Is Beyonce Satanic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Is Beyonce Satanic,

I thought those who liked the thread about the Illuminati symbols with reference to Beyonce and the MVA awards symbolism, or the Jack Black praising satan thing, might enjoy this bit of entertainment news.

new.ca.music.yahoo.com...

Yes, apparently. For those of us working under the assumption that the star is a rip-snorting, all-singing, all-dancing, bootylicious pop flan-flinger, it seems we should think again. There are more sinister forces at work here. That's the judgement of religious figures in Egypt, where the singer unveils her "I Am..." world tour tonight. Muslim leaders have reacted with fury to the prospect of the gig, which they believe is little more than an "insolent sex party".

"The government is trying to make people indulge in sin and licentiousness to cover up the other crimes it is committing against them", fumed a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. "You are accused of disturbing social peace and stability, encouraging vice and debauchery", they ranted. But that's nothing on religious website Jesus-is-saviour.com who smashed the singer's claims of a devout background into another dimension. "Beyonce is NO Christian. She is satanic, serving the Devil", they insist. The former Destiny's Child icon has remained notably silent on the furore, having already been forced to pull a gig in Malaysia last month, after a concerted local protest.

Interesting quote there from the Muslim Brotherhood. Fits right in with other government conspiracy's

They are trying to make us indulge in sin!

Music has always had a dotted line across to sex and drugs and lately more debauchery. I think this is a sure sign of the decline of modern society.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yeah, but you gotta admit... it is so hot.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would more than willing to indulge in some sin with Beyonce. In fact I would volunteer anytime they advertise.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

-- snip for greater irrelevance --

"The government is trying to make people indulge in sin and licentiousness to cover up the other crimes it is committing against them", fumed a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. "You are accused of disturbing social peace and stability, encouraging vice and debauchery", they ranted. But that's nothing on religious website Jesus-is-saviour.com who smashed the singer's claims of a devout background into another dimension. "Beyonce is NO Christian. She is satanic, serving the Devil", they insist. The former Destiny's Child icon has remained notably silent on the furore, having already been forced to pull a gig in Malaysia last month, after a concerted local protest.

Music has always had a dotted line across to sex and drugs and lately more debauchery. I think this is a sure sign of the decline of modern society.

honestly, I believe that "indulge in sin and licentiousness to cover up the other crimes it is committing against them" is mostly a ploy to distract and cover the fact that she's a horrible singer, playing uninspired, factory produces swill music for the asses of the masses.

let's face it, people like her and most of these other pop stars, if they didn't look good in the nearly naked state they're usually in, no one would pay them any attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Beyonce is supposedly a christian and "quite devout".

I see a lot of hoo haa on here regarding Illuminati/media correlation, but see little in it by way of credibility... for example was the X-Files series an Illuminati propaganda piece? Or perhaps it was something that introduced ideas into the media-consciousness that have since been assimilated by other branches of the media?

How hard is it to find examples of "Satanic imagery" online? Well you just google it, currently it SEEMS to be in vogue, if you believe some people on here.

This reminds me of "the Crucible" and a recent event on here where someone accused me of being Satanic because I used an avatar inspired by H.P. Lovecrafts totally imagined pantheon of gods.

Seemingly, if you're paranoid enough you can see demons anywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I find Beyonce's music and image trite and pandering to the lowest common demoninator. That is in no way satanic.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe she is....

if that pic is anything to go by.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

pretty interesting stuff
i like this vigilancitizen Site alot of good info
whether these artist know it or not they get involved into pretty dark stuff

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My opinion, of course she is satanic. So is Jay-Z. As I recall, his symbol is two hands put together with the thumb and pointers touching to create a triangle, or pyramid if you will. At concerts, people form this hand sign and flash it to him, almost as if worshiping to and empowering him. This is very cult-like, with many die-hard fans carefully listening to the advise of this successful guy who had risen to fame from poverty. Him and Beyonce are the king and queen of Hip-hop and some of the most culturally influential people in the mainstream world right now. Of course, satanic messages have always been seen and heard in western media. For example, led zeppelin, pink floyd, the beatles, etc etc. A little satanic message couldn't do too much harm. Its freedom of speech anyway, as offensive as it may be...

Satanic messages have permeated in western society, ever since the first oreo cookie was branded.

Just my opinion! Now tear me apart.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The link in the Op shows Beyonce in a Red Dress looking Sexy as hell... I'd love to show you guys what is so symbolic of the lady in the Red Dress.

You remember the movie Matrix right?

remember the lady in the Red Dress?

This whole video is very interesting, but I'd start around 5:30 if you want to save time.

I really do think there is something very symbolic in a luciferian nature when these "stars" are presented to the public. Are these performers and entertainers aware of what they are doing subliminally?

IDK yet.

But I'd bet money that Beyonce isn't worshipping the devil.

Madonna on the other hand... She knows the occult knowledge, and has made that clear to all of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This series helped tune my symbol radar. Should carry a warning for the mind blowing info and the brain numbing music. Still a work in progress I believe

vigilantcitizen.com... pretty interesting stuff i like this vigilancitizen Site alot of good info whether these artist know it or not they get involved into pretty dark stuff

dark indeed

Peace

[edit on 6-11-2009 by PastorOfMuppetz]

[edit on 6-11-2009 by PastorOfMuppetz]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well with that body i'm guessing she's probably a sexual demon. So yeah, Satanic in that regard.
Musically, that pablum that represents her music...nahhhhhh.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Vigilante Citizen seems to be more about selling a book than valid critique, the site is an absolute joke and a poorly written one.

Pat Boone concerts, attended by masses of people "worshipping" him, err... that's kinda what concerts are about (of any genre), people gathering to celebrate an artist and their works. It's all well and good to take hip-hop (or any other culture) out of context when you know little about it, I don't pretend to know "street" language, but there are musical genres that get wildly taken out of context that I do know a lot about. What about Kiss or Black Sabbath?

Does no one see that these things are just in vogue at the moment?

Terces_Pot_Evoba - Where is the Satanic imagery in Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd?
The Beatles had a mild flirtation with Crowley - although not really what I'd call a Satanist, Crowley was probably much closer to the Illuminati ideas being purported here, although the Beatles were much more into their Eastern religions... as is very well documented.

Again, I'll cite The Crucible by Arthur Miller as a great example, this is just a minor McCarthyan storm in a tea cup, as if there's not enough going on without ludicrous witch-hunts. Why's there no questioning of the validity of their money-centric lifestyles? There's worse things these "artists" are obviously doing, but that isn't being questioned here.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That video series was interesting thanks for posting it.

While there has always been links to satan or hell etc. in music, these particular artists in question go about things with a certain subtlety. With a more illuminati slant than the ones I recall growing up with.

Bands like Kiss or Black Sabbath were far from subtle and to me at least were blatant attempts at marketing to the youth through rebellion and the whole dark = "cool" thing. Sort of lacking any real hidden messages or ritualistic symbolism(hidden).

I recall Motley Crue gaining some backlash in the 80's for Shout at the Devil. Once again though, A pentagram clearly displayed with other satanic imagery hardly hidden. Just a "gimmick" to sell records.

Even my favorite band Iron Maiden, had their albums burned by some church groups back then when "the number of the beast" was released(an image of the devil on the cover will do that) . Even though the song was about a dream and actually suggested devil = bad, same as crue with shout AT the devil.

There of course is a whole genre of metal now whose focal point is satan and they claim to be serious devil worshippers. But there seems to be a certain lack of mason or illuminati content (from what I have seen, maybe I am wrong) to their music/beliefs.

But these girls today have certainly embraced this stuff whether knowingly or unknowingly. Perhaps the people behind their persona's, ie. the producers etc. the ones who come up with the stage props/imagery etc are really putting this together without the artist even knowing.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok, I've asked this before (in another Media/Illuminati thread) and not gotten a decent answer...

But, what is the point in doing this? Why would an artist/producer/record label boss be doing this? Really, what would be the point, do the Illuminati get discount on certain cds?

What I feel far more likely to be an Illuminati/media style conspiracy would be the general dumbing-down of music and artistry and the passing it onto the consumer to make us more tolerant of crap and more malleable. That seems to be a conspiracy in progress.

I doubt if many of the aforementioned artists could spell Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You are underestimating music artists. It is surprising to me how many of them once worked in banks. Beyonce probably does know some illuminists. Houston is the energy capital of the U.S. if not the world. As such it is a magnet for both occultists and illuminists. They probably groomed her to become an entertainer. Religious? You will find most illuminsts in church on Sunday or Saturday.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i think the reason why an artist would make music with satanic messages is the same reason why a gospel artist would make a song, to praise their God.
One thing is certain it is no accident that she is pictured with Baphomet on her chest whether Beyonce is willing to ignore the meaning or interpretation is another thing

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

But... the point of my estimation wasn't relevant to my question of why would they include "secret" Illuminati messages in their videos/music?

If the Illuminati (which I believe in) are a secret cabal poised to take over the world - What are they to gain by putting their messages out in this way?

Let us look at who is likely to catch on to it:

a) Other Illuminati - pretty likely they have other methods of communication than waiting for a new music video to pass on information, signals etc.

b) Us, conspiracy theorists etc.

c) The general populace??? Not really, ahh, are these messages to aclimitise them? So that they'll be more accepting when the Illuminati take over? I think not, the hand gestures infered are hardly "freaky" or obscene, they won't be causing epileptic fits or people to rush out on a killing spree.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Of course Beyonce is Satanic. I give you exhibit A...

But I don't care because now I give you exhibit B...

Most beautiful woman to walk the planet, IMO...

Anyhow, everyone knows those hardliner Muslim types are weirdos anyhow. Upset that they may feel a positive emotion for once while watching her perform?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think we give our "celebrities" a bit too much credit when it comes to orchestrating Illuminaty and Satanic symbolism.

I mean come on now folks, this is just absurd. And the Jack Black thing, that sign is like the universal sign of rock and roll.

Let's keep our tin foil hats off, close by, but off none the less.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join