It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Beyonce Satanic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here, this will get to the bottom of it.

Here is a website that allows you to zoom in on her. Look for scales on her skin or something.

www.babble.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I mean come on now folks, this is just absurd. And the Jack Black thing, that sign is like the universal sign of rock and roll.

Actually I believe the Jack Black thing had to do with him asking the audience to prey to satan with him. A little more than just the usual rock/devil hand sign. I am sure it was just in fun.

I really don't see the attraction some of you have for Beyonce, she is ok, but hardly the hottest thing to walk the planet....... I suppose it might help if I actually liked her music. But I really dislike her music along with all the other pop sensations.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I mean come on now folks, this is just absurd. And the Jack Black thing, that sign is like the universal sign of rock and roll.

Actually I believe the Jack Black thing had to do with him asking the audience to prey to satan with him. A little more than just the usual rock/devil hand sign. I am sure it was just in fun.

I really don't see the attraction some of you have for Beyonce, she is ok, but hardly the hottest thing to walk the planet....... I suppose it might help if I actually liked her music. But I really dislike her music along with all the other pop sensations.

agreed

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Did you go to the link I gave at the top of this page?
That woman is flawless.

But in all honesty folks, I highly doubt she is Satanic. Jack Black isn't either. He is a commedian, it is a persona he has taken on for comedic effect.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Satan has this reality by the short & curlys.

Exibit A:

Originally posted by JayinAR
Of course Beyonce is Satanic. I give you exhibit A...

But I don't care because now I give you exhibit B...

Most beautiful woman to walk the planet, IMO...

Anyhow, everyone knows those hardliner Muslim types are weirdos anyhow. Upset that they may feel a positive emotion for once while watching her perform?

I'm sure the vast majority of young people share this setiment.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I do not believe that Beyonce is Satanic, but then again she may be a Satanic whore and doing a great job of disguising it.

Anyone of a rock star or movie star status have so many staff and public relations members around them that the entire group surrounding some star could well be all Satanic and be working collectively to do what would give the appearance that perhaps Beyonce herself is also Satanic when she is not.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt because those around her may be the guilty using the naivety of Beyonce to achieve things that can not be done without someone like Beyonce selling the music, clothes,and symbolism that they the Satanist want and yet not really be informed enough to understand what she may be involved in. Then again she may know and is working cooperatively to achieve an agenda that is not of her own choosing.

The clothes, music, lighting, props, everything about Beyonce is done for her and as such, she may not know that she is being used by Satanist. Then again, I don't see how unless its all about the money, but as I said earlier, I will give her the benefit of the doubt because while I do believe her staff is Satanic and has so much control that it gives the impression that Beyonce is in complete control of all artistic elements which is just not the case.

From Beyonce's point of view, as long as it works and as long as she stays famous and rich, she could care less if they smeared her with blood and chanted magical rituals as part of some staged theatrics. She will go along to get along and stay rich and famous and that is foremost in her mind.

Getting successful star results and staying famous is the only thing that matters to stars and as long as those results are benefiting Beyonce, then the admin staff parasites get to feed like Vampires and spread the evil works of their dark lord Satan while helping to sell Beyonces success and stardom to the public. A two for one kind of strategy.

Since the media is in league with the music industry, the media will willingly sell what is in their interests to sell and will help Beyonce stay a star while appearing to just report on music industry pop music stars.

In affect, Beyonce has replaced Michael Jackson and well, we know how that ended because when the Satanist are through with you, they really mean it. It is a till death due us part kind of relationship that when it comes to an end, it means just that. The end.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I disagree with your opinion. I think www.vigilantcitizen.com is well written and have a very good point.

About your question "what is the point in doing this?" I think they NEED to do this kind of thing because this is a free will universe, so in order to enslave you, they need you to agree. That is a basic principle: to affect a person, you need to declare to that person your intentions (of course, you may be as subtle as you wish).

And so, YES, i think Beyonce is a satanic tool directed to control the masses, think about this image:

And tell me she is not saying, she is a devils vehicle.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think for anyone to make it to that status, you have to give alittle of yourself up soulwise. You aren't just given a record contract then make it big. I believe the real king of rock and roll and the inventor of that lifestyle and attitude was Mr. Crowley.

Are these people satanic? Some might be, but I bet they all dabble with demons, literal though. There's a series on youtube called Sold Their Souls to Rock and Roll. It was made by a Christan company. They bring up some interesting quotes on how some of them perform while having a presence, a demon take over and play guitar. Beyonce has that Sasha girl.

Also, the praying to satan bit by Jack Black wasn't funny or cute. I get that rock and roll = devil, sex, drugs, money. But a prayer to him, to satan himself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join