It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Rauni Kilde on Swine Flu Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Listen to this, it isnt new information for us ats goers (I hope), and today I was at the doctors office, and they had a nurse there setting SwineFlu jabs, all kids an pregnant women.. Sick b4st4rds ....

Ret Chief medical Officer for Finland condemns the Swine Flue issues and explores other related matters. Excerpt from The Researchers series, BASES 5.

Kilde says among things that the numbers from WHO is false regarding the numbers of deaths and infected, and the pandemy is coming when people have gotten the shots, the Jab is the spreader of the Pandemic..

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can’t see where the limited number of deaths from swine flu justifies what the WHO, and various countries including the US are doing in response to the “outbreak”. The numbers don’t justify “Pandemic”. Of course that was before the WHO changed the definition. The deaths are minor when compared with “normal” yearly numbers from regular flu. I would like to think they are being proactive but I can’t help but feel there is something more sinister in play. Too many things don’t add up.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Indeeed, the new guidlines say that there are no needs for large numbers of death for the Pand6 to be issued, just that it is spread in alot of contries.

They could after the new guilines from 2008 Ithink, claim Pand6 level on the seanonal flu, just plain wrong..

Either some thing horrible have happend at a Lab somewhere, and they do have the 'cure' for it, but they can not go public withit for several reasons, or, they are tricking people to get a vaccine that looks like nothing more than Mass Murder by design.......

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

My understanding is that since the vaccine is “live” you actually become contagious for several days after being inoculated. So wouldn’t that mean the people around you that haven’t gotten the vaccine are then susceptible to the actual virus?

Baxter makes a “mistake” and sends out a deadly mix of virus that ended up in vaccines which are then distributed for use in humans. Even though the possibility of this “mistake” is technically impossible in a bio safety level 3 environment, Baxter is still unable to explain this mishap. The virus mix once introduced in humans would have created the perfect scenario for a mutation that would have increased the portability and deadliness of the newly formed super virus. That’s covenant!

Then mysteriously the U.S. and WHO react to the few cases of H1N1 as though a serious pandemic had begun. Very weird and almost like they where expecting something more serious. Odd considering A H1N1 is not abnormal. Its RNA is in normal flu. Flu death statistics go up and down and we where in a down period when they reacted. It’s like they where expecting a super flu! Why not last year or next year? Its almost as if they knew to expect a pandemic that was already in the works but just hadn’t presented its self yet.

Things that make you go hmmm…………………

Edit to add: I will s&f to keep this in the front of peoples mind.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

join