It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaping the Whirlwind (prophecy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It looks like the comfy place Christians have created with their imaginations is now reaping the worst imagined things of God.

www.theamericannightmare.org...

Diane

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There is a great deal of beauty and hope in the world today, if you would choose to see it. Seeing a nightmare in the gray area of reality is an insight into your mind-set, not of reality itself.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More religious propaganda.

If you go to link at bottom, the material suggests putting Jesus aside and returning to the Old Testament. That is their ultimate plan, anyway. That is why the slaughter altar is now being built in Jerusalem.

The churches are now starting to reveal that the practice of animal sacrifice should never have been stopped. Even after Jesus was crucified, Paul continued to practice and promote animal sacrifice. So even in the first century, people did not accept the death of Jesus as any kind of atonement for sins.

The idea of mimicking some blood drinking ritual, as promoted by the "christian" churches, is also very wrong and misleading.

Very soon I expect those "christians" who still follow their leaders will return to more outwardly barbaric practices.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
More religious propaganda.

If you go to link at bottom, the material suggests putting Jesus aside and returning to the Old Testament. That is their ultimate plan, anyway. That is why the slaughter altar is now being built in Jerusalem.

The churches are now starting to reveal that the practice of animal sacrifice should never have been stopped. Even after Jesus was crucified, Paul continued to practice and promote animal sacrifice. So even in the first century, people did not accept the death of Jesus as any kind of atonement for sins.

The idea of mimicking some blood drinking ritual, as promoted by the "christian" churches, is also very wrong and misleading.

Very soon I expect those "christians" who still follow their leaders will return to more outwardly barbaric practices.

The link provided by annabella, and the messages expressed by my fellow brothers and sisters in the LORD, are quite accurate. They are exposing the false and misleading teachings of today organised religion, in the name of Jesus and Christianity.

1 Corinthians 2, 5 and 6.

Paul did not teach blood sacrifices to be continued, but taught them to discontinue the practices. Read Romans and Hebrews.

1 Peter 4:17-18
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Matthew 24:4-5 & Verse 24
Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name say, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 7:1-5
Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again.

and why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull out the mote out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to ast out the mote out of your brother's eye.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly divding the word of truth.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Isaiah 29:11-13
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he says, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he says, I am not learned.

Wherefore the LORD said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound dotrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

You need to know the word of the LORD, before you can correctly recognise a true born again christian from a false one. The people that expressed their views are correct. I have not viewed the rest but they are not leading people back to the old testament, just teaching the prophecies contained within the Old Testament, which has everything to do with us today.

For the false christians, Jeremiah 25:15-38

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777

You forgot one important one.

Matthew 3:17-18 - Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, till Heaven and Earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, til all be fulfilled.

The law of the OT is to be upheld until Heaven and Earth pass. Of course Christians are always good for only picking out the parts of the bible that aid their own personal views.

new topics

top topics

join