It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does ANYBODY live or know someone who lives in the Ukraine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's really hard to tell right now if the stories coming out of the Ukraine are even remotely true or not because no one other than alternative and questionable news sources have even touched this topic.

So, please, if any ATS members live or know someone who lives in the Ukraine (even if your twice removed) can you tell us what you know/heard here in this thread?

Mods, I know there is a lot of Ukraine threads and there may be some people that fall under this category telling what they know in the other threads, but there are so many I thought this would be a good place to discuss first, second, and even third hand information that is coming from members and not just news sources that we can argue all day about whether the info is credible or not. It's hard to sift through numerous other threads with numerous posts.

But, if you need to remove/move this thread because there are so many others, I completely understand.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

WHO has moved in investigators so it IS official but MSM arent talking about it.
www.who.int...
they say it's swine flu though

new topics

join