There is even one member in this forum who freely admits to being a Reptilian hybrid. 600 of them were left here, their spacecraft and control computer system is still in perfect orbit around our planet. some will not agree here, but I have seen inside this craft, and there are many crystalline based computer systems there, and no life support.

I am prone to think that at least some of the original 600 Iggi, disconnected from the hive, are on our side, as it was, for us. This is actually being depicted on the series "V." The black man who is with the group is one of them, but he is not against them. I am also prone to think that some in power are also for us, and against the project. Others are blinded by the very grandeur and magnificence of the project.

top topics

join