It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Diary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'd like to suggest that the ATS community writes a collective journal. A daily written record of experiences and observations from around the world encapsulating evolving thoughts and ideas from all the forums.

Let's see what predictions we get right and whether some of our concerns turn out to be merited or whether we look back on previous dates and laugh at our paranoia.

I'd like to see contributions from a wide ranging cross section of members. It'll be interesting to look back at a previous date and remember what we were discussing.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBacon

hahaha, isn't that what ats IS?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm not sure. Is it possible to pick one period of time past and see comments on everything from alien disclosure to swine flu?

Is it possible to interrogate the site and see how attitudes have changed over time across all themes and subjects? What were we talking about this time last year? What was keeping us awake at night or making us laugh or cry?

I want this to be a living, breathing document that allows us a snapshot of history according to ATS members.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mods...please feel free to move this thread to a more suitable location if you feel it is appropriate. I want to make sure it can be seen by members with interests in all areas.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
you can read (and necro) posts from years ago, what more do you need? why waste paper?
as paranoid as most on here anyway, people would just request a picture of your diary, and then claim you just wrote it, even if it was dated.

the actual website works just fine...

top topics

join